PDA

View Full Version : Official Fines, Flags, and Slap thread from Week 11

Steelerlyn
11-22-2010, 12:00 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/523696-nfl-week-11-the-punch-that-backed-roger-goodell-into-a-corner

Clevelandsux
11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
I wish someone would punch goodell.

Scorp
11-22-2010, 02:32 PM

I'm sure someone has already.

Rampage
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Goodell will skirt this one by saying that it had nothing to do with the play and can therefore be dismissed. He'll weasel his way out of it.

Raleigh Steel
11-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Goodell will skirt this one by saying that it had nothing to do with the play and can therefore be dismissed. He'll weasel his way out of it.

sad thing is, is that you may be 100% spot on with that.

jnes1216
11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
It would be interesting to compare Goodells reaction if that happened to unibrow Flacco.

steelersbabex25
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Love his take on how all the Steelers offensive linemen came to Ben's defense. I didn't even think about this, so true though.

steelers4life66
11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
It would be interesting to compare Goodells reaction if that happened to unibrow Flacco.

I'd like to see Goodells reaction after it happen to him. :greengrin:

LarryNJ
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Love his take on how all the Steelers offensive linemen came to Ben's defense. I didn't even think about this, so true though.

Hockey mentality! :)

illinistlrfan
11-22-2010, 04:38 PM
It will be less than what we think, it is not even being discussed much on national radio and when it is, they laugh and say they liked it. So this will be pushed under the rug with a meager $10,000 fine and no suspension.
Now, Harrison and Woodley will both be fined much more for their penalties

LatrobePA
11-22-2010, 05:08 PM

Goodell will get his...

jpele
11-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Antonio Brown took another one to the house,what an exciting player he could be if Randle El wasn't blocking his path. Maybe his showing in the Raiders game will change things.

Ike Taylor makes a pick six,was that his second catch of the year ? Check him for stickum, a few more of them and you may sniff a pro bowl.

LatrobePA
11-22-2010, 11:39 PM
Brown, Sanders, Wallace and yes Sweed next season...

May end up being a special group of wr's...

Oh yea the trusty Ward too!!

DanRooney
11-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Brown, Sanders, Wallace and yes Sweed next season...

May end up being a special group of wr's...

Oh yea the trusty Ward too!!

lol@Sweed.

Antonio Brown has a lot of swag on him. He looks like a playmaker on the field. Sanders is looking pretty good himself but needs to add a bit of weight if he wants to get to the next level.

SteelerEyeZ
11-23-2010, 12:01 AM
WOW did not think i would see SWEED talked about at least till the end of the season...WOWOWOWOWOWOW lol love it

WR's have a chance to be great but need to step up day in and day out

LatrobePA
11-23-2010, 12:03 AM
I haven't given up on brick hands Sweed just yet!!

Troyisabeast_43
11-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Sanders has definitely I believed passed up El on the depth chart as far as seeing more reps as the 3rd wide receiver. And you gotta believe that Antonio Brown is not far behind especially if he keeps playing the way he is returning punts for big gains and TD's and catching balls as well. Both of these guys can be huge for the Steelers offense and special teams down the stretch. Dont be dumb Tomlin it's time to use them both and let them be the playmakers we all know they can be...

JensK
11-23-2010, 06:47 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

igor0190
11-23-2010, 10:03 AM
I haven't given up on brick hands Sweed just yet!!

Me either! Guys got talent! I really hope he's working hard in the weight room.... maybe with some musle mass he can avoid injuries better! This upcoming season will be his last shot with the Steelers for sure.

harpo
11-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I think we're going to see a LOT more of Brown and Sanders for the rest of the season. They won't cut ARE until this offseason because you just never know what might happen (i.e. injury, etc.). They still have to prove that they can be trusted to catch the ball when it's punted deep into their own territory, which is why you're still seeing ARE in that role. But these two rookies are going to be good, no question about it. I think Brown is going to be the stud of the two because he's so confident. :tt02:

Mike Tomlin
11-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Yeah these young bucks are gonna push people right out the door. I talked about Brown here right after the draft. When I saw the highlight tape of him in highschool I knew we had a steal. He was also a hell of a corner in highschool he hit, had picks , and he attacks the ball on offense and defense. Like a green light the kids just go on every play which is a gift and a curse for young guy in the league at times. Same as Wallace with his speed but he's really adjusted that route running.
I didn't know much about Sanders until after the Draft. Sweed was having a good offseason so if he comes back and show the fight that these young guys have he may make the team and gives us that fade guy. Then again Sander caught a nice fade for that touchdown last week.

SteelDad
11-23-2010, 10:53 AM
Cook interviews James Farrior who hits several nails on the head regarding the violence being eliminated from football.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10327/1105390-87.stm?cmpid=cook.xml

igor0190
11-23-2010, 11:19 AM
It's really sad that this message will never get through to the idiots in the NFL front office.

LatrobePA
11-23-2010, 11:27 AM
I say keep playing with the chip on your shoulders Steelers!!

F the league!!

