PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben: Tough QB

Hirsch
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM
At least 5 times this week I have been told that we have one tough S.O.B. for a QB. That just makes me smile! :grin1: When you have a tough QB it just makes the whole team just that much tougher. Go BIG Ben !

ctsteelah
12-09-2010, 05:44 AM
You know being in Connecticut which is mostly Pats/GMen/Jets fans I had several people come up to me Monday and say the exact same thing!

Ironically there were a couple Pats fans that brought up the whole drama queen thing and they claim what he sustained during the game along with the sprained foot was no big deal and that hockey players deal with these types of injuries all the time.

I dont know if the average causual fan realizes how strong Ben is. He was voted as being the toughest guy to bring down last year in some type of poll.

I hear all the time on Sirius how opposing defensive players respect and even praise Bens strength.

If you stop and think about the play with Suggs and how Benn did not go down is f'n amazing. T Sizzle is a beast in his own right.

What was even funnier is when Mendy chose to cut off his pattern because Suggs was right there to nail him. Suggs then said to Mendy that he is watching him and even gestered to Ben. Ben looks back at Suggs and gives him a quick wink.

pimplydan
12-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Ben sure is tough,he is also a winner,he plays with that one tought in his mind W.He is blessed with phisical tuffness.

SteelCityKid5
12-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Maybe he shouldnt lose those 40lbs hes packed on since 05'

steelersbabex25
12-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Really? I haven't been getting that around here..

LatrobePA
12-10-2010, 06:18 PM
I think the guy is tough inside and outside...With the dirtbag fans chanting "she said no" the whole game in Baltimore one would think that could F your brain up!!

Root4Stlrs
12-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Maybe he shouldnt lose those 40lbs hes packed on since 05'

Ben looked like he's put on some more pounds since training camp, but I wasn't sure if it was just all the extra padding or not. He was in the best shape I've ever seen him when I saw him this summer.

airbrake 1
12-11-2010, 01:03 PM
I think the guy is tough inside and outside...With the dirtbag fans chanting "she said no" the whole game in Baltimore one would think that could F your brain up!!

had the idiots in baltimore got all the facts on big ben they should have been chanting "she's a hoe" and so were all her jealous sorority sluts (i mean sisters)

LatrobePA
12-11-2010, 01:51 PM
had the idiots in baltimore got all the facts on big ben they should have been chanting "she's a hoe" and so were all her jealous sorority sluts (i mean sisters)

LMAO!! I heard she couldn't say no i.e, her mouth was busy!!

Rampage
12-11-2010, 02:01 PM
LMAO!! I heard she couldn't say no i.e, her mouth was busy!!

Was she having a conversation with little Ben?

:nono::eek1:

LatrobePA
12-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Was she having a conversation with little Ben?

:nono::eek1:

Something like that, I was trying to sugar coat it to not be so offensive!

I think her name should of been leaked!!

SteelerSteve
12-12-2010, 12:33 PM
The weird thing about Ben is, even though yes he is a big dude....He doesn't really LOOK as strong as he is. He almost looks like he should be kinda clumsy lol. He also seems to have pretty ridiculous balance for someone of his build. The dudes just a freak.

Clevelandsux
12-12-2010, 10:11 PM
I agree, ben is a tough s.o.b. Broken foot, broken nose. Still running, scrambling, making plays.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Ben has to be tough, no other QB could survive with the line that we have blocking for him. I'm just glad he's on our side! You can say what you want about his skills as a QB but there is nobody tougher than Big Ben.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Ben is tough and has the skills....Dude would be straight deadly with time in the pocket.....No team could stop him.........

Real Deal Steel
12-13-2010, 12:52 AM
I think that our offense will get better by small amounts the next couple of weeks. I like the fact that we are under the Radar and the Patriots are getting all the love.

I don't want to be great now. I want to be great in 4-5 weeks. When it really matters.