Steelers_All_Day_43
12-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I can't believe this. What bullshit. Shouldhve won. Just wow..,

beaver688
12-19-2010, 08:19 PM
YEP SURE SHOULD HAVE

DanRooney
12-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Spaeth x4. Bruce Arians delayed handoff in our own endzone. Ben overthrowing Wallace 3x. Our defense unable to force a turnover without Polamalu. No we shouldn't of won.

Steelers_All_Day_43
12-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Once again LeBeau goes super conservative without Troy

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:25 PM ---

Spaeth x4. Bruce Arians delayed handoff in our own endzone. Ben overthrowing Wallace 3x. Our defense unable to force a turnover without Polamalu. No we shouldn't of won.

I'm not blaming the refs for this loss by any means...but they are ****ing blind for not seeing the hold on sanders!

nuclearchihuahuas
12-19-2010, 08:26 PM
I am just disgusted! Miller would have had that catch in the endzone! Ben put way too much faith in Spaeth. This just sucked!

steelersbabex25
12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Dad: They needed atleast one turnover to win that game.
Me: You know why they didn't get one? CAUSE TROY WASNT PLAYING.

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:29 PM ---

I am just disgusted! Miller would have had that catch in the endzone! Ben put way too much faith in Spaeth. This just sucked!

Poor choice by Ben. If you're chosing between a bunch of well covered receivers, the last one you throw to is Spaeth, who's been dropping passes left and right. Throw it up for Wallace or Sanders, or throw one to Hines. Anyone but Spaeth.

mwittman5
12-19-2010, 08:31 PM
sanders was held twice on that one play but lets look at the bright side guys, were 10-4 and can wrap up a playoff spot with a win thursday. If you told me we'd be 10-4 going into the last 2 games I'd take that any day especially with all the injuries we had

franchise3
12-19-2010, 08:36 PM
sanders was held twice on that one play but lets look at the bright side guys, were 10-4 and can wrap up a playoff spot with a win thursday. If you told me we'd be 10-4 going into the last 2 games I'd take that any day especially with all the injuries we had

It's not about playoff spot at 10-3 and the way AFC looked but bye week so that Smith, Polamalu and Ben can heal and we blew a great chance. Now it will be tough but if we win out we still have it because of Ravens loss to Bengals

steelchamp204
12-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Dad: They needed atleast one turnover to win that game.
Me: You know why they didn't get one? CAUSE TROY WASNT PLAYING.

--- Added 12/19/2010 at 06:29 PM ---

Poor choice by Ben. If you're chosing between a bunch of well covered receivers, the last one you throw to is Spaeth, who's been dropping passes left and right. Throw it up for Wallace or Sanders, or throw one to Hines. Anyone but Spaeth.

Did Hines even show up for tonight? And it wasnt a poor decision by Ben, it went right through Spaeths hands, and another thing. Everytime we scored tonight our defense couldnt get the job done, gave up way to many third downs to the jets offense, still not pressing receivers tongith which was what shottenheimers gp all night long. I have NO faith in this defense after our offense scores a td to get a 3 and out or no points on the board. It happens way to much, it is a lack of focus and laxes our d a little bit in my opinion. But this game is more about our defense not stepping up for our offense after our offense looked good tonight(except for the safety play), but this is way more on our defense.

steelersbabex25
12-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Did Hines even show up for tonight? And it wasnt a poor decision by Ben, it went right through Spaeths hands, and another thing.

It was definitely not right throw Spaeth's hands. And even if he had by some miracle caught that ball, he would have never gotten both feet down. No way he drags his feet on that catch, he's not mother ****ing Santonio Holmes.

mwittman5
12-19-2010, 08:40 PM
It's not about playoff spot at 10-3 and the way AFC looked but bye week so that Smith, Polamalu and Ben can heal and we blew a great chance. Now it will be tough but if we win out we still have it because of Ravens loss to Bengals

exactly and we can beat the panthers and browns with or without troy.

steelchamp204
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
It was definitely not right throw Spaeth's hands. And even if he had by some miracle caught that ball, he would have never gotten both feet down. No way he drags his feet on that catch, he's not mother ****ing Santonio Holmes.