Farrior Fan
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
I agree with the above 2 posts, we need to go out there and play the kind of game the fans want to see. Just remember what feeds everyone in the NFL commish...the fans. They DO want to see big legal hits and that is what the Steelers proved they could deliver. The erratic penalty calling is going to continue and we just have to hope that a pick 6 being called back doesn't cost us a game because the refs may not make it outta Heinz alive. And thanks for firing up and unifying the Steelers Dick Seymour!

Steelersfan
11-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Just my :2cents: on this season so far.

After everything from the lame Harrison fines to the "slap" by Seymour and then reading all the comments about this **** I've come to one conclusion....................

The Steelers need to play every game like the one against Oakland!! That was by far the best I have seen them play in a long time! Screw the flags, fines and threats from the NFL! Go play the way you know how to play and others will see what the NFL is suppose to be about!

:tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope:

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 12:18 PM
You are so right, Danny:)

tuggysteel822
11-23-2010, 12:34 PM
that's just what they need to do. Keep playing like they did on Sunday.

SteelDad
11-23-2010, 12:43 PM
I think we'd all agree with your sentiments. Let's just hope we don't have to play the zebras each week too because I guarantee you it will get worse before it gets better.

SteelDad
11-23-2010, 12:45 PM
It's really sad that this message will never get through to the idiots in the NFL front office.

:yellowthumb: They only see and hear what they choose to...

coldrolled
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Me either! Guys got talent! I really hope he's working hard in the weight room.... maybe with some musle mass he can avoid injuries better! This upcoming season will be his last shot with the Steelers for sure.

i hope the tear wont have him lose the speed he had... with arians gone he has a second life... :imho:

nuclearchihuahuas
11-23-2010, 01:04 PM
It seemed to me that the more flags the refs threw, the more angry and mean the defense got. I thought the D really amped up after that flag on Harrison for landing with his "full body weight". I actually was thinking that "any more flags and they are going to really hurt someone." Clearly, making such a physical defense angry is not the best move.

igor0190
11-23-2010, 01:09 PM
It seemed to me that the more flags the refs threw, the more angry and mean the defense got. I thought the D really amped up after that flag on Harrison for landing with his "full body weight". I actually was thinking that "any more flags and they are going to really hurt someone." Clearly, making such a physical defense angry is not the best move.

The crowd got into it more too. Unfortunately it would be extremely tough to overcome these phantom penalties every week, especially against a quality opponent. All these flags have brought the Steelers together and given' them a chip on their shoulder, definately a good thing in that sense.

DIESELMAN
11-23-2010, 01:33 PM

Right on bro!! I'm thinking the same thing. The more our D gets pissed off the meaner and nastier they get. Goodell should have thought twice before ****in with the Steelers!!!

SteelDad
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
From SI.com....

I GOT A LOT OF MAIL LIKE THIS, BASICALLY SAYING THEY HATE BIG BEN AND THINK HE HAD IT COMING. "You know what? I have no problem with what Richard Seymour did. I don't know what Ben Roethlisberger was doing, and I don't care. He just ran right up into Seymour's face, which I don't believe he had any business doing, and Seymour had him take a seat, pretty much like he deserved. My question: Will the league take Roethlisberger's taunting action into account when they determine Seymour's punishment?''
-- Romain, Menlo Park, Calif.

That is preposterous, and I heard so much of the same thing from so many of my readers, both in e-mails and on Twitter. How utterly ridiculous is it that James Harrison makes a football act and gets fined $75,000, and Richard Seymour, despite whatever happened to provoke him, slugs a player on national TV in full view of the cameras and knocks him to the ground -- and gets fined $25,000. Weak. Very weak.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/11/23/nfl-week-12-mailbag/index.html#ixzz168K5Xs3f

igor0190
11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Just common sense really...
Nothing less, nothing more

illinistlrfan
11-23-2010, 03:20 PM
I think it is incredibly stupid of people who believe Ben had it coming to him for taunting Seymour and I don't think he said anything to him (Seymour didn't say he did). Even if he did, how many times during a football game do you think one player taunts another. I say it happens almost every play and then how many times does that player hit the other player---almost never. But somehow it is Bens fault this thug hit him, got it.

igor0190
11-23-2010, 03:27 PM
I think it is incredibly stupid of people who believe Ben had it coming to him for taunting Seymour and I don't think he said anything to him (Seymour didn't say he did). Even if he did, how many times during a football game do you think one player taunts another. I say it happens almost every play and then how many times does that player hit the other player---almost never. But somehow it is Bens fault this thug hit him, got it.

Ben was talking to Essex, "Let's get ready for the xtra point". He bumped into Seymour and he turned around and clocked Ben.

Check this article out:
http://nicepickcowher.com/2010/11/23/no-justice-for-ben-roethlisberger/
"Seymour knew full well what he was doing. It was a punk move done by one of the biggest dicks in NFL history. I guess itís only natural he plays on a team of punks coached by a moronic punk who beat up his wife when he wasnít sucker punching assistant coaches.

