PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Paint the Town Purple

steelers4life66
01-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Wonder if there's a parade too....:lol: Maybe if they took the division, but IMO a bit carried away 4 just making the playoffs.

As the Baltimore Ravens football team gears up for playoff action against the Kansas City Chiefs, the rest of the Ravens' organization will be painting the town purple, literally.

Tomorrow (1/4) morning, members of the Ravens' grounds department will visit City Hall and Federal Hill to paint the Ravens birdhead logo on the available grass at each location.

The group will be joined by Ravens front office staff and team mascots, Poe, and Rise and Conquer to help celebrate the team's postseason push and hand out giveaways to fans who attend.

The Mayor of Baltimore is expected to attend the painting in front of City Hall at 10 AM.

"For the third straight year, John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens are in the playoffs.

The people of Baltimore are excited to watch their Ravens make a ...
http://www.baltimorenews.net/story.php?rid=41715778&ht=Media-Advisory---Ravens-Paint-the-Town-Purple

Steelersfan
01-04-2011, 12:05 PM
They're just supporting the team. Maybe it's just me but I would expect that from any city. I just wouldn't paint it purple!......lol

steeldoc
01-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Purple is better than red which usually covers the streets of the city with one of the nations highest murder rates.

steelersbabex25
01-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Purple is better than red which usually covers the streets of the city with one of the nations highest murder rates.

:hehheh: Truth.

steelerschick1220
01-04-2011, 11:17 PM
LMAO!!!! The truth can be funny as hell sometimes.

StlersGuy
01-04-2011, 11:22 PM

I find it kind of funny both ways since blood is purple before oxgyen hits it

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.