PDA

View Full Version : Why I loathe the Browns!

Clevelandsux
12-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Some of you hate the Ravens, Patriots, Cowboys more. Not me. I grew up about an hour from Cleveland. Have had to listen to there crap my whole life. No they haven't been a serious threat to us in a long time. But they have to got to have the most ignorant fans in the league. You cannot have an intelligent conversation about football with a Clowns fan. Always ends up mud slinging.

Going to there stadium is like going to the who's who of trailer trash in northeast ohio. When we lose one game (example Jets game), i get a ton of texts, e-mails. I'm like you guys lose everyweek. Or the classic, the Steelers aren't going anywhere you're one and done. Ya whatever! What if we are? The Browns are done by midseason every year anyway.

My first experience going to a steelers-Browns game was when I was 13. I went down to old municipal Stadium sporting my Steelers gear. Only to get spit at and have beers thrown at me.

And we have a Steelers bar here close to home. There was a period of time this season when it started being takin over by Clowns fans. Yet only next door, there was the Browns backers club. They only came into to harass the Steelers fans. The owner got clever however. Started putting the browns games on the small tv and turning the volume off.

Or listening to channel 3 sports anchor Jim Donovan (whom I used to respect) whine about James Harrison and how dirty he is.

So I wish nothing good for the city of Cleveland sportswise.Loved it when lebron left. Loved it when Elway used to break the Browns fans hearts in the 80's or watching the Indians blow the world series. I want the Steelers celebrating a division title on the Browns field sunday afternoon.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2010, 12:42 AM
I can feel your pain man, that's some rough stuff to go through every day. Our steeler addicts who live in Cleveland I'm sure can empathize with you as well. Living in enemy territory is bad enough but when you're surrounded by idiot fans it's gotta be that much worse.

Scorp
12-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Clap your hands everybody and bob your head
Say it with me. Cleveland's season is nothing but dead
Your fans are ridiculous--they've all packed up and left town
Who wants to be a fan of a losing team called the clowns
Your city sucks and it's completely boring like your plain, ugly *** uniforms
Why don't you just change your name to the Wussy Cleveland Unicorns
You might of had some alright players but that is it
But when it comes time to play real football you ain't sh!!t
You had a group of girls called the kardiac kids...i'm so embarrassed for you
I can't stop thinking of all the bad luck you've had in the playoffs...all you went through
Remember red right 88
Sure showed your city you were not so great
You guys always got your heads handed to you by the Steel Curtain
Did you really think a win against the Steelers was certain
What about the drive you all cheered
Then you experienced the fumble. The smoke since then has never cleared
You lost a wild card game to the Steelers called the come back II
You guys just flat out suck. Your team, your city, your fans, and coaching crew

Clevelandsux
12-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Clap your hands everybody and bob your head
Say it with me. Cleveland's season is nothing but dead
Your fans are ridiculous--they've all packed up and left town
Who wants to be a fan of a losing team called the clowns
Your city sucks and it's completely boring like your plain, ugly *** uniforms
Why don't you just change your name to the Wussy Cleveland Unicorns
You might of had some alright players but that is it
But when it comes time to play real football you ain't sh!!t
You had a group of girls called the kardiac kids...i'm so embarrassed for you
I can't stop thinking of all the bad luck you've had in the playoffs...all you went through
Remember red right 88
Sure showed your city you were not so great
You guys always got your heads handed to you by the Steel Curtain
Did you really think a win against the Steelers was certain
What about the drive you all cheered
Then you experienced the fumble. The smoke since then has never cleared
You lost a wild card game to the Steelers called the come back II
You guys just flat out suck. Your team, your city, your fans, and coaching crew

Well said my friend! Nonetheless, I will be down at the mistake by the lake sunday watching the game. Bought some IC light for tailgating. Can't wait for yet another AFC North title celebration on the Clowns home turf! Muck Fleveland!:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Take some pics of the tailgate for us, always nice to see the Steeler Nation sporting the black n gold at enemy stadiums.

Clevelandsux
12-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Sorry not wearing Steelers gear. Not worth it. Love my team, but concerned for my safety.I might sneak a terrible towel in my jacket. We start winning, i might sport it at the end of the game. Sorry call me a wuss, but these people are serious *******s.

Taking Steeler stuff off my car. Don't want to comeback to flattened tires. They've been having problems there recently as well. An 8 year old Jets fan was tackled by some drunk browns.

steelchamp204
12-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Im sorry to hear this, but lets be honest.

People are always gonna be *******s to other fans, Me? I just keep my mouth shut and might boo them or whatever, but at the end of the day. They are just like one of us. I dont get fans who do stupid **** like this at all to other fans. I know some of my friends if that happened to them, would be in jail for whooping the other dudes asses. Its just how ppl are anymore and its sad to be honest. Just stick with steeler home games.

Moondog
12-30-2010, 09:27 PM
I know how it is Clevelandsux, I live in Ohio also, but where I'm at, it's kind of split between Steelers fans and Browns fans. I know some respectable Browns fans who can have some football conversation, but then there are the idiotic, total flight from reality, Stains fan that are so full of envy and hate that they can't differentiate the true from the false. I think it's a form of psychosis brought on from too many years of Stains suckage. Be grateful you are a Steeler fan and support your team, ignore the Browns fan hate because it comes from envy/negative vibes that they keep recyling back into their own team resulting in more karmic suckage. In other words: f#@% em' !

steelersbabex25
12-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Browns fans exist? News to me. I thought they were a myth. Like Santa or the Tooth Fairy.

