PDA

View Full Version : End of Game Skirmish

SteelDad
12-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I believe James Farrior summed it up perfectly....

"That's what losers do," Farrior said.:cope:

coldrolled
12-13-2010, 08:11 AM
i thought our offense was beating on arians for not scoring a TD.. and the bengals were trying to save him...

harpo
12-13-2010, 08:15 AM
i thought our offense was beating on arians for not scoring a TD.. and the bengals were trying to save him...

LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Ok, this is the best post of the day and the day is not over yet. Love it!!!! :plus1:

Lunchbucket
12-13-2010, 08:21 AM
LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Ok, this is the best post of the day and the day is not over yet. Love it!!!! :plus1:

:greenbounce2::greenbounce2: Me too!!!LOL:cope::plus1::plus1:

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 08:48 AM

Hell yea they were, he was their best defense!!

Yesterday was a joke of offense!!

Back to topic, the Bungles were cheap shotting all day, I hope someone got their *** kicked!

When someone takes a cheap shot on Sid, there will usually be an opposing playing getting beat down!!

Root4Stlrs
12-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Hell yea they were, he was their best defense!!

Yesterday was a joke of offense!!

Back to topic, the Bungles were cheap shotting all day, I hope someone got their *** kicked!

When someone takes a cheap shot on Sid, there will usually be an opposing playing getting beat down!!

We left with 5 or so minutes to go so we could try and get across the mountain ahead of the weather and missed all the stuff that happened. They kept alluding to it on the radio but never said what happened with the skirmish and Polamolu's last interception. Did he flip the ball to McFadden? One caller said LeBeau went off on Polamolu for doing it? I just can't even envision that scenario. :thinking: Would someone mind just briefly recapping what happened?

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 09:22 AM
We left with 5 or so minutes to go so we could try and get across the mountain ahead of the weather and missed all the stuff that happened. They kept alluding to it on the radio but never said what happened with the skirmish and Polamolu's last interception. Did he flip the ball to McFadden? One caller said LeBeau went off on Polamolu for doing it? I just can't even envision that scenario. :thinking: Would someone mind just briefly recapping what happened?

Yes Troy flipped it back, no harm no foul!! The benches cleared for a second but was quickly over...

Check out the thread "troy crying".

SteelDad
12-13-2010, 09:43 AM

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner! Well done CR.

igor0190
12-13-2010, 09:44 AM
The skirmish looked to initially involve Maurkice Pouncey... Looked like a Bengal player may have taken a shot at him, then he decked one of the Bengals. Pouncey was all about rushing in to help his teammates when it escalated too... Love that guy!

Root4Stlrs
12-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Yes Troy flipped it back, no harm no foul!! The benches cleared for a second but was quickly over...

Check out the thread "troy crying".

Thank you. I saw the thread after I posted this and it helped to explain. I can't imagine Troy crying! I did like Tomlin's comment in postgame (at the time I didn't know what he was referring to and couldn't hear reporter's question) when he said "ask Troy. He'll be available after he washes his hair." :lol:

--- Added 12/13/2010 at 08:48 AM ---

The skirmish looked to initially involve Maurkice Pouncey... Looked like a Bengal player may have taken a shot at him, then he decked one of the Bengals. Pouncey was all about rushing in to help his teammates when it escalated too... Love that guy!

Thank you. Me, too, I think he's great.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-13-2010, 09:54 AM
When you suck as bad as the Bengals do, you can't help but be mad when you lose week after week after week. Everybody was ready to crown them the AFC North champs again, but we knew better. Hell anybody with half a brain knew better. You can't buy a championship.

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm anxious to see what off season changes are made in Cinci!!

Do they ditch Palmer and go after Luck and Harbaugh??

Blazedby92
12-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Personally I hope they keep the team toghther, I like it like it is

igor0190
12-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Personally I hope they keep the team toghther, I like it like it is

Ocho and Owens will both be gone... probably Palmer too.
I hope the Bengals win a few more games because I don't want them to get that college QB, Luck everyone is raving about.

Root4Stlrs
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Ocho and Owens will both be gone... probably Palmer too.
I hope the Bengals win a few more games because I don't want them to get that college QB, Luck everyone is raving about.

Great point, but I think Carolina may have first dibs on him! I thought as I was writing that I'm probably wrong b/c the Richardsons are so cheap they wouldn't want him because they'd have to pay him. I have a bet with one of my friends about where Cowher might end up. He says Carolina - I say no way because they'd never pay him the money he wants.

Rampage
12-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I don't blame the Bengals for that one. I think they felt compelled to skirmish in that game just to prove that they were at the game.

steelersbabex25
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
I didn't see this. I left the game right after Troy's second interception. What happened? No serious fights or anything, right?

Steel Trap86
12-13-2010, 02:45 PM
I didn't see this. I left the game right after Troy's second interception. What happened? No serious fights or anything, right?

It was getting serious, but since the game was over I think the coaches broke it up. The Bengals were just upset they lost their 10th straight and it was to the Steelers. Can't blame them for being angry, they are the shittiest team in football! lol Carolina would beat them right now.

DIESELMAN
12-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I read somewhere that after the game ending punt went out of bounds and ended the game bungholes LB Brandon Johnson took a cheap shot on Ryan Mundy.

aaronsmith91
12-14-2010, 01:32 PM
I read somewhere that after the game ending punt went out of bounds and ended the game bungholes LB Brandon Johnson took a cheap shot on Ryan Mundy.

yeah that's what I thought I saw too

Scorp
12-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Cinci sucks
They play like a bunch of sitting ducks
They bitch and cry after every loss
Bet they wish they had randy moss
That doesn't even matter
They act like an infection of the bladder
Stupid idiots try and start a girl fight with a bunch of men
To be and play like the Steelers girls, it's a takes a heart of a champion to be them