PDA

View Full Version : Crezdon Butler IN, Keenan Lewis OUT

igor0190
12-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Crezdon Butler is dressing for the Bengals game, not Keenan Lewis. Hopefully Butler seizes his opportunity and shows us he can play. It doesn't look good for Lewis' future.

pimplydan
12-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Time for Butler to seize the oppurtunity.Keenan has not shown much!

coach
12-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Lets hope. Some of our young receivers have shown that they can do it, so let's see it:

CARPE DIEM!

ctsteelah
12-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Did he play at all? What number was he?

scott0326
12-13-2010, 03:16 AM
Did he play at all? What number was he?

I saw him play a little bit on special teams, he is #28.

Raleigh Steel
12-13-2010, 04:54 AM
I saw him play a little bit on special teams, he is #28.

are you sure? i thought that was lupe sanchez. :lol:

lewis has been the biggest disappointment to me. i was very high on that kid when we drafted him and i thought this year was going to be his year. every time he steps on the field he does something wrong. the kid is just football dumb!

Rampage
12-13-2010, 12:45 PM
are you sure? i thought that was lupe sanchez. :lol:

lewis has been the biggest disappointment to me. i was very high on that kid when we drafted him and i thought this year was going to be his year. every time he steps on the field he does something wrong. the kid is just football dumb!

I had a positive outlook on Lewis as well; however, that is rapidly going away. He reminds me somewhat of Anthony Smith; someone that looked like they had potential, but couldn't play football. Hopefully I am wrong about Lewis, but until he proves himself, my perception of him is not going to improve.

igor0190
12-13-2010, 12:52 PM
I had a positive outlook on Lewis as well; however, that is rapidly going away. He reminds me somewhat of Anthony Smith; someone that looked like they had potential, but couldn't play football. Hopefully I am wrong about Lewis, but until he proves himself, my perception of him is not going to improve.

He looks completely lost everytime he's on the field. All I ever see is him getting turned around and ends up with his back to the guy with the ball negating any chance he had of making the tackle or a play on the ball.

He was the guy who ran out of bounds on the punt in the Ratbirds game... Could have really cost us. I think Tomlin has him in the doghouse because of that play. When Tomlin was asked in the press conference if Lewis knew the rule about running out of bounds all he said was "Go ask him". OBVIOUSLY he knew, just tried to take a shortcut.

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Lewis is NO good!!

coldrolled
12-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Maybe Butler and Sylvester will play a bit in the Carolina game... Leftwich maybe too...

LatrobePA
12-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Maybe Butler and Sylvester will play a bit in the Carolina game... Leftwich maybe too...

If they can take care of biz this weekend that should be what we see...

Rampage
12-14-2010, 11:12 AM

It would be sweet if we could see some players get some rest in the Carolina game and see the rookies get some snaps. The Browns game will be tough; it's their playoff game. Let the starters rest a bit heading into that game and hope everything pans out in a positive way.

coldrolled
12-14-2010, 11:24 AM
It would be sweet if we could see some players get some rest in the Carolina game and see the rookies get some snaps. The Browns game will be tough; it's their playoff game. Let the starters rest a bit heading into that game and hope everything pans out in a positive way.

hopefully we win the next two and lock a #2 seed. then just sit our older starters for the browns game too.. troy and keisel, hampton, farrior, ben... hate to lose any guys over a silly turnpike squabble...

Rampage
12-14-2010, 11:43 AM
hopefully we win the next two and lock a #2 seed. then just sit our older starters for the browns game too.. troy and keisel, hampton, farrior, ben... hate to lose any guys over a silly turnpike squabble...

For sure, Troy especially. Plus, I would love to see some young guys like Sanders, Brown, Redman, Butler, Sylvester, and Worilds get time against the Panthers and Browns. You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs; let these guys gain some valuable experience.

By the way, I thought that I would add that every time I see Worilds I think of the scene in the movie Black Sheep when Chris Farley and David Spade are saying "row-adds." Alright, dismissed.