PDA

View Full Version : Which team do you fear the most in playoffs?

mwittman5
12-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Which team do you least want to face in the playoffs?
A.) Patriots
B.) Jets
C.) Ravens
D.) Chargers
E.) Colts

I'll go with the patriots, hate facing Brady as he picks us apart. The other teams do not scare me. The chargers are weak, only make playoffs because they have a weak schedule every year. Colts are banged up, Jets have sanchez as their QB, Flacco can't beat Ben

steelerschick1220
12-17-2010, 12:00 AM
The Pats and the pats alone.

Any of the other ones mentioned above, I don't fear at all. In fact I feel quite certain that we would beat those teams at home. And I think we are gonna be at home.

mwittman5
12-17-2010, 12:03 AM
The Pats and the pats alone.

Any of the other ones mentioned above, I don't fear at all. In fact I feel quite certain that we would beat those teams at home. And I think we are gonna be at home.

should be. Steelers can lose one more and get the 2 seed. After the Jets we play the panthers and browns. 2 very winnable games

Steelers_All_Day_43
12-17-2010, 12:05 AM
I don't fear any team, but the pats would be my answer if I had to choose because they beat us...BAD

Hirsch
12-17-2010, 12:55 AM
I would have to say the pats.

SteelerEyeZ
12-17-2010, 01:00 AM
I would love to finally freaking beat the Pats, I hate them and I hate Brady, but I see the Ravens going to NE and winning then coming to pitt

Steel Trap86
12-17-2010, 01:02 AM
I think everybody knows the answer to this one

steeldoc
12-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day....however the Pats are focused, on a roll and hungry for another ring. They can he had, but it would take a perfect effort (Steelers win in Denver during SB XL run comes to mind), and the Steelers are pretty banged up now. Time will tell.

Steelerlyn
12-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Anyone can beat anyone on any given day....however the Pats are focused, on a roll and hungry for another ring. They can he had, but it would take a perfect effort (Steelers win in Denver during SB XL run comes to mind), and the Steelers are pretty banged up now. Time will tell.

Agreed:)

Stlrs4Life
12-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Don't really fear any, but would have to say the Patriots and Ravens.