PDA

View Full Version : New and loving this site already!!!

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi all, I'm Kelly aka (TampaSteelGirl), I live in Tampa Fl but originally from Central PA and lived in Pittsburgh while I went to school, I"m going to have my first baby in June, of course a Steeler fan!!!! I can't wait and she's already been to a Steeler game even before she is born..was there for the Steeler/Tampa Bay game. A friend of mine sent me this link and this has to be the most awesome Steeler/forum site ever!! I was on the Steeler website forum and they banned me because they deleted a really cute thread I posted for Steeler girls and what Steeler we liked the most and why...so when they posted my very innocent thread, i went postal!! That site is no fun but this one looks fabulous!! I look forward to posting and having some Steeler fun!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Welcome to SA and glad to have you. Enjoy and this is a cool site with lots of cool people.

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 11:57 AM
:welcome: :beer4: Have one on me but you can't drink it to after the Baby is born. I was a member too over at Steelers.com but came here after I got the Boot. It was Over something that was really stupid, Childish I should say. But again welcome to a great site with alot of good People.

Prosdo
12-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Hey Tampa. Welcome to SA!

Steelerlyn
12-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi Kelly! Welcome to SA I went to college in tampa at University of Tampa.

Beautiful country, Tampa, Clearwater area! I have many good memories.

Again, welcome and congratulations on your baby! :)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

MRS Steelerfan
12-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Welcome to SA.. Gee, to bad about the banning on the other site and deleted posts... That is not fun...You will enjoy it here... Just be careful with teh postal comments, as the owner is a Postal worker...LMAO:hilarious:

J/K, well no really he is a postal worker (and my husband) but the postal comments are not new to him. He will take no offense, I jsut found it comical!!!

So, go postal, he will understand, we even have a postal smilie (if I can get it to work. :postal:

Have Fun! Post often!! Refer us to fellow fans!:tt02:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Oh wow!! You are all so sweet!! I really appreciate your well wishing and I've told my buddy LatrobePA about this site..i see he's already on!! I'm so happy to be here!!! GO STEELERS!!! :helmet:

P.s. Yes is so hard not to have my beloved beer during this time of the year..but next year when I have my new little Steeler fan with me!!!

LatrobePA
12-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi all, I'm Kelly aka (TampaSteelGirl), I live in Tampa Fl but originally from Central PA and lived in Pittsburgh while I went to school, I"m going to have my first baby in June, of course a Steeler fan!!!! I can't wait and she's already been to a Steeler game even before she is born..was there for the Steeler/Tampa Bay game. A friend of mine sent me this link and this has to be the most awesome Steeler/forum site ever!! I was on the Steeler website forum and they banned me because they deleted a really cute thread I posted for Steeler girls and what Steeler we liked the most and why...so when they posted my very innocent thread, i went postal!! That site is no fun but this one looks fabulous!! I look forward to posting and having some Steeler fun!!!

New too!!

re-planted from brandX...GREAT SITE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 12:42 PM
My wife is going to love the fact that more and more girls are joining this site. Now, If i can only get her to register her own name:thud:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 12:57 PM
:welcome: Glad to have you. It's unfortunate that they banned you and all that, but that forum is known for that unfortunately. They're all way too strict and nobody has any fun there. Enjoy yourself and have fun !

Steelersfan
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome both of you! Hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to ask one of the staff members and we'll help you with what we can!

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
:welcome:, Tampa. We are so happy to see you join us here at SA. Congratulations on your new arrival that is about to come into the world soon. If you would like a Signature and Avatar, please let me know and what players you would like. LatrobePA, same to you, :welcome: and the signature and Avatar invite is also applied for you too.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh btw, don't mind that HOS person, he's just a postwhore ! :lol:

Ditto as well, if you'd like a sig or avatar I'd be happy to make one for you as well. We have alot of graphix guru's on here so if you'd like more than one we'd be happy to accomodate you.

LatrobePA
12-20-2006, 02:28 PM
:welcome:, Tampa. We are so happy to see you join us here at SA. Congratulations on your new arrival that is about to come into the world soon. If you would like a Signature and Avatar, please let me know and what players you would like. LatrobePA, same to you, :welcome: and the signature and Avatar invite is also applied for you too.

Thanks a lot for the welcome guys. I dig the avatars, got to have Ben / Ward / Parker...Can you help a brutha out?? lol THANKS!!

