PDA

View Full Version : Bashing Ben

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 11:14 AM
One of the commentators said that he was disappointed with the behavior of both Ben and Seymour because kids are watching and this kind of conduct should not ever happen.

Scorp
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Well how the hell do they expect players to act when they are winning, losing, or when they just gave up points? Players have every right to celebrate or get pissed in the midst of having another player expressing excitement when his team just scored. Seymour was just caught in the moment but still has no excuse for what he did. As for kids watching...There have been many fights in games i watched growing up. It did not affect me in any way. That's just what happens.

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-23-2010, 01:41 PM
One of the commentators said that he was disappointed with the behavior of both Ben and Seymour because kids are watching and this kind of conduct should not ever happen.

I saw that too. Hope like heck the kids ain't watching nhl or any other rough sports . Maybe it should be illegal for any violence in sports. I know, how bout using rubber suits and a nerf ball. Just thinking, what should I watch next? Explitives deleted. They don't have an explitive to describe the trend here.

Rampage
11-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Remember the days when you could go to the game a swear without someone getting upity about swearing in front of their kid?

The commentator can get bent. Maybe someday Disney will get in on the football business. Until then, man up junior.

jnes1216
11-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Remember the days when you could go to the game a swear without someone getting upity about swearing in front of their kid?

The commentator can get bent. Maybe someday Disney will get in on the football business. Until then, man up junior.

:yellowthumb: What is this, the victorian age? I'm getting tired of the politically correct bs.

KSSteelerfan
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM

If he should be disappointed with anyone's behavior he should look at the DB of a commish that's running the League right now......

steelers4life66
11-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Everyone keeps saying Ben said something to seymour. Ben wasn't even looking at the di**head when he was sucker punch by him.. seymour has a anger problem and can't control his temper. Thats way he did the same **** last year to a Browns RB. The guys a punk and a thug and doesn't belong in the NFL. BTW That commentator can drop to his knees and suck it. He's obviously a moron. :moon: