PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Fan Appeal

steelersfaninms
12-06-2010, 06:39 AM
This site has been set up to give disgruntled Pittsburgh Steeler fans a chance to voice their opinions to the league itself.

http://steelerfanappeal.webnode.com/

scpc
12-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Thank You I sent mine.:evilshake::cursin::banging:

Zachintosh66
12-06-2010, 08:39 AM
if were targeted, were targeted... we have to adapt, im tired of hearing about this

play football damn it!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2010, 09:27 AM
The NFL is not going to admit they are targeting the Steelers. It doesn't matter how much we gripe about it. If they won't listen to Tomlin, Rooney, the Steelers players, or the rest of the NFL, they won't listen to us.

SteelDad
12-06-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm tired of discussing it as well. I am more worried about the long-term effects of this crackdown on the game of football itself rather than whether we are being targeted or not.

coldrolled
12-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm tired of discussing it as well. I am more worried about the long-term effects of this crackdown on the game of football itself rather than whether we are being targeted or not.

there was no nfl crack down on the ravens defense last night. looked like everything was allowed for their side....

LarryNJ
12-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Good I hope everyone goes there and bitches so we can get back to normal here.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-06-2010, 11:15 AM
A site like this makes us look like seahawk fans... ain't no use complaining bout,nobody listens or cares . We just gotta do like we did last night man up and play STEELERS football !!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Root4Stlrs
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
there was no nfl crack down on the ravens defense last night. looked like everything was allowed for their side....

I see this as a totally different issue than the usual fan whining about calls or non-calls. The Seattle whining had to do with winning or losing a game. I'm actually concerned for the health of the players. If hits like the ones that occurred last night are allowed to continue and are being condoned by non-calls (blow to head on Ben by Ngata should have been automatic penalty plus Suggs grabbing his helmet also; play on Heath was an astounding non-call), Ben in particular is in danger of being seriously hurt. (I realize that's a risk they take by playing football, but some players seem to be protected by appropriate application of the rules). They make absolutely no effort to protect Ben. There is a pattern of behavior being exhibited by the league in this regard that I believe is serious. We will see what happens with fines, if any. That will speak loudly. They already did the least possible to Seymour with $25,000 fine even though he has a history of that behavior. League claimed they were going by their guidelines - that's right, they're only guidelines, not carved in stone and could have issued any fine they wanted to, but they didn't want to.

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
After Ben's performance last night steelers fans should be nothing less than humbled and stop bitchin about goodball.The NFL does indeed have something against the team. But, so fn what. It doesn't even matter. The Steelers will play through this. Another venue to bitch and complain by the Steelers fans really makes us look like a bunch of (your words here). We are Steelers fans. We don't give a **** what anyone else says. As far as other NFL fans go. It is none of your fukin business how we feel. We are the winners, not the losers. My opinion.

nuclearchihuahuas
12-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I posted the argument I made in the thread I started regarding Steeler Fines and the NFLPA. It suddenly all made sense to me that we are the perfect fan base to be used as pawns. I won't repost the same statement here but unless someone can make a better argument and convince me otherwise, I cannot find another logical reason for the league to act in the obvious and callous manner in which they have. Please see Steeler fines and the CBA thread if you have another idea. thanks, I would love to have another point of view that convinces me I'm wrong. Because this is really a horrible thought that the league would do this to us and manipulate the season this way.

steelersbabex25
12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I could see both sides of this. Sure, we don't wanna complain because we don't wanna be the whiny bitchy Steeler fans that every other fan in the NFL is making us out to be. However, when your team is treated differently from every other team, how can you not complain. Makes it a lot harder to win when you have to work twice as hard as everyone else.