PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers (Thurs Dec. 23, 2010)

Hburg
12-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Hey guys!

Long story short: Yesterday I had my college graduation! As a present my sister and dad collaborated and got me two tickets for the game this Thursday between the Panthers and Steelers in Pittsburgh!!!!

I have never been to a Steeler game! This will be the first NFL game I've ever seen live! I am beyond excited!!!! I am going to be in section 104, lower level, on the 40 yard line!!! My dad got us a hotel for Thursday night too!

Anyone got any tips, suggestions, or advice on what to do before/after/during the game to make the most of the experience and make it the best it can be!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!
:tt02::cope::tt02::cope:

I haven't been this excited for anything in a long long time!!!

BuFu

igor0190
12-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey guys!

Long story short: Yesterday I had my college graduation! As a present my sister and dad collaborated and got me two tickets for the game this Thursday between the Panthers and Steelers in Pittsburgh!!!!

I have never been to a Steeler game! This will be the first NFL game I've ever seen live! I am beyond excited!!!! I am going to be in section 104, lower level, on the 40 yard line!!! My dad got us a hotel for Thursday night too!

Anyone got any tips, suggestions, or advice on what to do before/after/during the game to make the most of the experience and make it the best it can be!

BuFu

Depends what time you get to Pittsburgh, but I am currently in Pittsburgh and have been out and about a little. Assuming you are in town all day thursday, I would go to the Strip District and shop for some Steelers gear and have Lunch at Primantis. Head accross the Clemente Bridge and check out Bettis' Grille 36 (maybe 3-4 hours before the game?), spend the rest of the time tailgating, and then get to Heinz field about an hour an a half early to check out the Walk of Fame, and watch the players warm up.

Where u staying??? Could make a difference on what to do

airbrake 1
12-21-2010, 05:56 AM
Hey guys!

BuFu

Yeah, it depends what time you arrive...if you get in early enough the strip is pretty cool...if you want the tourist experience goto primanti's if you want the best sandwich in the burgh go around the corner from primanti's s there a sandwich shop called peppi's there's really no comparison if you eat at peppi's you will never go to primanti's again...in town most of the traffic funnels down sixth street and across the clemente bridge...i usually hang at cafe milano(upstairs) on sixth it's pretty laid back...if you are looking for a more raucous crowd go on the north shore near PNC park there are three places McFaddens , calico jacks(i believe this is still the name), and jerome bettis' these places fill up pretty fast...if you stop by milano i will buy you a drink PM me or i think i'm wearing my blount jersey so see you there and have fun...i don't know if you put the wrong section but 104 is in the corner of the end zone on the open end, don't fret though there are no bad seats in heinz low or high they are all good...go steelers