PDA

View Full Version : mr. unrelible, Jeff Reed, still costing me money

coach
12-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Had the 49ers to cover. Reed shanks an easy one in the dome. Looked like he was still kicking outside in Pittsburgh.

steelchamp204
12-26-2010, 08:18 PM
shoulda put money on the pitt game(not sure how many games you put money on) but I wont an extra 80 bux lol. The book I know thought it was dumb to pick the steelers(guees he was wrong lol) I only pick about 2 games a week. Not to much into gambling.

LatrobePA
12-26-2010, 09:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

The 49ers were 1-7 on the road, where they were outscored 200-117. They appeared to sag after missing a chance to take a 17-15 lead late in the third quarter when Jeff Reed shanked a 34-yard field goal attempt.

steelersbabex25
12-26-2010, 09:15 PM
I miss Jeff Reed. Wait no I don't.

steeldoc
12-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I think they cut him because he has a drinking problem and was losing control of his life. i hope I'm wrong, but would not be surprised if we see him in rehab soon.

Steel Trap86
12-26-2010, 11:12 PM
The Chargers cost me a win today those bunch of ****ing losers. I had KC, Tampa, Ravens, Bears and even Denver to cover and they all came through except for the Chargers. Useless piles of garbage couldn't even beat the Bengals with a playoff spot on the line. WOW Rivers what happened

LatrobePA
12-27-2010, 09:49 AM
I think they cut him because he has a drinking problem and was losing control of his life. i hope I'm wrong, but would not be surprised if we see him in rehab soon.

No you're wrong, they cut him because he SUCKED!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-27-2010, 11:41 AM
I believe that was Reed's first miss with the 49ers....lol I'm glad Reed is gone he wouldn't to much money to resign with the Steelers.....His kickoffs consistently sucked....Reed even lost his mojo at Heinz Field........

coach
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
The Chargers cost me a win today those bunch of ****ing losers. I had KC, Tampa, Ravens, Bears and even Denver to cover and they all came through except for the Chargers. Useless piles of garbage couldn't even beat the Bengals with a playoff spot on the line. WOW Rivers what happened

The worse part of their collapse this year is that they get extra high draft picks in 2011. Just what they need is more takent on their team. Fortunately, Smith goes to war with his talent and the team usually goes into the second half of the season with 4-6 losses.