PDA

View Full Version : Revis Injures other Hamstring

Goodfrom55
12-16-2010, 06:42 PM
According to a NY Jets beat writer, Darelle Revis injured his other hamstring in practice today, but plans on playing on Sunday.

Interesting. Perhaps Rex Ryan was correct in stating when the Ravens played the Steelers when he was coaching there, there would always be a rash of "Steeler Flu" that week and players wouldn't play that were otherwise healthy.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2010, 08:02 PM
No doubt he'll play. He might be alittle hampered especially with it being so cold out. That can play havoc with hamstrings so it bears watching during the game. If it is bothersome he won't have that burst needed to keep up with Wallace all day long.

Blazedby92
12-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I figured he would cover Ward anyways, I think he has been bothered by that Hammy all year, more than they let on. Cro I think will be covering wallace all day.

mwittman5
12-16-2010, 10:07 PM
I call BS on this. Revis is trying to cover himself in case he gets beat by Wallace. After giving up a TD to moss earlier in the season he "hurt his hamstring" and left the game. Now he "hurts his hamstring" so if he gets burned by Wallace its bcz of the hamstring