PDA

View Full Version : Craig Wolfley & SteelerAddicts podcast

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2010, 03:18 PM
As some of you might know, after we did the interview with Craig Wolfley (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/docs/craig-wolfley-interview.shtml) last month it got such a good response that we are going to do a podcast with Wolf himself! His right hand man, Frank, at the Talent Network (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/www.talentnetworkinc.com) has been helping to set it all up. We've been talking almost daily via email for a couple months now. He's a great guy and often does the podcast with Craig each week.

Anyways, they are inviting some Steelers websites to come and join them during their podcast each Monday to banter back and forth about the Steelers, the most recent game, etc. Wolf loves to help out the Steeler Nation and he appreciates all the fan sites out on the web. Our turn is coming up on 12/13, following the Bengals game. They are doing it in the month of December only as far as I know so it's a real honor for us to be chosen. Wolf really enjoyed answering our questions and both & Frank have commented on how much they like SA, especially all the fan involvement! :towelwave:

If you haven't done so, I would encourage you to check out his website (http://www.craigwolfley.com) each week for his blog and podcast, which usually gets loaded up late Monday afternoons or Tuesday mornings.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2010, 10:49 AM
I was thinking of maybe getting him a gift from SA, a small gesture of our thanks from all of us..Any ideas?

LarryNJ
11-27-2010, 11:03 AM
One of Jim O'Brien's books make a nice gift.

lloydfan4life
11-28-2010, 08:57 AM
:iagree: with Larry.

.... and maybe an SA Tshirt to go along with it. :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-28-2010, 12:08 PM
That's true, I'll check with Frank to see if Wolf already has a copy. It's quite possibly he does since he is neighbors with Jim. Good idea nonetheless, I'll check into it.

LarryNJ
11-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Is a weekend weekend at Nemacolin out of the budget? :)

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-29-2010, 11:21 AM
:plus1:

the best steelers fan site bar none. keep up the good work all.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Is a weekend weekend at Nemacolin out of the budget? :)

If you're paying it's not out of the budget :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Missy and I are heading up to Pittsburgh after the game that Sunday. It's going to be a 1pm start so we should get up to Pittsburgh by probably around 9 or 10. After the podcast we'll hang out in the city for the afternoon, probably go eat at Bettis' restaurant and then head back that evening.

I'll be sure and take some pics of Wolf and us too while we're up there. Talent Network will of course have the podcast loaded up later that day and hopefully can get us a recorded copy of it as well to keep.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Podcast is on Monday afternoon around 2pm. Once it's posted up I'll be sure and let everyone know. I think they are going to give me alittle time to talk specifically about SA so I'll be sure and say some nice things about.................some of you :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Super excited for the podcast on Monday, hopefully we win against the Bengals so it will be a game that we can talk about positively..lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Heading up to Pittsburgh shortly for the big podcast tomorrow! Where is the love here people!!?? You better post up in this thread or I'll talk bad about you tomorrow :hehheh:

Prosdo
12-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Good luck with the podcast. Can't wait to hear it.

steelersgal86
12-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Heading up to Pittsburgh shortly for the big podcast tomorrow! Where is the love here people!!?? You better post up in this thread or I'll talk bad about you tomorrow :hehheh:

you would never do that :club:

lloydfan4life
12-13-2010, 09:27 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Awesome podcast, Matt!

You had to be in heaven hanging out with Wolf and talkin' Steeler football!

:cope: Thank you Mr. Wolfley for allowing Matt, Missy and Steeler Addicts to be a part of your awesome podcast this week! :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I tell ya it was so awesome, heaven doesn't even begin to describe it. I'll post a new thread with all the pics and info on our trip here tonight yet.