PDA

View Full Version : TO and ocho call ben soft

mwittman5
11-23-2010, 10:55 PM
http://www.versus.com/tocho-show/videos/tocho-show-big-ben-pr/

alright I can't wait til somebody levels these cocky sons of witches. Your on a 2-8 team and your talking trash? :hilarious:

steelersbabex25
11-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Terrell Owens has cried in every post-game interview that he's ever had, and Ben's the soft one?

Everyone saying that Ben took a dive there is clearly not familiar with the laws of physics. Like Mike Wilbon said yesterday, Ben is big, Richard Seymour is bigger. When you get pushed in the face like that, completely unexpected, by someone that out weighs you by 50 or 60 pounds, hello. I'm pretty sure anyone would go down.

Steel Trap86
11-23-2010, 11:09 PM
lol who cares what they have to say, i don't think anybody can hear them from down there anyway.

Scorp
11-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Both of them stupid girls are soft like a double roll of Charmin.

LatrobePA
11-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Their show is lame....TO calling out Revis is funny, the Bengals are 2-8 I think I'd keep my lips shut!! lol

As for Ben, "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE F OUT"!! Who cares what the sisters have to say!!

Big T
11-24-2010, 12:32 AM
hey T.O, you are 2-8 and got rocked by the bills lol

T.O. says Big Ben is “soft”
Posted by Mike Florio on November 23, 2010, 10:12 PM EST

In this week’s episode of The T.Ocho Show, which should be renamed for now The 2-Ocho Show, Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco discuss among other things the $25,000 fine imposed on Raiders defensive lineman Richard Seymour for an open-handed blow to the head that put Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on the ground in the second quarter of Sunday’s game between the two teams.

“I liked it,” Owens said. “He’d probably do it again for another 25.”

Ochocinco said that Seymour “can’t be swinging on people out there on the field,” comparing the conduct to the WWE. T.O. preferred to invoke a different sport.

“A hockey player would have took that and kept on tickin’,” T.O. said. “It just shows you how soft Ben is.”

Yeah, Ben’s soft. The guy who played against the Colts with a pair of Mr. Potato Head arms, who made no attempt to tackle safety Aaron Francisco after an interception that resulted from a T.O. short-arm effort, and who made no effort to recover what appeared to be a fumble by Francisco is calling a guy who got knocked to the ground by a cheap shot “soft.”

Owens also has his facts wrong. Roethlisberger did take the blow and “kept on tickin’.” And the Steelers went into halftime with a big lead, and they weren’t outscored 42-3 the rest of the way.

steelfury455
11-24-2010, 01:06 AM
it's not uncommon to take a dive when it suits you in the NFL. hell, even Hines has done it. kickers do it ALL the time. saw an article and interviews with kickers how they use it to draw flags. IMO it "looked" like he flopped but in either case it would have gotten the flag. as for "soft", they know better...

Farrior Fan
11-24-2010, 02:12 AM
I respect TO's ability, he damn near beat us earlier in the year all by himself. As for 85....you may want to have over 15 yards against us before you call anyone on our team soft.

Both of them should STFU until they at least are .500 Until then they should find ways to make their QB more like ours. Good luck, Bungles

ctsteelah
11-24-2010, 05:43 AM
Like it or hate these guys are entertainers that have created a character for themselves. Purits are insulted but many fans are entertained with this WWE type of dramatics.
I used to hate these guys but now I dont take it as seriously as I used to.

Dennis Rodman, Primetime, Bozworth all did OK with this type of marketing. Crap, it was like telling me there was no Easter Bunny when I found out Howard Stern also played this character out but then went home and was a normal guy in his private life.

Raleigh Steel
11-24-2010, 07:22 AM
2-8 with carson palmer
7-3 with ben roethlisberger

if only palmer was as "soft" as ben the bengals might be in contention for a playoff spot instead of the #1 pick in next year's draft.

LarryNJ
11-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Like it or hate these guys are entertainers that have created a character for themselves. Purits are insulted but many fans are entertained with this WWE type of dramatics.

Exactly, it's simply an act. What I really find amusing is not TO or 85 but the reactions they get from so many people.

harpo
11-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Exactly, it's simply an act. What I really find amusing is not TO or 85 but the reactions they get from so many people.

You took the words right out of my mouth.:yellowthumb: People make themselves sick by reacting and getting upset over nothing.

igor0190
11-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Just a TV show trying to get ratings...
It's not like the Benugals are going anywhere this year so they'll probably take the filter off their big mouths even more now. What else is there to do??

Ben is the hardest QB to bring down in the NFL. I wouldn't call that soft.

coldrolled
11-24-2010, 09:52 AM
does palmer have a big day and out score the jets?? the jets have wiggled by a lot of low scoring teams with no QB...

igor0190
11-24-2010, 09:53 AM
does palmer have a big day and out score the jets?? the jets have wiggled by a lot of low scoring teams with no QB...

I sure hope so...
But the Bengals are a disaster. I wouldn't count on it.

jpele
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Just think if them two nitwits put as much effort into a game plan as they do playing TV host. :thinking:

Goodfrom55
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Good for Ben if he DID take a dive. At least it got that undisciplined piece of crap Seymour out of the game.