Wow, someone is pissed.

steelersbabex25
12-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Wow, someone is pissed.

I am pissed. Steelers losing a game that they should have won. Damn right I'm pissed.

franchise3
12-19-2010, 08:46 PM

Not so sure about the Browns. Well we can, of course, but with Arians and them playing last game of the season at home against us... it's not a gimmie

Black@Gold Forever32
12-19-2010, 08:48 PM
I am pissed. Steelers losing a game that they should have won. Damn right I'm pissed.

I use to get pissed......Nothing we can do about it....Just so frustrating.......Steelers better get ready to lay waste to the Panthers on Thursday night......I want to see a dominating performance by the Steelers against a 2 win team with a rookie QB at the helm........I don't want to see this team let that crappy Panthers team hang around all game.......

steelchamp204
12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I use to get pissed......Nothing we can do about it....Just so frustrating.......Steelers better get ready to lay waste to the Panthers on Thursday night......I want to see a dominating performance by the Steelers against a 2 win team with a rookie QB at the helm........I don't want to see this team let that crappy Panthers team hang around all game.......

:plus1: Yea I dont get pissed anymore either, no sense in it rly, But if this team expects to contend in the playoffs they need to step it up against good teams. Yea we beat the falcons,ravens and thats about it for the good teams, we havent had that Signature win really this year, but you can put the ravens in that I guees since we beat them in baltimore. I just think we are very vulnerable when we dont get any kind of pressure on the qb(like tonight) I think james and lamaar need to start crashing in towards the qb instead of trying to go around the tackle all the time.

LatrobePA
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Spaeth **** the bed...He made a couple catches, but also drop key ones. The first pass attempt in the EZ should of been caught, went through his hands...

NO TROY, NO HEATH, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

steelchamp204
12-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Spaeth **** the bed...He made a couple catches, but also drop key ones. The first pass attempt in the EZ should of been caught, went through his hands...

NO TROY, NO HEATH, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

thank you someone else caught that he missed that catch, Man.

Steelers_All_Day_43
12-19-2010, 09:26 PM
We still clinched a playoff spot????

LarryNJ
12-19-2010, 09:35 PM

If we do we get a bye...if we don't we don't deserve it.

DanRooney
12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Hines Ward shut down by Kyle Wilson (or whoever the hell was covering him. It wasn't Cromartie or Revis).

LarryNJ
12-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Hines Ward shut down by Kyle Wilson (or whoever the hell was covering him. It wasn't Cromartie or Revis).
Really??? That's sad

DanRooney
12-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Really??? That's sad

Revis was on Emmanuel Sanders all day.

steelerschick1220
12-19-2010, 11:45 PM
D just played bad. Ok I might forgive them for losing to the Jets without Troy in the lineup. Now if they can't beat a lowly Panthers team and an alright Browns team, they don't deserve a bye. This team better beat Carolina by double digits thursday night.

Real Deal Steel
12-20-2010, 12:48 AM
The refs took the game from us. Jets were holding our WR all day with no calls. Refs made sure we wouldn't win today.

Coupled with the usual terrible play calling by Arians.

coldrolled
12-20-2010, 07:48 AM
D just played bad. Ok I might forgive them for losing to the Jets without Troy in the lineup. Now if they can't beat a lowly Panthers team and an alright Browns team, they don't deserve a bye. This team better beat Carolina by double digits thursday night.

Dude, we scored 0 points in 2 qtrs of the game???????

Dont blame the defense.

MDSteel15
12-20-2010, 08:34 PM

How about we try and figure out why our special teams coverage is sucking azz the past several weeks, AGAIN!!!

--- Added 12/20/2010 at 06:34 PM ---

And Sanders had a nice game!!

steelersbabex25
12-20-2010, 10:20 PM

An injured Revis matched up well with a healthy Sanders. Give Manny a few years and lets see if he can go up against Revis when's he's healthy :lol:

Clevelandsux
12-21-2010, 12:12 AM
The way I look at it, if we can't beat the Panthers and Browns we don't deserve a division title. Same for Ravens, they must beat Browns and Bengals.