PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

Burghgirl
12-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Yinz! This is my first post. TampaSteelGirl told me about this site. (I was her partner in crime on the Steeler site were she was banned.) I live outside of Philly (boo-hiss), but my family is from Pittsburgh and my honey was born and raised in Monroeville. It's in the blood. I used to post poems over at that other site and I will post the one I did for the Ravens game later today. Hope you enjoy it. I LOVE the Steelers!!!! I'm looking forward to being on this site.... and the freedom of not having to "watch" my every word. Burghgirl (aka Kimberly)

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 03:21 PM
HEY GIRL!!!! SOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!! Welcome!! Everyone here is so great!!! :tt02: I'm so glad to see my partner in crime!!! :dance:

Steelersfan
12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Welcome to SA! If you have any questions just feel free to ask!

MRS Steelerfan
12-21-2006, 03:25 PM
:welcome: :steelersrule: Welcome!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-21-2006, 03:27 PM
:welcome: Glad to have you. Post up and enjoy.

We have another poem guru here as well so you're in good company. Can't wait read yours !

Prosdo
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm glad SA is growing and I'm glad more females are joining the site. But can we get some single ladies on here?lol Hey I'm currently seeing someone but my girl doesn't like football and really gets on my nerves so I'm always on the look out.lol

MRS Steelerfan
12-21-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm glad SA is growing and I'm glad more females are joining the site. But can we get some single ladies on here?lol Hey I'm currently seeing someone but my girl doesn't like football and really gets on my nerves so I'm always on the look out.lol

:nono: Shame on you!!!! :bluelol:

AZ_Steeler
12-21-2006, 03:36 PM
:welcome:

Enjoy, post up, any questions let us know! :bigthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-21-2006, 03:37 PM
:nono: Shame on you!!!! :bluelol:

lol

I didn't say I would cheat on my girl. Just saying I'm always on the look out for someone new. Just having some issues with my girl right now. Part of the problem she is only 20 and I'm 27. She is still at that crazy party stage in her life. While I'm not.

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 03:45 PM
lol

I didn't say I would cheat on my girl. Just saying I'm always on the look out for someone new. Just having some issues with my girl right now. Part of the problem she is only 20 and I'm 27. She is still at that crazy party stage in her life. While I'm not.

I just have to say as a woman that I would find it hard to date someone who doesn't like football....As obsessed as I am about football, my boyfriend likes football but not as obsessed as I am but he watches it with me and enjoys in my obsession but not to my extent but enough to please me...And i just have to say that if she's a partier and you're not...there are lots of girls out there who share your way of living...Honest! :yesnod:

Hburg
12-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi Yinz! This is my first post. TampaSteelGirl told me about this site. (I was her partner in crime on the Steeler site were she was banned.) I live outside of Philly (boo-hiss), but my family is from Pittsburgh and my honey was born and raised in Monroeville. It's in the blood. I used to post poems over at that other site and I will post the one I did for the Ravens game later today. Hope you enjoy it. I LOVE the Steelers!!!! I'm looking forward to being on this site.... and the freedom of not having to "watch" my every word. Burghgirl (aka Kimberly)

Welcome to SA!! Great to see another excited member and another female member of the board. We should take a tally of active members and see what our male/female balance is.....it almost seems like we now have more ladies than men.....not that that's a bad thing.....:lol:

Welcome again Burghgirl! If you need anything or if you have any questions feel free to holla at me.

I'm with you man....I'm nowhere near finding a wife but I don't think I could have a main squeeze that wouldn't understand my football obsession. If a girl loves cars and loves the Steelers I'll be finding a ring! :lol:

lol

Sounds like a maturity/difference in maturity issue. I ain't trying to play Dr. Phil with your **** I'm just saying I can understand what you are saying with her. I see that a lot at school with that type of attitude...yet I'm not even 20 yet and I ain't all about going out, going crazy, and getting plastered....that **** does get old.

I just have to say as a woman that I would find it hard to date someone who doesn't like football....As obsessed as I am about football, my boyfriend likes football but not as obsessed as I am but he watches it with me and enjoys in my obsession but not to my extent but enough to please me...And i just have to say that if she's a partier and you're not...there are lots of girls out there who share your way of living...Honest! :yesnod:

I feel you hun. My whole family, even my dad who is from Pittsburgh and raised me to be the Steelers fan I am today is shocked to see how crazy I am and how much I love my Steelers!

BuFu

Steelerlyn
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
lol

Tons and tons of female football lovers out there! We all have seen the female football popularity grow to a huge amount over the years. And they also party hearty but in a different way...tailgates :)

Steelerlyn
12-21-2006, 05:16 PM
:welcome: :) I think you will like it here.

Blitzburgh55
12-21-2006, 05:53 PM
:welcome:

Blitzburgh55
12-21-2006, 05:54 PM
I live outside of Philly (boo-hiss),
where i live in bucks county

BBG7
12-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Welcome to SA...you will love it here.:banana:

Well that's what I used to say until I met my guy. He's a Brown's fan but not that into football and somehow we make it work. He does deal with my crazy obsession with the Steelers and even took me to the Indy playoff game last year...so he did earn some points there!!!!