PDA

View Full Version : America's Game...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Is anyone watching these on the NFLN ? They really are exceptionally created, and magnificently done. The players and coaches that talk about the games, the experience, the events leading up to and after winning the Super Bowl, it's really moving. I mean when you sit back and think about it, your team just won the Super Bowl ! You are the best team in the world for that year. You over came so many obstacles, so much adversity, fought through every tough game, every practice, every meeting & film session, all your hard work finally paid off and you can tell you kids and grandkids that you are immortalized in history. You were there and hoisted that Lombardi trophy high in the air, you fist raised in victory that you are the World Champions !!

You are the best of the best ! I can't imagine that feeling, it must be absolutely unbelieveable !!!! Something like that makes you so proud to be a Steeler fan !

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I seen advertisements on ESPN about that. I really wished I had the NFLN. I know they have awesome documentaries and biographies of players and coaches around the NFL past and present.

Jeremy
12-17-2006, 11:46 AM
As much as I don't like the games on NFL Network, the other programming they do is outstanding. Steve Sabol is a very good tv man and I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to hire him away from the NFL.

AZ_Steeler
12-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Nope... I don't get the NFLN :(

:cursin: I guess I'll have to look on the internet for a copy of one to check it out! ;)

rainman
12-17-2006, 12:44 PM
I dont get the NFL channel either, guess I'm going to ask Santa for it lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 12:46 PM
It's just amazing, Im so glad we have it. It really makes the offseason go better, not to mention all the coverage during the season.