PDA

View Full Version : Offensive line performance in Bills game

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Kemo was getting OWNED by Williams all day. Scott couldn't block anyone without tackling them. Normally Kemo is as solid as they come, and rarely gets a flag thrown at him but clearly today he getting all he could handle and then some.

The Right side of the line was pretty solid today, no major penalties or mishaps for the most part but the left side was in trouble all day long. Kulgler has done an amazing job keeping these guys going among all the injuries and musical positions he's had to put his guys in. The toughness level of this unit went up 10 fold this year, that much is clear IMO. Today was just a rough day at the office for them and Ben was sacked, what 4 times I think today, 3 in the first half. They did come through in OT to help lead the way for the running game, but it was ugly most of the rest of the way.

This unit has got to get it together and stay healthy somehow. The starting 5 that we saw the first month of the season was solid as far as I'm concerned. I did like seeing Foster in there at RG now, I think he brings more tenacity and a mean streak to the line that compliments Flozell Adams.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Ben's foot needs to get a lot better quickly! Next week he could be running for his life! You are right...Kemo got totally owned. Pouncey got schooled a bit too.

steelersbabex25
11-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Oy. Not a good day for the oline. Kemo is usually pretty solid but he was all over the place today. Scott was too.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Not many people have heard of Kyle Williams, but I guarantee after today, a lot more know about him. The guy was in the backfield as much as Ben was.

Clevelandsux
11-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Scott flat out blows. Keomatu had a bad game.

Rampage
11-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Jonathan "Swinging Gate" Scott has had several poor showings now. I think it is time to give Hills a shot. Find out if either of these guys can be serviceable, or if they should hit the bricks.

Kemoeatu had an off day. I really think that he would be well served by a diet. Drop 20 to 30 pounds and become a bit more mobile. It looked like his feet were getting out of position and he had to hold, and if he wasn't holding, he was getting pushed ten yards back into the pocket.

LatrobePA
11-28-2010, 11:24 PM
My stuffed turkey could of blocked better today!

Ben will be in for a long game next week against a good pass rush!!

Farrior Fan
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm really afraid of what Ngata might do to Ben next week. Scott was God Awful and I agree with Kemo losing some weight. Lets just hope it was a turkey hangover...I doubt he has the tolerance to turkey that we gringos have.

Silverback
11-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Hate to say it but Pouncey got victimized a bit today. Given Williams was playing out of his mind, he moves so well for his size.

Farrior Fan
11-29-2010, 01:46 AM
We made him look even better than he is (pretty damn good)

Real Deal Steel
11-29-2010, 01:52 AM
Let me put it this way:

During the next off-season, we need to come up with two more starting o-linemen and two more D-linemen too.

We need depth along the lines.

K Train
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
pouncey clearly had his worse day as a pro, but kemo was made into williams bitch. pouncey and flo actually played well even though it was a bad day for the entire group.

bills got a talented team, they are putting it together

Farrior Fan
11-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Anyone notice that Ben no longer gives credit to the Oline every opportunity he gets? Maybe he should take them to a WWE event, or a GA college bar for some bonding.