PDA

View Full Version : Why Your Team Sucks Baltimore ('cuse the language)

Steelerlyn
12-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Feel free to delete this as some of the language (most of it) is a bit vulgar

http://deadspin.com/5354697/why-your-team-sucks-baltimore-ravens

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-03-2010, 09:10 PM
no apologies required for this read. there is quite frankly no other way to describe the blatimore ravings.

thanks steelerlyn.

lloydfan4life
12-03-2010, 10:16 PM
:rofl:
"Baltimore is the ****-stained ******* of the Northeast Corridor."....... pretty much sums it up. :yellowthumb:

Good find, Lyn! Thanks for posting.

Scorp
12-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks for that scintillating read. :yellowthumb:...:clap:

Raleigh Steel
12-04-2010, 05:54 AM
this made me laugh:

Not only that but it would seem that once you become a Ravens fan you are required to start speaking like the Macho Man Randy Savage, "Oooh yeah, the Ravens, they're coming to git ya, ooh yeahhh, John Harbaugh, MIss Elizabeiiiith, ooh yeah".

LarryNJ
12-04-2010, 09:25 AM
That's a very entertaining site. Thanks for the Saturday morning laughs, it's much better than the Sunday comics.

I like this one from a Steeler hater: :lol:

"One for the thumb." More like "stick a thumb in my *** while I beat off to old highlights of the Steel Curtain."

This one is great from a Browns hater::lol::lol:

Speaking of the fans, they are the worst people on Earth. They (along with Eagles fans), make me lose faith in humanity. For example, a friend of mine who attends Case Western had the opportunity to attend his first NFL game at Brown Stadium. Really not a fan of any team, he decided to go wearing a Case Western t-shirt. No problem, right?
He quickly realized that Clevelanders are such dumb ****s that they assume that if you are not wearing a ****-colored jersey, you are a fan of the other team. Mind you, the Browns were playing the Ravens. In no way shape or form do the colors of his Case Western t-shirt resemble that of the Ravens.
Nevertheless, he had at least 3 cups of beer spilled/poured on him, threatened countless times, and was later stalked out of the stadium. Needless to say, he transferred out of Case just to get the hell out of Cleveland.

Goodfrom55
12-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Nevertheless, he had at least 3 cups of beer spilled/poured on him, threatened countless times, and was later stalked out of the stadium. Needless to say, he transferred out of Case just to get the hell out of Cleveland.

That's excessive alcohol abuse.

steelersbabex25
12-04-2010, 02:33 PM
You'd think stabbing a guy and getting away with it would teach a man a bit of humility.

:rofl:

Take it from a Maryland resident: Baltimore doesn't matter.

From another Maryland resident, TOTALLY TRUE. Baltimore is the one city in Maryland that nobody dare go to later than 5:00 PM. Scares the **** out of me, that's for damn sure.

jnes1216
12-04-2010, 02:43 PM
That was hilarious, having spent some time around the pubic wart that is Cleveland I'm sure that article was just as good.

steelersbabex25
12-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Okay from the Steelers one:

Here's another secret…those terrible towels would be the gayest thing about Pittsburgh if it weren't for Kordell and all those actual steel workers.

Really? Is that why 85% of sports teams have adapted their own version of the terrible towel? INCLUDING the Ravens? Ok.

Steelerlyn
12-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Okay from the Steelers one:

Really? Is that why 85% of sports teams have adapted their own version of the terrible towel? INCLUDING the Ravens? Ok.

LOL Our terrible towel has a history, a real meaning to each and every Steeler fan. I know I have one that has never been washed, has mopped up beer at many tailgates, mustard off my kid's face and PLENTY of tears ........some sad but most happy.
The other team's towels are all DISPOSABLE because they are given out to every bandwagoner that will accept them and that person, more than likely, has absolutely no concept of team tradition and it would be impossible for them to know what it is like to have 6 Super Bowls, let alone to be a member of the biggest & best FAMILY in the world.:yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
12-04-2010, 05:22 PM
LOL Our terrible towel has a history, a real meaning to each and every Steeler fan. I know I have one that has never been washed, has mopped up beer at many tailgates, mustard off my kid's face and PLENTY of tears ........some sad but most happy.
The other team's towels are all DISPOSABLE because they are given out to every bandwagoner that will accept them and that person, more than likely, has absolutely no concept of team tradition and it would be impossible for them to know what it is like to have 6 Super Bowls, let alone to be a member of the biggest & best FAMILY in the world.:yellowthumb:

Who would wash a terrible towel? That's like washing the magic out of it. :lol:

I bought my personal terrible towel on the strip district at the first Steeler game I went to 6 years ago, and since then, every game that I've been to at Heinz Field I've brought the towel, and they've won every game. I'm going to the game next week against the Bengals so if the Steelers lose, somethings wrong.

Steelerlyn
12-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Who would wash a terrible towel? That's like washing the magic out of it. :lol:

I bought my personal terrible towel on the strip district at the first Steeler game I went to 6 years ago, and since then, every game that I've been to at Heinz Field I've brought the towel, and they've won every game. I'm going to the game next week against the Bengals so if the Steelers lose, somethings wrong.

I never would but I have heard of a few ppl who do