PDA

View Full Version : Wanna get it all off my chest!!!!!!!!!!

Clevelandsux
12-19-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm so ticked off right now. Is this loss the end of the world? No! We have two very winnable games left. Are we going anywhere? No!

*We let the Jets run the opening kickoff for a td? deja vu?
*When is Tomlin going to start getting in these guys faces? Stupid Penalties. Flozell Adams costs us a potential scoring drive? Ryan Clark helmet to helmet? I'm so sick of undisciplined play! Cowher would have taken Adams by his facemask. Tomlin needs to show some balls for a change!
* Matt Spaeth sucks. Why do we keep throwing to him. I know he had a td, who cares!
* Is dick Lebeau such a genius? We have no secondary. Our whole defense revolves around Troy. Mcfadden and Gay are awful!
* Why is it everytime we get a lead our defense plays prevent? We took the lead, then Jets march right down the field! aka Bills and Bengals games!
* Bruce Arians- Running the ball with Mewelde Moore out of the end zone? Mendenhall had how many yards? We don't have that safety, we would have been at least able to go into ot!
* Our receivers and Ben are not on the same page! How many miscommunications and misrun routes today?
*our offense is just inept.
* offensive line. Jonathan Scott and Flozell Adams should be shown the high road.
* I can count 4 pass interference calls that should have been called on the Jets today, and weren't.
* Sick of mistackles. Too many guys trying to make the highlight reall. Tackle the guy! Basic stuff!
* we lost to a team that never won in the state of pa. The jets are a good team, but this one we should have had.
* Ravens only get 15k for hit on Heath? And no penalty? But we don't have him for 2 weeks?
* If Tomlin doesn't fire Arians, Tomlin should be fired!
* We had a chance to just about put away our division today.
* I know alot of teams would like to be 10-4. But, we're not anyteam. This team isn't that good. When are they going to show some fire and hunger? Be dominant?
* Who have we beaten this year? Ok we managed to be Atlanta in week one. And were lucky to beat the Ravens. But we have failed against most quality teams. Jets, Pats, Saints. We were lucky to beat Miami. And if 'god' didn't hate Stevie Johnson, we lose that game too. Barely hang on to beat cincy first time.

:cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::cursin::c ursin:

LarryNJ
12-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Nice! Feel better?

We all feel the same

Clevelandsux
12-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes! therapy!

Lunchbucket
12-19-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow, hope you feel better after that,I am so frustrated I don't wanna talk about it.

mwittman5
12-19-2010, 10:51 PM
This team is good, the only team that whooped us was the patriots. the saints were ahead by 3, steelers driving down the field but miller fumbled and then the saints put the game away. jets today, holding on cromartie should have been at the 1 and we win.

jpele
12-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd like to give a special thanks to Lamarr Woodley and his 2 tackles, ok Lamarr nice job now you can go back to facebook.

LatrobePA
12-19-2010, 11:00 PM
Did Woodley start today??

Clevelandsux
12-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Ya he does seem to talk alot on there, doesn't he?

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 09:22 PM ---

This team is good, the only team that whooped us was the patriots. the saints were ahead by 3, steelers driving down the field but miller fumbled and then the saints put the game away. jets today, holding on cromartie should have been at the 1 and we win.

We are not a good 10-4 team. Our offense inept, awful. Our defense is way too dependent on one player, Troy. Yes we can take care of the average or mediocre teams. But we aren't going anywhere playing like this.

steelerschick1220
12-19-2010, 11:31 PM
I love this team to death but my god, they frustrate and annoy the crap outta me so much. I'm sorry but we should have won this game. And it sucks we didn't and it pisses me off. However, my positive nature will kick in tomorrow and it won't seem quite so bad.

As for the playoffs, we need that bye really badly. If we get that I think we can squeak out a win and see what happens from there. But our D needs Troy. We are just so blah without him out there.

I swear this team better pound the crap outta carolina thursday night.

LarryNJ
12-19-2010, 11:34 PM
I'd like to give a special thanks to Lamarr Woodley and his 2 tackles, ok Lamarr nice job now you can go back to facebook.

:lol::lol:

Now that is funny!

wtf is with his begging people to vote for him...even offering to call the person who votes the most in 5 minutes??? The dude is a mess...just play and earn your spot.

Clevelandsux
12-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I actually get a kick out of Woodley's facebook page. He's funny.

But, all we need to do is beat the Panthers and Browns. We'll get that bye. Ravens have Browns and Bengals. So we must win out!

The Browns might determine who wins the division! Figure that!

steelerschick1220
12-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh God won't that make the Browns fans feel all important???? Blech. I guess it will give them something to look forward to since their team isn't going to the playoffs as usual.

Clevelandsux
12-19-2010, 11:55 PM
I just can't stand there fans. All they do is talk crap. They have nothing to lose because they suck. All I got tonight was texts because we lost. They lost to the friggin Bengals!

steelerschick1220
12-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm pretty sure their entire fanbase still lives in their mom's basement and dreams of getting a "real girl".

jpele
12-19-2010, 11:59 PM
just play and earn your spot.

:plus1:

Troyisabeast_43
12-20-2010, 01:02 AM
There was definite pass interference on the play to Sanders in the end zone on the final drive. The guy completely grabbed his shirt for about 3 seconds and absolutely nothing was called. But nonetheless somebody needs to step up and make a play there those last 2 plays at the 9 yard line in the end zone.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Exactly. We are getting jobed every week by the refs. And the Rooney's are doing nothing about it.

Troyisabeast_43
12-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Exactly. We are getting jobed every week by the refs. And the Rooney's are doing nothing about it.

Yes it sure seems that way but Im still not going to put this loss on the officiating by any stretch. The Steelers had more then their fair share of chances to win this game and put it away after they were up 17-10 and they didnt do and let the Jets hang around way too long. But getting back to the Sanders play in the end zone it was ridiculous that no flag was thrown on that play. It was clear as day and for their not to be a flag on that play right there was complete and total bullshit. Maybe old man Rooney can take his head out of the President's backside and start complaining to the league about some of these non-calls...

steelchamp204
12-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Yea we arent a good 10-4 team at all, Offense takes way to long to get into rythym, Seems when mendy get rolling tomlin takes him our of the game and the rb pos goes to Mm, defense obviously cant make a play without troy in the lineup, ziggy is still getting pushed off the ball, linebackers are starting to remind me a freeney and mathis, all the qbs have to do is step up in the pocket on them. The X blitz upthe agap teams have figured out how to stop that, and when the wr's are running short routes and slants, where are our cb's? Ten yards off.

steelerschick1220
12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm tired of every little thing getting called on our team and we get no calls whatsoever. Someone needs to step up and start complaining about it. Goodell obviously doesn't care.

TampaSteelGirl
12-20-2010, 01:53 PM
I gotta agree with your rant....dont' get me wrong I love Lebeau BUT why dont' we ever continually rush a guy like Brady or Sanchez....we let them dink and dunk down the field to victory...makes me mad we surround this defense around Troy while I love Troy..why are we so bad without him???? We played 4 games without our starting QB and we WON...so what's the excuse with Troy missing?????????????????????????????

Secondary is a joke.....Offensive line did MUCH better last night but Speath needs to go...we sure don't throw this much to Miller so why in the heck would be throw him so much??? Possibly the only guy who wasn't manhandled??? The guy cant catch AND why didn't we run Redzone Redman in the last play???? They were expecting Ben to throw..on the 10 yard line...I think Redman should have been given the ball for the TD. I know he would have gone in!!! Yea i'm still mad too!:banging:

LatrobePA
12-20-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm tired of every little thing getting called on our team and we get no calls whatsoever. Someone needs to step up and start complaining about it. Goodell obviously doesn't care.

Goodell cares, just not for the Steelers....He sat with the Kraft family yesterday watching the game...IMO he's shady as hell!!

LarryNJ
12-20-2010, 04:45 PM
AND why didn't we run Redzone Redman in the last play???? They were expecting Ben to throw..on the 10 yard line...I think Redman should have been given the ball for the TD. I know he would have gone in!!! Yea i'm still mad too!:banging:

We're all or were all mad too, but that is just a little over the edge. :)