Kevin

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 02:29 PM
:bigfinger: Top Gun. Don't mind him, he is the original Post Whore here. :nahnah:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 02:29 PM
All you need to know about HOS is that first userbar under his name right now... :lol:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh somebody is very jealous. :dance: You have something to do around your house, TG? I hear your wife bickering at you. LOL :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Actually yes I do, but I'LL BE BACKKKKKKK ..I'll let you continue to hijack this thread on your own :lol:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 02:48 PM
You started it. :nahnah: :nono:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh btw, don't mind that HOS person, he's just a postwhore ! :lol:

Ditto as well, if you'd like a sig or avatar I'd be happy to make one for you as well. We have alot of graphix guru's on here so if you'd like more than one we'd be happy to accomodate you.
I just hope they don't have to wait as long as I am:lol:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 03:02 PM
My God,Here they go again:popcorn: I'm not, you are, I'm not, You are:blah:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Stay out of this, moron. Go drink a beer :beer2:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Stay out of this, moron. Go drink a beer :beer2:
I don't like it. Send me a Martini:bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank you!!! I love it already!!

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey, we like to have good times around here. TG against HOS are about the Best:popcorn: When they are going at it:yesnod: :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I can't tell you how refreshing this is to come on there and see everyone having fun!! I felt like Big Brother on the other board...At least you can have an opinion on here...This is what I felt like on that other board..:banging: yea my head was killing me there!! hehehe!! Party on boys & girls!!! :cabbagepatch:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 03:36 PM
I can't tell you how refreshing this is to come on there and see everyone having fun!! I felt like Big Brother on the other board...At least you can have an opinion on here...This is what I felt like on that other board..:banging: yea my head was killing me there!! hehehe!! Party on boys & girls!!! :cabbagepatch:
Sometime i wonder how i stayed on that other site as long as I did:scratch: It was like you had to filter your own Post before you got the boot:cursin:
When I sent there Code of Conduct back to them in an Email telling them that they where a bunch of *******, It didn't take long to get the shaft. F*ck'em, I think that was the best thing they did for me:bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 03:49 PM
I can't agree with you more..I"m going to tell everyone on that site I email about this site...they will be so happy! they are so sick of everything there...yea i challenged them to ban me..and they did..I wanted them to!! LOL!! Oh yea and I told them they were idiots!!! :cabbagepatch:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I got tired of having my post deleted for doing the same thing they were doing and I didn't think that was right:scratch: They would post an article and that was fine but when i post an article, it was Like ,You can't do that!
God forbid that you posted another web site! that was a Big no no:yesnod:
How many post did you have before you got the Boot? Tampa

AZ_Steeler
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
:welcome:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 04:07 PM

Thank you so much!!!

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Welcome both of you! Hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to ask one of the staff members and we'll help you with what we can!

Thank you so much and i'ts a pleasure to be here, I just can't tell you! :tt02:

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 04:10 PM
I got tired of having my post deleted for doing the same thing they were doing and I didn't think that was right:scratch: They would post an article and that was fine but when i post an article, it was Like ,You can't do that!
God forbid that you posted another web site! that was a Big no no:yesnod:
How many post did you have before you got the Boot? Tampa

One!!!! I posted a Steeler girls only...thread and just asked who was their favorite player and why...the girls loved it..it was clean and alot of fun for us...they deleted and I got so upset..not to mention i'm hormonal..but there was NO reason for them to do that..people call each other names and are downright mean on some of the threads and they keep them...What a bunch of crap!! I told them off and they banned me....Im glad!!! How about you?

PITT23
12-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I've never been on a good forum run off of a team's website. Anyways, welcome and we're glad you came :D

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 04:42 PM
One!!!! I posted a Steeler girls only...thread and just asked who was their favorite player and why...the girls loved it..it was clean and alot of fun for us...they deleted and I got so upset..not to mention i'm hormonal..but there was NO reason for them to do that..people call each other names and are downright mean on some of the threads and they keep them...What a bunch of crap!! I told them off and they banned me....Im glad!!! How about you?
That's alright, you found a better home. we're not that big yet but we're growing and we are pretty well knitted here.

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I've never been on a good forum run off of a team's website. Anyways, welcome and we're glad you came :D

Thank you so much! yea it was bad..I see your birthday is coming up!! :birthday: early.....