Clevelandsux
12-31-2010, 04:00 AM
Im sorry to hear this, but lets be honest.

People are always gonna be *******s to other fans, Me? I just keep my mouth shut and might boo them or whatever, but at the end of the day. They are just like one of us. I dont get fans who do stupid **** like this at all to other fans. I know some of my friends if that happened to them, would be in jail for whooping the other dudes asses. Its just how ppl are anymore and its sad to be honest. Just stick with steeler home games.

Youve obviously never been to Cleveland.

nuclearchihuahuas
12-31-2010, 06:32 PM
I grew up having to watch the Lions, Bengals and Browns. The only time I got to see the Steelers was if they were playing one of those teams or if they were the second game. While I have to admit, I HATE the Bengals, it has more to do with their whiney behavior and simultaneous chest thumping. I mean really? I don't hate the Browns, I don't really think anything about the Browns. I put them in the same category as the Lions...pointless. I realize their records are better than the Lions, but the outcome is so very often the same at the end of a game/season...so close and then..failure. I have watched my brothers (Lions fans---yes they do exist) every year at Thanksgiving be so horribly disappointed. Why bother? Why torture yourselves? Real men do not wear orange and they certainly do NOT wear tiger stripes.

MattyVfromCT
12-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Living in enemy territory is bad enough but when you're surrounded by idiot fans it's gotta be that much worse.

tell me about it. im surrounded by idiot jets, giants and worst of all, patriot "fans". truth be told there was hardly any fanbase for the cheatriots here in southwest ct, moreao jets and giants territory, UNTIL AFTER 2001 when they won the super bowl. no joke, i worked with a guy who was a "diehard patriot fan" yet he never talked anything about them or football in general until after they beat us in the afc championship game that year and i had worked with the guy for a good year before that game. didnt say one word about them not even leading up to the game and then runs his mouth talking a ton of **** after beating us im like where the hell were u all season? now im not gonna be like that idiot clowns fan generalizing an entire fanbase because there are people who have been diehard pat fans for many years but the ones my age are a bunch of frauds. i run into loud mouthed arrogant pat fans who cant name a patriots qb before brady other than bledsoe. im not even a pats fan and i can name a bunch grogan, eason, plunkett, flutie.

there is no team i hate more than the pats and the number one reason is because how they literally developed a fanbase overnight of dumb arrogant kids who can only name at most, 6 patriots players NOT named tom brady. and they are so arrogant. dealing with those assclowns when they had their little "dynasty" and in 07 was BRUTAL. always running their mouths. i truly enjoyed super bowl 42 ALMOST as much as any steeler victory just for the hatred i have for that organization and their arrogant, obnoxious, fairweather bandwagon fans. it was quite nice going into work after that super bowl because a guy i work with is the most arrogant pats fan you'll ever find. was running his mouth about going undefeated since week 3 and saying how he felt sorry for every other team, etc. he can dish it out but he sure as hell couldnt take the abuse the next day lmao. didnt wear any patriots gear for a long time after that. sorry for the long rant i just DESPISE THAT TEAM! at least people in cleveland still follow the clownies when they suck unlike the vast majority of pat "fans" i deal with on a daily basis

jnes1216
12-31-2010, 06:53 PM
i truly enjoyed super bowl 42 ALMOST as much as any steeler victory just for the hatred i have for that organization and their arrogant, obnoxious, fairweather bandwagon fans.

amen to that!

Clevelandsux
12-31-2010, 08:53 PM
I grew up having to watch the Lions, Bengals and Browns. The only time I got to see the Steelers was if they were playing one of those teams or if they were the second game. While I have to admit, I HATE the Bengals, it has more to do with their whiney behavior and simultaneous chest thumping. I mean really? I don't hate the Browns, I don't really think anything about the Browns. I put them in the same category as the Lions...pointless. I realize their records are better than the Lions, but the outcome is so very often the same at the end of a game/season...so close and then..failure. I have watched my brothers (Lions fans---yes they do exist) every year at Thanksgiving be so horribly disappointed. Why bother? Why torture yourselves? Real men do not wear orange and they certainly do NOT wear tiger stripes.

If you lived in NE Ohio you would understand my hatred. True if I lived in Southern Ohio, I might hate the Bengals worse. I'm telling you Cleveland Browns fans are the most ignorant there are.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-31-2010, 09:01 PM
If you lived in NE Ohio you would understand my hatred. True if I lived in Southern Ohio, I might hate the Bengals worse. I'm telling you Cleveland Browns fans are the most ignorant there are. followed closely by the ravings and lunatic fans from oakland.

I don't ever follow anything c browns sept the final game of the season. As usual the Bowns suck real bad. However, there only goal in life is to beat the Steelers. So, we must be careful here team, as this could easily become a gotcha event. Good luck and kick their *** back into the lake.

Go 'Lers
01-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I went to school at Kent State and the Browns fans were ridiculous.

I can honestly say that they would rather see Pittsburgh lose than see their OWN team win.

Scorp
01-01-2011, 07:00 PM
:goodpost: