PDA

View Full Version : Ladies & Gentlemen...welcome to .500

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Finally after all this time, all the dissapointments and missed opportunities, all the turnovers and blown leads, we're finally at .500 !! It's pretty bad when we're excited to be dead even but after this season, I'll gladly take it !

A 4 yr old's christmas list is shorter than the things that have to happen for us to get in if we win out, but still, it's a chance. Regardless though, this team has turned the season around and right now we're firing on all cylinders setting ourselves up with a showdown at Heinz next sunday against the Ratbirds !

PITT23
12-17-2006, 04:01 PM
It's been a tough ride but finishing over .500 is the best we could have asked for at the halfway point of the season.

Hburg
12-17-2006, 04:16 PM
It's been rough, but regardless of what happens this season the Steelers have shown they still have the heart of a champion inside and next season they are looking to be able to come out with all guns blazing!!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 04:21 PM
That's right, this team didn't give up on itself, which they could have easily done after how bad we played through most of the season. Sure there's still alot that can happen, but 3 wins in a row is big thing no matter what you're record.

Hburg
12-17-2006, 04:25 PM
That's true, the Steelers now have momentum and the Ravens have a history of being bad on the road.

That's the Steelers tenacity that they never give up and end up outlasting other teams. Great work ethic.

BuFu

rainman
12-17-2006, 04:25 PM
A very convincing victory by our Steelers, I loved the 3rd down conversions.
A game well played!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2006, 04:59 PM
I loved the effort and fire from the team today. The Steelers are finally looking like the Steelers. Hey even if they miss the play-offs. I'm very proud on how they're playing at the end here. Crazier things have happened and I'm sure Troybeast will break it down on how the Steelers still could get in the play-offs.

Captcoolhand
12-17-2006, 05:18 PM
And ot only took 14 games to get there:clap:

K Train
12-17-2006, 06:10 PM
i didnt see the game but i always like seeing the score being a massacre when i get home.....i wish they would show some damn highlights

Hburg
12-17-2006, 06:12 PM
i didnt see the game but i always like seeing the score being a massacre when i get home.....i wish they would show some damn highlights

http://www.nfl.com/video

Go there and click on the Steelers/Panthers game. Hope that helps a bit!

BuFu

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I was taking it to the Browns fans about our play and everything. That damn SOB of a cart guy at Giant Eagle took it up with me again. I said, GET THE DAMN POINT STRAIGHT, A-HOLE, WE OWNED YOU!!! You understand me? WE OWNED YOUR ***. I told him lastly, GET THE F*** TO WORK!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO DAMN LOVE BEING A STEELERS FAN. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: You guys have no idea how fired up I am now.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Hell yeah sure we do !!!! we're as fired up as you are man !! It's freekin awesome !! Give it to that stupid clowns fan dude !! :tt02:

SteelersWoman
12-18-2006, 02:17 AM
I loved the effort and fire from the team today. The Steelers are finally looking like the Steelers. Hey even if they miss the play-offs. I'm very proud on how they're playing at the end here....

Even Hines was smilin wide throughout most of it! Man, it was worth that game just to see that...I had mentioned several times how much I've missed that this year, and we've seen precious few of them--tonight was the exception!

I agree, even if we only get to see them play at this level for the last few games this year, at least it lets us know they're still THERE--they still have the heart of champions, and will hopefully come out strong for next season :yesnod:

I couldn't be any prouder of them either--I don't care WHAT Deion Sanders says--the way they're playin shut down football--STEELER football, they should do well against the Ravens and Bengals too :bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
12-19-2006, 01:43 PM
.500 is feeling good especially hearing all of the talk of the Steelers, even if they don't make playoffs they have made some noise hear at the end of the season and are looking really good for next year!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
And after this sunday, it's on to 8-7, bring on the ratbirds !!!