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2006, 04:47 PM
That's alright, you found a better home. we're not that big yet but we're growing and we are pretty well knitted here.

Thanks, i'll be bring more with me for sure!!! :yesnod:

PITT23
12-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Thank you so much! yea it was bad..I see your birthday is coming up!! :birthday: early.....

Steelx
12-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the site I have never seen so many members posting to one person before must be the girl thing. Well Anyway welcome to the site Steelerfan did and will always do a good job.

PITT23
12-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the site I have never seen so many members posting to one person before must be the girl thing. Well Anyway welcome to the site Steelerfan did and will always do a good job.

I think it was the enthusiasm shown in the title of the topic :bigthumb:

Steelx
12-20-2006, 05:31 PM
I think it was the enthusiasm shown in the title of the topic :bigthumb:

Yeah putting "love" in a thread on a football site with a bunch of men may tend to do that. :lol:

PITT23
12-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah putting "love" in a thread on a football site with a bunch of men may tend to do that. :lol:

:banana: :bluelol:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Watch for Captcoolhand, that the SA's official bitching whore. LOL. Capt and I live in the same city so we know each other personally and have met. There are a few in here that just love to bitch about everything. Captcoolhand is one, Koopa is another, I can be a bitcher. Top Gun, AZ, and Steelersfan think they are it and above us. ROTFLMAO. I think I am going to get myself in trouble if I don't stop while I am ahead. Oh, psst. Top Gun is an thread hijacker beware. Steelersfaninphilly is too. :hilarious:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 06:16 PM
Shout the F*ck up would you

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Maybe it was just the excitment and the Positive feeling you got when she joined:dunno:

Hburg
12-20-2006, 07:29 PM

Welcome to SA! Glad you found us! Hope you really enjoy it here and don't worry you should find plenty of other female members of the Steeler Nation here! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to hit me up!

By the way what part of Central PA are you from? I'm from Harrisburg and Matt (Top Gun) is from central PA as well!

BuFu

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey Capt, What is shout the F*** up???? :hilarious: I am teasing you for goodness sakes, you are one of my great friends and you know that.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks BuFu for saving this thread from any further hijacking...well that is until HOS and Capt get started again. :nahnah:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks BuFu for saving this thread from any further hijacking...well that is until HOS and Capt get started again. :nahnah:
:bigfinger: :lol:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Go Shut the F*** UP, TOP GUN :bigfinger: Thanks for getting my back, Capt. :bigthumb: I swear we need to gang up on TG.

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Go Shut the F*** UP, TOP GUN :bigfinger: Thanks for getting my back, Capt. :bigthumb: I swear we need to gang up on TG.
If you're going to do it, you don't tell him,DUH!

MRS Steelerfan
12-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Children, take it outside!!:nono:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Children, take it outside!!:nono:
Don't you have some mail to read:scratch: :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
12-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Don't you have some mail to read:scratch: :lol:

Lost me on that one, right over my head:scratch:

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 10:47 PM
You mean don't you have cards to mail.

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Welcome to SA.. Gee, to bad about the banning on the other site and deleted posts... That is not fun...You will enjoy it here... Just be careful with teh postal comments, as the owner is a Postal worker...LMAO:hilarious:

J/K, well no really he is a postal worker (and my husband) but the postal comments are not new to him. He will take no offense, I jsut found it comical!!!

So, go postal, he will understand, we even have a postal smilie (if I can get it to work. :postal:

Have Fun! Post often!! Refer us to fellow fans!:tt02:

Lost me on that one, right over my head:scratch:
How soon we forget:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steelersfan
12-20-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm the Postal Worker Capt!

House of Steel
12-20-2006, 11:00 PM
UH OH the boss has spoken. :eek:

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 11:01 PM
i get that but being that she was talking about you, I just threw out there "go read some mail":lol:

Steelersfan
12-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I don't want to read anymore mail....lol Been bad enough with all the X-Mas cards going out!

MRS Steelerfan
12-20-2006, 11:10 PM
OK-- throwing a mail comment at me .... Nope, I leave that all to him... He can read the mail. I just send, send and send it.. Drives him C-R-A-Z-Y...

Should have seen his face when he came home the other night to 40+ Christmas cards to send... Thought I was a GONER...

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 11:17 PM
OK-- throwing a mail comment at me .... Nope, I leave that all to him... He can read the mail. I just send, send and send it.. Drives him C-R-A-Z-Y...

