PDA

View Full Version : TOMLIN’S INJURY UPDATE

Scorp
12-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Flozell Adams continues to deal with his ankle sprain. He might be limited in the early portions of the week. He was able to play in the (Bengals) game, probably not to the level he’d like, but he should be better this week. Bryant McFadden continues to deal with a hamstring injury, but of course he was able to play, at less than 100 percent but that can be said about anyone in the NFL at this time of the year. Troy is still dealing with his situation, and we’ll follow the same protocol in terms of not letting him practice in the early part of the week. Aaron Smith has started lifting. We’re still optimistic about him possibly joining us at some point. We like the progress. Anthony Madison has a knee contusion, and he should be fine. Keyaron Fox hyperextended his left elbow. He didn’t miss any action in the (Bengals) game, but that created a lot of discomfort. He should be fine. Heath Miller worked out this morning and passed his post-concussion test. He has absolutely no symptoms, and he’s a full-go for practice on Wednesday, and we anticipate having him back in the fold.

nuclearchihuahuas
12-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Flozell Adams continues to deal with his ankle sprain. He might be limited in the early portions of the week. He was able to play in the (Bengals) game, probably not to the level he’d like, but he should be better this week. Bryant McFadden continues to deal with a hamstring injury, but of course he was able to play, at less than 100 percent but that can be said about anyone in the NFL at this time of the year. Troy is still dealing with his situation, and we’ll follow the same protocol in terms of not letting him practice in the early part of the week. Aaron Smith has started lifting. We’re still optimistic about him possibly joining us at some point. We like the progress. Anthony Madison has a knee contusion, and he should be fine. Keyaron Fox hyperextended his left elbow. He didn’t miss any action in the (Bengals) game, but that created a lot of discomfort. He should be fine. Heath Miller worked out this morning and passed his post-concussion test. He has absolutely no symptoms, and he’s a full-go for practice on Wednesday, and we anticipate having him back in the fold.

Hope BMac gets better...at 100% he is adequate...at less than 100% he can be a disaster!

jnes1216
12-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Sorry, I know the majority hates me for this, but i think Polamalu should have sit out the 4th quarter of the Bengals game. Yes, he didn't get injured further but that is hindsight. There was wear and tear. He's a stud no doubt about it but I hate to see him out for the remaining games when the Bengals game was in hand at the start of the 4th. Woodley scored at 12:21 of the 4th i believe. Play him all day long for the Jets but rest him again for the Panthers. If we are the great defense we think we are, we can win without him against Carolina. I would like him back vs, Cleveland as I think they are tougher than they're record. Crucify me if you want, but I think a healthy Troy is key to greater playoff victories. A hobbled Troy is a dog on a leash.