PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger, Clark, and Ochocinco with a snack!

jpele
12-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I hate Ochostinko but this is funny:

http://twitpic.com/3fegcq

pimplydan
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
great sport,on the field they look like enemies but after the game they are just professionals of human nature.Just love the game.I am saying this because steelers won.Had we lost I wouldn't like to see Ben happy with a bag of cookies..............PIMP

steelersbabex25
12-12-2010, 09:36 PM
:rofl: That's so funny. He was getting booed a lot today but I really like him.

LarryNJ
12-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Was that taken today? Ben's nose looks pretty good. :)

SteelCityKid5
12-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Ive always like Chad. Though he was a funny character. The best is that he never does anything vs. the Stees. Never has and I think he never will. He's a nice guy and cares about people. If you ever followed him on Twitter or Facebook you can tell. All around nice guy.

jpele
12-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Was that taken today? Ben's nose looks pretty good. :)

I thought his nose looked too good to be today but this is what was posted on twitter:

Big Ben n Ryan Clark bought me a Big Texas Cinnamon Roll after the game, losing sucks :( http://twitpic.com/3fegcq
5 hours ago via Twitpic

Big T
12-13-2010, 01:16 AM
I love Ocho (no homo)

Steel Trap86
12-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Chad wants to be a Cowboy, he's had enough of the Bengals ****. He said that he wants to go to Cowboys stadium and play Call of Duty on the huge jumbo tron and now he's posing with texas cinnamon rolls, he wants to go to Dallas and is putting it out there lol

Root4Stlrs
12-13-2010, 09:26 AM
I have always liked Chad. He wasn't the one who wiped his shoes with the Terrible Towel in 2005 when they beat us at Heinz Field. I think he's harmless and his antics are often humorous. Don't see why Steeler fans dislike him and why they booed him yesterday.

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Hell yea I love him, they are 2-11!! hahahahahahahahaa

jpele
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
More from the Bungals,these guys seem to have a sense of humor:

It is with deep sadness we annouce the death of Carson Palmer's career. His career passed away without a struggle on the 13th of December 2010 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, after a courageous battle with ineptitude. Following a service on the last day of the season, a reception will be held in Bob Bratkowski's bar. Pall Bearers for the late career will be Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, David Klingler, Tim Couch, and Andre Ware. The family of the late career are requesting that in lieu of flowers, donations be made towards new football cleats for Troy Polomalu as his are worn out from running back interceptions.