PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl Snubs

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Didn't make the pro bowl roster and those that shouldn't have:

TO
Tom Brady
Marcus Coulston

I think Coulston from the Saints should atleast be a reserve, the guy had a phenomal year. TO and Brady's stats just weren't there this year. The fans and players/coaches I think feel the same way we do about TO, for as good as he is on the field but all his antics and problems took away from him being there. Brady had atleast 4 bad games where he threw 3 or 4 picks a game and just played flat out bad so this wasn't his year to make it IMO, not all his fault though since "el cheapo" Kraft took away most of his weapons.

Thoughts on who think should be in, but didn't make it ?

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Did that returner from Chicago make it? i haven't looked. I think it's going to be tough deciding who wins Rookie of the Year! Sorry not trying to Hyjack

Blitzburgh55
12-20-2006, 04:18 PM
TO for sure Brady didnt have that great of a year Westbrooke maybe should of made it

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah good call, Westbrook has like 600 yds receiving and over 1000 yds rushing at least, he definately should have been in.

K Train
12-20-2006, 04:57 PM
im just excited for willie

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I think Westbrook was extremely robbed. How the hell did Romo get in despite playing eight games? WTF?

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2006, 05:00 PM
What other NFC QB other then Romo? Maybe Favre but he has been there enough. I guess Rex Grossman might have had a case.

K Train
12-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Im shocked michael vick didnt get it....that is what his career thrives one, fan popularity and overratedness.....i think this leaves us with one question...Whats next for Michael?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Vick is actually having a great year in terms of stats. He's got nearly if not 1000 yds rushing now, which is definately an accomplishment.

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 06:55 PM
There are rumors out of Atlanta that they may actual convert Michael Vick to a Running Back instead of QB. I think he would make a hell of a RB. I say use him as a Wide Receiver, hell he is so damn fast and tall, he would very well be as good as TO.

SteelerDan43
12-20-2006, 07:12 PM
TO for sure Brady didnt have that great of a year Westbrooke maybe should of made it

If you put TO in who do you take out? Holt? Boldin? Driver? Smith? Its not him winning the games its Romo. TO is finally getting what he deserves, the cold shoulder, he makes the team worse not better thats why he isnt in the Pro Bowl

AZ_Steeler
12-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Brady didn't get it :hilarious: He'll probably sue somebody for that one :lol:

I can understand TO just because A LOT of people are fed up with all that he has done, but I don't believe Coulston didn't make it :dunno: but then again he is a rookie and even though he had an awesome year it wa a quiet awesome year and not many people really know who he is.