PDA

View Full Version : Trap game ?

pimplydan
12-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Division match up are never easy games.The Bengals come off a close game versus the superbowl champion Saints and that game ended 34 to 30.They have nothing to loss and they would love to beat us at home.Palmer has two major weapons Ochocinco and Owens.SO,here is the key to the game.DO we go after Palmer with various blitz packages or go into cover?Of course we will mix it up but Lebeau choses his approach with more of one rather than other.Last game are defensive players told coach to blitz and he listen.One thing for sure, Mcfadden has to step it up because he was horrible last week.

Zachintosh66
12-12-2010, 10:07 AM
i was thinking this too, hope not. Considering its a div game Tomlin better have them ready...

LatrobePA
12-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Every game is a trap game....

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Normally yes this would be a trap game, but considering how hard this season has been and how they got swept last year, they will be ready. Tomlin mentioned it in his presser this week and the players have talked about it too. They know what is at stake and they haven't forgotten last year.

coach
12-12-2010, 12:06 PM
I can't consider a division game a trap game. Both teams should be ready. A loss today would be a huge blow considering what they did to get the win last week.
I feel more confident this week against the bungals than I will in game 2 v the clowns.
I like the Steelers today, but I don't like them to cover the 9.5 point spread. Unfortunately this means it could be another 1 score game late in 4th.

HERE WE GO STEELERS.