PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone buying AFC North champions gear?

stratocaster68
01-03-2011, 12:14 PM
the AFC North Championship gear? I almost did and decided to wait. Probably not anything unless we either win the Superbowl or if we meet then beat the Ravens (I live near Baltomore) in the AFCCG.
BD

Ibleedblk&gld
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
I haven't yet, but I will be ASAP...I have all of my steeler hats hanging in my steelers room

StlersGuy
01-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Only gear I want to Sevenburgh gear :yesnod:

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

LatrobePA
01-03-2011, 12:31 PM
I can't fatten anymore pockets!

So, no!

stratocaster68
01-03-2011, 12:34 PM
I haven't yet, but I will be ASAP...I have all of my steeler hats hanging in my steelers room

That was the only thing I considered. I have waaay too many t-shirts and and abundance of hats. I do like the hat though. Much better than the SB XLIII hat.
BD

SteelDad
01-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Divisional and AFCC gear I only buy AFTER we win the superbowl. That stuff is kinda like touching the Stanley Cup before you win it. I fear if I get it before the SB I'll jinx our chances.

LarryNJ
01-03-2011, 12:43 PM
No NO NO Hell NO...

Divisional and AFCC gear I only buy AFTER we win the superbowl. That stuff is kinda like touching the Stanley Cup before you win it. I fear if I get it before the SB I'll jinx our chances.

:plus1::plus1:

If you do buy it you never wear it. Never wear anything less than a Championship gear...Division & Conference Champion gear is for losers. Never settle for less than the best.

LatrobePA
01-03-2011, 12:55 PM
We got a Steelers snowman for xmas, I almost ****! This can't be, SOB is still in the box and will not come out anytime soon!!

Steelersfan
01-03-2011, 12:58 PM
After the Steelers beat the Pats in the AFCCG I will have a shirt, hat and anything else I can find express mailed to me and I will wear it for 2 weeks straight just to **** off all the Pats fans up here!

LatrobePA
01-03-2011, 01:07 PM
After the Steelers beat the Pats in the AFCCG I will have a shirt, hat and anything else I can find express mailed to me and I will wear it for 2 weeks straight just to **** off all the Pats fans up here!

I love Maine, it was my best vacation, but I couldn't stomach all the Pats gear!! lol

How do you tolerate it??

Scorp
01-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Might get it to rub it in all the raider and 49er fans faces out here. It also shows support for the only franchise that really matters in the NFL.

steelersbabex25
01-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Don't buy it yet. After they win the Superbowl that **** will be 80% off.

greennick
01-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Apart from standard official team gear, I only buy Superbowl gear. That is the only prize worth my money. Everything else is just a step on the way to the big one.

Clevelandsux
01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't care about division title gear. I want Super Bowl champion gear!

SteelCityKid5
01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Hold on ... wait for it.... no

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-04-2011, 01:06 AM

Just let me know what ya want... We owe them a couple in their house,would really make winning it all that much sweeter !!

MattyVfromCT
01-04-2011, 07:47 AM

i agree. wining the north is nice but we are supposed to win the north so i never buy divisional champions gear. only afc champions and super bowl AFTER we win

--- Added 1/4/2011 at 05:47 AM ---

Just let me know what ya want... We owe them a couple in their house,would really make winning it all that much sweeter !!

yes it would. living here in new england and dealing with their arrogant "fans" on a daily basis, who by the way were NOWHERE to be found before 2001, nothing would be better than to beat their asses in their own home. praying aaron smith is healthy :crossfingers:

LarryNJ
01-04-2011, 09:40 AM
living here in new england and dealing with their arrogant "fans" on a daily basis

I'm not one to usually generalize and forget about the Pats fans for a minute. In general are the people in NE, specifically Boston area pompous and arrogant? In my few trips to Boston I got that feeling from them. Now Maine, NH, Vermont, not at all.

Steelersfan
01-04-2011, 12:33 PM
I love Maine, it was my best vacation, but I couldn't stomach all the Pats gear!! lol

How do you tolerate it??

I like to just say 18-1.....lol

I would love nothing more than beating the Pats in NE for some payback!!

I'm not one to usually generalize and forget about the Pats fans for a minute. In general are the people in NE, specifically Boston area pompous and arrogant? In my few trips to Boston I got that feeling from them. Now Maine, NH, Vermont, not at all.

They are all over. Some worse than others just like any teams fans. But Matty was correct when saying they were no where to be found before 2001.

lloydfan4life
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Only gear I want to Sevenburgh gear :yesnod:

*Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

:scratch: I think you better have them look at your EVO again... I don't think they fixed it right.

K Train
01-04-2011, 01:24 PM
i would only get superbowl stuff....divison stuff is a waste