PDA

View Full Version : Ravens/Steelers

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2006, 09:30 AM
I can't wait until next Sunday I will be attending my first Steelers game at Heinz Field.:tt02: I'm going to be so pumped and its going to be awesome and I'm going to be like a little kid on Christmas morning. Whoever wins the SA contest then I might see you there.

This will be 4th time I have seen the Steelers. I did go to two games during the 1997 season at Three Rivers Stadium. Then last year I was at the Monday night game in Indy.

All I want for Christmas is the Steelers beating the crap out of the Ratbirds next Sunday. Santa makes this happen for me.lol:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Dude, you're going to the game too !!?? We're going to have a nice SA turnout for this, this is awesome ! You'll be there, I'll be there, Aunkster is going, so is the winner of the essay contest.

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 09:35 AM
I wish I could be there to meet you for the first time Matt and Aunkster. I would like to meet Bleeder too. Hang out before the game. This weather I which it was happening next weekend, it is 61 here in Cleveland, imagine how warm it is in Pittsburgh now. DARN ONE WEEKEND Miss. My wife would of went to this game with me being this warm.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Dude, you're going to the game too !!?? We're going to have a nice SA turnout for this, this is awesome ! You'll be there, I'll be there, Aunkster is going, so is the winner of the essay contest.

Top Gun you're going to be there. Thats freaking awesome. Yea I bought tickets back in July for this game. I can't wait. I have been to PNC Park to see the Buccos. But I havn't had a chance to get to Heinz Field. I live 7 hours from Pittsburgh and with work its just been hard for me to get to Heinz Field.

But I have the whole week of Christmas off so thats why I got tickets for this game and I can't wait.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 10:28 AM
No doubt man, we're going to have to exchange cell numbers this coming week so we can all meet up. Let's hope we all leave happy ! :cope:

AZ_Steeler
12-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Take an SA sign... with as many people that are going to be there SA could have advertising all the way around the stadium :D

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Im no good with free hand artwork but I'll see what I can do :lol:

SteelerDan43
12-17-2006, 03:13 PM

I will be there as well!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 03:28 PM
No way !! Rock on. Im gonna start an official tailgate thread for this... it's gonna be great !!

Hburg
12-17-2006, 04:31 PM
You lucky bastards!!! The Ravens have a poor road victory history so Here We Go Steelers!!

I only wish I could go! I've never been to a Steelers game...or an NFL game in my life!

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
12-17-2006, 04:51 PM
You lucky bastards!!! The Ravens have a poor road victory history so Here We Go Steelers!!

I only wish I could go! I've never been to a Steelers game...or an NFL game in my life!

BuFu

H-Burg I wish I could hook you up with a ticket bro. There is nothing like being at a Steelers game and hanging with the Steeler Nation.

Hburg
12-17-2006, 05:01 PM
H-Burg I wish I could hook you up with a ticket bro. There is nothing like being at a Steelers game and hanging with the Steeler Nation.

Thanks man, it's all good. I will get to a game in time. I'm hoping that by next season I'll be healthy enough to really go and enjoy it!!

BuFu

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Now I am really hoping I win those tickets. I will make the signs, MATT if I do win. I am a good graphic artist on paper.