PDA

View Full Version : I love how the media is now kissing Steelers butts!

Clevelandsux
12-06-2010, 09:09 PM
All i heard all week, we couldn't beat the ravens, blah blah blah!!! Now they are kissing the Steelers butts.

And that Cris Collinsworth was so getting on my nerves last night! I mean we had to listen to him ballwash Tom Brady a few weeks ago. Last night all I heard was Joe Flacco this, the Ravens that. Thank god we don't have any more NBC games left this year.

SteelerEyeZ
12-06-2010, 10:19 PM
I hate Collinsworth I actually hate him MORE then Joe Buck....thats saying A LOT

Big T
12-06-2010, 10:42 PM
I hate Collinsworth I actually hate him MORE then Joe Buck....thats saying A LOT

That's too far lol. I mean, I'm not the biggest Chris Collinsworth fan but he is definitely no Joe Buck lol. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman should just screw and get it over with. It's beyond obvious lol

coach
12-06-2010, 11:00 PM
You wanna read some tough opinions on Collinsworthless, check this out from Ravens country:

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61663

steelersbabex25
12-06-2010, 11:05 PM
You wanna read some tough opinions on Collinsworthless, check this out from Ravens country:

:rofl: Come on. Seriously? If I heard him say one more thing about how dominant Suggs was, or how tough Ngata was, I was going to break my TV in half. Collinsworth is just an idiot in general.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
All i heard all week, we couldn't beat the ravens, blah blah blah!!! Now they are kissing the Steelers butts.

And that Cris Collinsworth was so getting on my nerves last night! I mean we had to listen to him ballwash Tom Brady a few weeks ago. Last night all I heard was Joe Flacco this, the Ravens that. Thank god we don't have any more NBC games left this year.

don't ya love it when they say what the steelers have to do or what they don't seem to be able to do and then they win the fn game. man what idiots.

Goodfrom55
12-06-2010, 11:21 PM
C'mon, he's an ex Bengal; he hates the Steelers.

coach
12-06-2010, 11:49 PM
:rofl: Come on. Seriously? If I heard him say one more thing about how dominant Suggs was, or how tough Ngata was, I was going to break my TV in half. Collinsworth is just an idiot in general.

That thread was seriously funny. Count Chocula?? I LMFAO for 20 minutes when I read that.

LatrobePA
12-07-2010, 01:14 AM
I don't want to hear it..One game, lets put the bungles away!!

Rampage
12-07-2010, 01:29 PM
I noticed it too. The one that left me scratching my head was Ben's toughness. All week I hear about how Ben is a drama queen, then after the game all I hear is a bunch of talk about how Ben is so tough. These so called analysts are nothing but a bunch of whores to stats.

steelers4life66
12-07-2010, 05:02 PM

Thanks for that post....God I love to hear rats whine...:lol:

illinistlrfan
12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I thought Collinsworth was fine Sunday night, he was praising Suggs because he was making plays. He also was livid over all the non calls on the helmet hits to Ben and Heath. He was absolutely beside himself over the play Ben made to get away from Suggs prior to the winning pass............

Goodfrom55
12-07-2010, 07:08 PM
They're all just a bunch of front runners.

They latch on to the flavor of the month until a better flavor comes along.

Only difference between them and us and they get paid for their opinions. (and we're not front runners).

Root4Stlrs
12-07-2010, 11:37 PM
That thread was seriously funny. Count Chocula?? I LMFAO for 20 minutes when I read that.

When I first read that, I thought it was just a different spelling for their QB, Count Joe Chokula.

Callax
12-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Collinsworthless (LOVE THE NAME)
Has always been a Steeler hater...
He was freakin' HORRIBLY BIASED against the Black N Gold in the late 1980's
could not watch a game then when he announced (nearly broke a few TV'S)
NOW HE'S JUST MOSTLY BIASED...
He is such a SUCK A$$ !!!!