PDA

View Full Version : Me-Shawn..

BR7
12-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Anyone hear what Keyshawn said on NFL Network about the Steelers?

"We allowed a team in here that is PLAYING FOR NOTHING to ruin our season for us."

I might have to add that to my sig... 'quote of the year by one of the biggest babies in the NFL.'

SteelersWoman
12-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Yes, I heard that BR-7--made me upset! Apparently he thinks "their" play off hopes are more worthy than "ours". Besides--what did he expect them to do, GIVE them the game?

Deion Sanders and Rich Eisen (and I like both of them by the way, watch that channel all the time...) BOTH perturb me with their smart alec comments about our guys. So I was no happier with THEM than I was with Keyshawn.

Sure makes me wish that things would fall into place for us to go to the playoffs...would LOVE to see them with egg on their faces! :D

Marlowe
12-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Maybe if the Steelers didn't lose at Oakland Mr. Johnson wouldn't say stuff like that :nono:

AZ_Steeler
12-18-2006, 09:17 AM
It was the Panthers own fault, besides the Steelers still have a chance at the playoffs so I don't know how he can say they were playing for nothing... :dunno: What a big baby though!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Yep the panthers had as much as stake in this game as we did, probably more yet they came out couldnt do shiate against us ! Meshawn always was a me first crybaby punk, so guess what assjack, you're *** didn't step up to the plate and you werent ready to play so sit your *** on the couch for the playoffs !

House of Steel
12-18-2006, 10:28 AM
I am getting real sick of Me-Shawn. I couldn't stand looking at his deformed face anymore. The boy must understand, you had way too much injuries to overcome us. Besides, He is a freaking idiot that doesn't know when to share the ball. You got a taste of your own medicine you punk *** bitch.

Hburg
12-18-2006, 06:45 PM
The Panthers actually had a better chance at the playoffs than the Steelers did by winning yesterday's game. The commentators said that in the NFC a 9-7 record could easily get a team a wildcard playoff spot yet in the AFC that is not near as true.

The Panthers were the team that should have come out on fire to take the Steelers in hope of getting a wildcard seed. Instead the Steelers got back in form and steamrolled them and now we hear their players b*tching? Like someone said, were the Steelers just supposed to give them the game because they "had a better chance at the playoffs?" Hell no! If the Panthers wanted a playoff spot they had to earn it, unfortunately for them they had to attempt to go through Blitzburgh to get it.....and they didn't, they lost, SOL for them! I'm not feeling bad for them, they've been mediocre to ****** at best this season so it's their own fault they lost their chance.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
12-18-2006, 07:12 PM
The panthers are still mathematically alive even after losing yesterday ! I just shows you how bad the NFC that a 6-8 team is still alive for the playoffs !

Blitzburgh55
12-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Who cares keyshwan sucks he is TO without the skills

Hburg
12-18-2006, 09:19 PM
The panthers are still mathematically alive even after losing yesterday ! I just shows you how bad the NFC that a 6-8 team is still alive for the playoffs !

I was just thinking that Matt! The NFC still is the weaker division compared to the AFC.

BuFu

PITT23
12-18-2006, 09:29 PM
Who cares keyshwan sucks he is TO without the skills

Yeah he hasn't had a Pro Bowl season in a while. At least Owens puts up good stats when he bitches and moans.

House of Steel
12-18-2006, 11:47 PM
If we was in the NFC, we would been called a powerhouse.