Should have seen his face when he came home the other night to 40+ Christmas cards to send... Thought I was a GONER...
I bet!
I'm not out to get stuff started, I just quote something that was said earlier and just thought you would catch it

MRS Steelerfan
12-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Not starting nothing, I am just dense tonight. Well, every night.. It went right over my head!!! No problems here..

Captcoolhand
12-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Not starting nothing, I am just dense tonight. Well, every night.. It went right over my head!!! No problems here..
Fantastic, Here neither! Merry X-mas!

Hburg
12-21-2006, 12:56 AM

No prob, you know I always here to keep **** straight! :lol:

Yo Dave, you know you my bro but you know I'ma back my man Matt outta Central Penn if **** gets started. :lol:

I'm the Postal Worker Capt!

Rain, snow, sleet, or shine...you always deliver the bans on time!!

BuFu

Steelersfan
12-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Rain, snow, sleet, or shine...you always deliver the bans on time!!

Good one BuFu!.......lol

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Welcome to SA! Glad you found us! Hope you really enjoy it here and don't worry you should find plenty of other female members of the Steeler Nation here! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to hit me up!

By the way what part of Central PA are you from? I'm from Harrisburg and Matt (Top Gun) is from central PA as well!

BuFu

Hey I was born in Harrisburg Hospital and lived in Camp Hill!! Then eventually moved to a small town near State College. Thank you so much! The welcome here is overwhelming..don't get that on the other site!! Everyone here is so great!! Thanks again everyone!! :beer2:

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 10:42 AM

hehehehehe! well thank you!!! We can keep this post going all year!! LOL!! :crossfingers: I'm truly love this site!! :greengrin:

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 10:48 AM

hahahahahaha! I know the feeling my poor brother works for UPS in Dubois PA and I always ask him what Brown can do for me and well.....his response is pretty bad!! LOL!! He doesn't even own brown clothing on his day off cause he has to wear it all week!!! LOL!!! :lol:

SteelersWoman
12-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Welcome welcome TSG! Glad to have another female on here.

I believe we're outnumbered by the guys, but hey--they DO make it interesting what with all that testosterone flying around...lol

Hburg
12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey I was born in Harrisburg Hospital and lived in Camp Hill!! Then eventually moved to a small town near State College. Thank you so much! The welcome here is overwhelming..don't get that on the other site!! Everyone here is so great!! Thanks again everyone!! :beer2:

Awesome! I was born in Harrisburg Hospital and live off Linglestown Road (Route 39).

hehehehehe! well thank you!!! We can keep this post going all year!! LOL!! :crossfingers: I'm truly love this site!! :greengrin:

I'll say you're intro thread has gotten a lot more attention than most! Which is a good thing. You have a lot of energy and fervor for the Steelers and being here to talk about them. Your intro thread put mine to shame back in the day....everyone just acted like...."What the f*ck you doin' here?" :lol:

hahahahahaha! I know the feeling my poor brother works for UPS in Dubois PA and I always ask him what Brown can do for me and well.....his response is pretty bad!! LOL!! He doesn't even own brown clothing on his day off cause he has to wear it all week!!! LOL!!! :lol:

What can Brown do for you? Answer: Nothing! :lol:

BuFu

TampaSteelGirl
12-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome welcome TSG! Glad to have another female on here.

I believe we're outnumbered by the guys, but hey--they DO make it interesting what with all that testosterone flying around...lol

thank you and yea lots and lots of that flying around!!! Glad to have another girl to turn to...:bigthumb:

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Welcome to Sa

Scorp
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Welcome home TampaSteelGirl. I knew you would enjoy the site.

nuclearchihuahuas
10-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Welcome! Have a blast!

75Steeler
10-27-2010, 11:45 PM
:haha: Yeah welcome Tampa! :yellowthumb: :cope:

PsychoWard
10-28-2010, 12:13 AM
scorp dug this up!!!!! and i have learned a lot!!! unfortunately i read the whole thread! for those that dont know HOS you are lucky!!!!!! But damn matt you really are a :postwhore::hehhhe:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2010, 09:16 AM
scorp dug this up!!!!! and i have learned a lot!!! unfortunately i read the whole thread! for those that dont know HOS you are lucky!!!!!! But damn matt you really are a :postwhore::hehhhe:

So exactly what are you trying to say? :scratch: :thinking: