PDA

View Full Version : OL & Willie come through on the road today

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Today, finally, Fast Willie was the "road runner" we needed him to be coming up huge today with alot of hard runs, and breaking a couple long ones for 23 rushes 132 yds and a TD ! The OL just took control of this game from the 2nd quarter on and opened up holes all over the place for Willie and Najeh to run through. They did allow a few sacks against Ben but overall after the 1st quarter, they just took over the game !

Hburg
12-17-2006, 05:23 PM
From the first quarter on the O-Line really came into form and allowed Willie and Najeh to really make plays!

Willie showed up in Carolina and rubbed it in the face of UNC of how good he is. One hole and he is goooooone!

Najeh was just a train! Twice he just muscled his way into the end zone through defenders!

The Steelers came in to Bank of America Stadium and CASHED IN!!

:tt02:

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I thought the Oline did a solid job after a rocky start. They gave up two sacks in the begining then settled down. But when you control the game like the Steelers Oline did I have to give them a A+ for the game. Plus Willie finally has a great day on the road.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 06:03 PM
That first quarter I was alittle worried but once we scored that crowd went out of it and they were able to take over. Scoring first really helped us.

Hburg
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
That first quarter I was alittle worried but once we scored that crowd went out of it and they were able to take over. Scoring first really helped us.

I was worried too at first with how both teams just went back and forth, but the Steelers but the rubber to the road first and scored first. What was great is that it took the Carolina fans out of the game and instead put the Steeler Nation in control of the rest of the stadium as the Steelers took control of the field!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Hell yeah it was like a home game for us ! :tt02: I bet that pissed of the panther players something terrible ! :lol:

AZ_Steeler
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
:( I was hoping Willie would have had anohter 200 yard game :( He was on track for it early in the game :D 132 isn't bad :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Geez you're greedy ! :lol: