PDA

View Full Version : TO & Winslow must fell from same tree

Captcoolhand
12-17-2006, 07:44 AM
But, T.O. being T.O., there had to be some controversy, too.

Afterward, Hall said that Owens spit in his face when the Falcons' cornerback came out jawing on the very first play. "I lost all respect for the guy," Hall said. "We were kind of walking face to face, walking back to the huddle, and he just hauled off and spit in my face."

T.O. toasted both scores with the same gesture. He faced the crowd with his arms outstretched -- that's the `T' -- then clasped his hands in a circle above his head -- that's an `O.'

But what about spitting at Hall?

"I got frustrated and I apologize for that," Owens told the NFL Network. "It was a situation where he kept bugging me and getting in my face. He just kept getting in my face."

What an *******! Oh you are frustrating me so let me spit in your face.
I swear someone needs to lay A hit on him that Ends His career, because I am tired of hearing about TO:buttkick:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Winslow and TO were made for each other but I don't think there's an NFL stadium big enough to hold both of their ego's at the same time! :chair:

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 10:58 AM
I hope someone lays the smackdown on both of them cause I am really getting tired of hearing it. Winslow here in Cleveland is like a God, they worship him. Yeah, I love to put the bullet through his ***. I am tired of his **** ranting on the news every night on the Sportsbeater.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Does it surprise you that a city like Cleveland would gravitate towards a complete *** like Winslow ?

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 11:35 AM
No, but I will say this, some Browns fans are irritated with him and his big *** mouth. I give them credit for putting up with this ego insane ***.

Captcoolhand
12-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Doesn't surprise me! Him and Edwards both Bitch all the time. I think they're just pissed because they have to play on a ****** team.

Here's a scary thought Trade Wilson and Tuman for Winsblow and Headwards

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 11:42 AM
You got to be kidding me? We got Miller, don't need the blowjob worker over here. Headwards wouldn't work in our system, it would be me first, me first. He would try and take Hines Ward out of his position. Screw them both. They belong in Cleveland. Match made for shitters.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I would venture a guess that Capt's post is full of sarcasm, HOS ! :lol:

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Good Grief, he wants to trade for those two Clowns. Be glad he isn't the Head of Football Operations for the Steelers, this wouldn't go very well with the Steeler Nation seeing something like this happening. There would be a riot in Pittsburgh.

Captcoolhand
12-17-2006, 11:52 AM
U think you're on to me do ya? Seriously though, you don't thing Edwards would be better than Wilson? I think he would be good for the long ball

Captcoolhand
12-17-2006, 11:54 AM
I wouldn't want Winslow:nono: like Porter said, He should of been a WR because He not a TE

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 11:56 AM
He's damn ego is big enough to a WR and TE !

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Damn Right. I can't stand them.

AZ_Steeler
12-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Did you ever think it could be Hall that is the ***... :dunno: we aren't hearing both sides of the story and have no idea what Hall said to TO... for all we know he could have deserved to be spit in the face!