PDA

View Full Version : Kemoeatu Fumble Recovery...

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2010, 09:56 AM
I know there were some very memorable plays from the Steelers Ravens game last night... Like Troy causing the fumble, Big Ben getting away from Suggs then off course the touchdown to take the lead... But I'm surprised nobody is talking about Kemoeatu's fumble recovery where he took off and Ray Lewis bounced right off of him and landed flat on his ***!!! It was awesome! :cope: I've been trying to find some video this morning but haven't found it yet. I'm sure it will be posted soon though because it was some funny stuff!

SteelDad
12-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I think it was kind of forgotten due to the penalty. What I was wondering was why was there not a flag for the horse-collar tackle on him?

steelersbabex25
12-06-2010, 10:00 AM
I was like :rofl: In his head we was probably like "IM GONNA SCORE A TOUCHDOWN!"

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-06-2010, 10:00 AM
That was a great play...like Madden from" Replacements" ..nothing like a fat man running the ball !!

With all the other calls that were missed ,why would that one be called?? :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2010, 10:07 AM
After the game Kemo had last weekend against the Bills, it was good to see him make a heads up play. If he doesn't recover that fumble we are in serious trouble. Fortunately I think that was the play where the Ravens were called for defensive holding anyways, but still, you gotta love the big guy making a heads up play.

I was like GO MAN GO!! RUUUUNNNNN !!! LOL

JensK
12-06-2010, 10:17 AM
I think it was kind of forgotten due to the penalty. What I was wondering was why was there not a flag for the horse-collar tackle on him?

He was tackled by the hair :)

LatrobePA
12-06-2010, 10:23 AM
It was a horse callar tackle...

Farrior Fan
12-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Section 8 article 2 of the NFL rule book reads as such: If player is brought down by the shoulder pads in what is commonly accepted as a "horsecollar" a penalty will be enforced. Unless the said player being brought down is actually bigger than a horse. :lol:

franchise3
12-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Someone at work is saying there was a helmet to helmet hit on him; any true to that? He had a bad game against the Bills but two of the holding calls were BS.

jnes1216
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Someone at work is saying there was a helmet to helmet hit on him; any true to that? He had a bad game against the Bills but two of the holding calls were BS.

if there was, he would be considered a runner and its allowed.

nuclearchihuahuas
12-06-2010, 10:38 AM
I say we look into making Kemo a short yardage back. Line him up as a TE and hand him the ball. All he'd have to do is go straight ahead -- all our line would have to do is get out of his way! LOL :hilarious:

JensK
12-06-2010, 10:43 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120513/2010/REG13/steelers@ravens#tab:watch i call hair!

Rampage
12-06-2010, 10:58 AM
You have to feel that Kemoeatu was thinking, "just one more block, and I'll probably be able to take this to the house." That was a nice play on his part and I was rooting for him to get some yardage.

nuclearchihuahuas
12-06-2010, 10:59 AM
yep, definitely hair

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120513/2010/REG13/steelers@ravens#tab:watch i call hair!

wow there was a helmet to helmet on that one too.... it's starts at the 1:33 mark if anyone is interested.

HUNT4SEVEN
12-06-2010, 11:43 AM
It was the hair... But it was a great play by Kemo, and i was pulling for him also, but u have to love the way Ben made that play where he got rid of the ball after T.Slugs was draped all over him and the no hands to the face wasn't called, yo Ben is a pain in the @$$ sometimes but it's plays like this that makes me glad he's on out team...GO STEELERS:tt02:

Steel Trap86
12-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Looked like a horsecollar tackle to me, haven't watched the replay yet though. lol I thought he was gonna get the 1st for a minute there

Dee Mca
12-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Loved Kemo running with the ball. If we had the extra lineman available I would say line him up in the Backfield esp the way he trucked Ray Lewis. However we kinda thin in the O line right and TE's. Esp now that the said Heath has a concussion. Which means no Heath next weekend I do believe.

steelersgal86
12-06-2010, 01:54 PM
After the game Kemo had last weekend against the Bills, it was good to see him make a heads up play. If he doesn't recover that fumble we are in serious trouble. Fortunately I think that was the play where the Ravens were called for defensive holding anyways, but still, you gotta love the big guy making a heads up play.

I was like GO MAN GO!! RUUUUNNNNN !!! LOL

I know it seemed like he took forever...:lol: I did laugh about it...but forgot about it soon after

harpo
12-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Section 8 article 2 of the NFL rule book reads as such: If player is brought down by the shoulder pads in what is commonly accepted as a "horsecollar" a penalty will be enforced. Unless the said player being brought down is actually bigger than a horse. :lol:

LOL!!!! :lol:

SteelDad
12-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Seeing as NBC did not bother showing a replay, I didn't have a chance to look again. Watching the play intially it looked like a horse collar, but I stand corrected.

Also, anyone have a still photo of Kemo destroying Ray-Ray?

AZ_Steeler
12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Seeing as NBC did not bother showing a replay, I didn't have a chance to look again. Watching the play intially it looked like a horse collar, but I stand corrected.

Also, anyone have a still photo of Kemo destroying Ray-Ray?

I've been searching... haven't found any yet.