PDA

View Full Version : Braylon Edwards Now Public Enemy #1

SteelDad
12-17-2010, 11:19 AM
This guy has become a genuine jackass.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/bob-glauber/jets-edwards-takes-his-shots-at-pittsburgh-1.2548760

igor0190
12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
"Don't let 'em play the damn Styx song, 'Renegade,' '' Edwards said :lol:

I'm sure Edwards will be his usual self, dropping more balls than he catches. This Jets team sure spends a lot of time yapping to the media... It's a wonder they have any time to spend on football.

Goodfrom55
12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
With or wothout Troy, play physical Steelers defense. Honestly, he sounds a little scared.

Scorp
12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
With or wothout Troy, play physical Steelers defense. Honestly, he sounds a little scared.

His jets are on what, a 2-3 game losing streak? Of course he's scared. And not just a little. Don't think he really wants to get hit in the freezin cold.

Steel Trap86
12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
lol of course he hates pittsburgh, he used to play for the browns

Goodfrom55
12-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Steelers offense needs to put up 21+ for them to win the game, or at least put it out of reach.

steelchamp204
12-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Didnt really take this article as Edwards hating the steelers or the fans. He complimented the steelers offense and defense, and said the fans were great. I think your blowing this thing outta proportion. He just hated it when he was with the browns, and who wouldnt?

lloydfan4life
12-17-2010, 12:24 PM
:iagree:

0-8 against the Steelers while he was a Brownstain... I'd hate playing Pittsburgh too. :rofl:

steelchamp204
12-17-2010, 12:44 PM
:iagree:

0-8 against the Steelers while he was a Brownstain... I'd hate playing Pittsburgh too. :rofl:

agree with you too. For the Op , what ticked you off about this? Im not offended at all lmao.

harpo
12-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Didnt really take this article as Edwards hating the steelers or the fans. He complimented the steelers offense and defense, and said the fans were great. I think your blowing this thing outta proportion. He just hated it when he was with the browns, and who wouldnt?

Yeah, same here. I think the article is being overblown.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Edwards is a total douchebag and never did anything anything for Cleveland to help them win. He was an epic disappointment and far as Steeler fans are concerned, he's nobody. I don't concern myself with that asshat, what he says is pointless and irrelevant. After he came from cleveland, where they talk the talk but can't back it up.

SteelDad
12-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Don't get me wrong, it is funny. Very funny in fact, but the guy just doesn't know when to shut up. Ripping on 'Renegade' doesn't sit well with me either. He has no appreciation for tradition and for good, hard football. He was such a stud for UM, can't believe I rooted for him back then.

steelchamp204
12-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Don't get me wrong, it is funny. Very funny in fact, but the guy just doesn't know when to shut up. Ripping on 'Renegade' doesn't sit well with me either. He has no appreciation for tradition and for good, hard football. He was such a stud for UM, can't believe I rooted for him back then.

"Don't let 'em play the damn Styx song, 'Renegade,' '' Edwards said.

thats not ripping on renegade.

greennick
12-17-2010, 05:46 PM
"Don't let 'em play the damn Styx song, 'Renegade,' '' Edwards said.

thats not ripping on renegade.

Particularly since it is played after we score a TD. I understand why he wouldn't want to hear it.

coach
12-18-2010, 12:32 AM
"Don't let 'em play the damn Styx song, 'Renegade,' '' Edwards said :lol:

I'm sure Edwards will be his usual self, dropping more balls than he catches. This Jets team sure spends a lot of time yapping to the media... It's a wonder they have any time to spend on football.

Because he drops so many, I am not even sure he rates as enemy number 63. I can think of so many other people that scare me, he doesn't even register. Target him a lot, please. He'll drop more than he catches. In Sweed v Edwards, Sweed wins because he is a rookie and has potential, whereas Edwards has what coaches call "permanent potential." He's a real coach killer. Calling him enemy number 1 is a real compliment, albeit quite undeserved.

steelerschick1220
12-18-2010, 11:23 AM
When Edwards drops the two or three passes a game he's good for, I'm gonna point and laugh. Seriously I will be shocked if he makes any significant contribution to the game on sunday.