Those (2) idiots can talk all they want. As Granma used to say, it's better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Rampage
11-24-2010, 04:48 PM
I sure hope so...
But the Bengals are a disaster. I wouldn't count on it.

:plus1:

Let this team win a big game so the game against us won't be their super bowl. Plus, it gets them drafting lower.

Palmer will have another limp wristed effort, so it will never happen.

lloydfan4life
11-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Just think if them two nitwits put as much effort into a game plan as they do playing TV host. :thinking:

:iagree: except for the part where you called them nitwits.

I'd have preferred assclowns. These two don't know the meaning of the word 'team'.

Prosdo
11-24-2010, 06:02 PM
This whole thing just makes me laugh. More than likely if a hockey player got chucked in the head like that they too would take a dive for a penalty then whoop the guy's ***. Although I don't think Ben dived. He clearly wasn't expecting the hit.

jnes1216
11-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Although I don't think Ben dived. He clearly wasn't expecting the hit.

I agree, more surprise than anything.

Steel Trap86
11-24-2010, 06:09 PM
I just laughed SO hard.. read that TO called ben soft.. whats their record anyways?? - Woodley today

lol

KSSteelerfan
11-24-2010, 07:25 PM
big talk coming from a bunch of 2 and 8 drama queens who sell womens cosmetic products.....

steelersbabex25
11-24-2010, 07:59 PM
- Woodley today

lol

:rofl:

Steel Trap86
11-24-2010, 08:37 PM
lol looks like Woodley is pissed

Now THIS is what you call soft

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha

LatrobePA
11-24-2010, 09:33 PM
lol looks like Woodley is pissed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha

Hell yea I forgot about that crap!

"that's my quarterback, that's my teamate"

DIESELMAN
11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Thursday game, Ocho 4/41 Owens 3/17=rode hard put up wet soft!!

LatrobePA
11-26-2010, 08:04 PM
TO after the game almost in tears saying his momma and grandmomma didn't raise no SLOUCH!!

The guy is sorry!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-26-2010, 09:33 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/chad-johnson1-300x257.jpg why am i always missing the point?

what is really sad is, this team(bungals) is still in the nfl.

GoBenGo
11-26-2010, 09:49 PM
......at last check both were still bengals, and therefore irrelevant...:willybs:

--- Added 11/26/2010 at 08:49 PM ---

T.o. Still marooned on revis island...uhohstinco just another bad reality show...
There definition of tough qb Carson ? Lmfao.......Cleveland has the clowns but cincy has the circus sideshow...

LatrobePA
11-26-2010, 11:18 PM
The bungles may be the worst team in the league right now. At least the Bills, Lions, Browns show some sign of life!!

GoBenGo
11-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Si ochcinco y los bungholios son muy malos....

Probably the fourth or fifth worst team in Ohio.....

greennick
11-27-2010, 02:53 AM
I would care if they were not so soft themselves. FFS, TO has cried on TV multiple times over the drama he has caused himself...

MattyVfromCT
11-27-2010, 05:58 AM
personally i dont care what those 2 assclowns have to say. the fact they are talking while 2-9 makes me laugh honestly. im not getting all worked up about it. bengal fans are the ones who should be getting worked up about it because their team is absolute garbage and those 2 are talking trash like they just won the super bowl, all while throwing hissy fits like little girls when they dont get passes thrown their way :lol:

Steel Trap86
11-27-2010, 08:47 AM
personally i dont care what those 2 assclowns have to say. the fact they are talking while 2-9 makes me laugh honestly. im not getting all worked up about it. bengal fans are the ones who should be getting worked up about it because their team is absolute garbage and those 2 are talking trash like they just won the super bowl, all while throwing hissy fits like little girls when they dont get passes thrown their way :lol:

couldn't have said it better, nobody needs to smack talk, they are doing an excellent job at making their whole team look like a bunch of ****ing clowns all by themself

we can't hear ya from up here Terell

mos07
11-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Ben soft? Child, please.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Ben soft? Child, please.

exactly! Ben got up and rubbed his jaw and kept on playing

LarryNJ
11-27-2010, 09:37 AM
The bungles may be the worst team in the league right now. At least the Bills, Lions, Browns show some sign of life!!

Well one thing for sure is we can say Carson Palmer has been one of the most if not the most overrated player in past 5 or 6 years.

GoBenGo
11-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Well one thing for sure is we can say Carson Palmer has been one of the most if not the most overrated player in past 5 or 6 years.
And, how!!!!!!! As spanky would say!!he's not even the best qb named palmer

Real Deal Steel
11-27-2010, 11:18 AM
The only soft person I see is T.O. Who called Revis an "average CB" then got dominated by that "average CB". Then he punked out by using the " My grandmother didn't raise no soft person" card. Owens and Ochocinco are cornball losers. And the combined stence has made that team even more of a loser then it all ready was.

coach
11-28-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm not sayin:

Chad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNREzBAnY4

Owens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNO6On7cK1M

SteelersWoman
11-29-2010, 03:30 AM
... As for 85....you may want to have over 15 yards against us before you call anyone on our team soft...

I didn't click on the link, but from what I read posted on here "Ochocinco said that Seymour “can’t be swinging on people out there on the field” it doesn't sound like Chad agreed with T.O.