Okay, letís look at what an upstanding citizen Seymour is. In 2006, he was fined for stepping on a Colts offensive lineman after a play. In 2009, he was fined for pulling Bronco Ryan Cladyís hair. Hair pulling? Seriously? Way to act like a nine-year-old girl, assclown. Wait, it gets better. In December 2009, Seymour was ejected and later fined $10,000 for hitting Browns running back Jerome Harrison after a play was over.

Is that not the very definition of ďa repeat offender?Ē How many criminal acts does Seymour get to perform before heís fined $75,000?
"

Clevelandsux
11-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Ya, what of those flags start costing us games?

steelersbabex25
11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Preach Peter King. Preach.

SteelDad
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Just common sense really...
Nothing less, nothing more

I agree, but what it also tells you is that a guy like King, who can be the biggest kiss-*** to the Commish, recognizes there is a MAJOR problem with what is going on in the league.

igor0190
11-23-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree, but what it also tells you is that a guy like King, who can be the biggest kiss-*** to the Commish, recognizes there is a MAJOR problem with what is going on in the league.

That is for damn sure!

Goodfrom55
11-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Well, hopefully King picks the Bills this week to win like he picked the Raiders last week to beat the Steelers.

Steel Trap86
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
It's true, he didn't even have to say it, everybody figured that out for themselves. How the hell does Harrisson get fined 100k in 2 weeks for football hits and Seymour only get 25k for smacking Ben in the jaw on camera for everybody to see. If that was Harrisson hitting Brady he would have been suspended indefinitely and had his house seized.

igor0190
11-23-2010, 05:57 PM
From James Walker (ESPN) AFC North Chat:

Tony (PA)
"What is yo:ur take on the Big Ben Seymour incident?"

James Walker (4:15 PM):
"I felt Richard Seymour deserved a one-game suspension. At the very least, the fine could have been higher. Something like that after the whistle is uncalled for."

Garrett (Pittsburgh):
"Is there any chance that anyone from Pittsburgh gets a fine this week?"

James Walker (4:17 PM):
"James Harrison has a chance. I thought it was a clean play, but it was a hit on the QB and drew a flag. So that always raises the league's antenna. Ryan Clark also was penalized but I don't anticipate him getting fined. It was pretty clear he hit the receiver in the back, not the helmet-to-helmet he was flagged for. It was a missed call by the refs."

KSSteelerfan
11-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Refs stink? That was putting it nicely....but I really don't believe that it quite captured the essence of how the Steeler fans like us really felt....Jack Ham made a good point about common sense and the refs knowing what constitutes a dirty and clean hit...and knowing the difference thereof...so having said that I guess the league nor the officials have any common sense because they can't tell a clean hit from a dirty one....and if the refs are being graded I haven't seen any officials lose their jobs...especially after Sunday's game....

KSSteelerfan
11-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Ben was talking to Essex, "Let's get ready for the xtra point". He bumped into Seymour and he turned around and clocked Ben.

Check this article out:
http://nicepickcowher.com/2010/11/23/no-justice-for-ben-roethlisberger/
"Seymour knew full well what he was doing. It was a punk move done by one of the biggest dicks in NFL history. I guess itís only natural he plays on a team of punks coached by a moronic punk who beat up his wife when he wasnít sucker punching assistant coaches.

Okay, letís look at what an upstanding citizen Seymour is. In 2006, he was fined for stepping on a Colts offensive lineman after a play. In 2009, he was fined for pulling Bronco Ryan Cladyís hair. Hair pulling? Seriously? Way to act like a nine-year-old girl, assclown. Wait, it gets better. In December 2009, Seymour was ejected and later fined $10,000 for hitting Browns running back Jerome Harrison after a play was over.

Is that not the very definition of ďa repeat offender?Ē How many criminal acts does Seymour get to perform before heís fined $75,000?
"

Totally agree with that statement :yellowthumb:

steelers4life66
11-23-2010, 07:24 PM

It's pulling the team closer as a unit and making them a better team. They're getting that we're on a mission mentality they had in 05. We all know how that turned out. :tt02:

Steel Trap86
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
PITTSBURGH -- Fines and flags, punches and puzzlement.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have faced many potential distractions since linebacker James Harrison's helmet-to-helmet hit on Cleveland Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi last month helped trigger the NFL's stricter stance against dangerous play. Steelers players have been fined multiple times and flagged for a record amount of penalty yardage.

While the Steelers complain that the toughened-up rules are being redefined almost weekly, causing confusion about what hits are legal and which will draw punishment, their coach doesn't want any more debate about what is being called -- and what isn't.

Tomlin, urging his team to move on, refused Tuesday to criticize the NFL for not suspending Oakland Raiders defensive end Richard Seymour or the officials for calling the Steelers for a team-record 163 yards in penalties during their 35-3 home victory Sunday.

"I don't have a reaction," Tomlin of the league's decision only to fine Seymour $25,000 for punching Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. "I tend to focus on the things that are relevant to our team moving forward and the things that we can control. That doesn't fall into either category. Really, that is between Richard Seymour and the NFL office."

Tomlin's implied message to his players is to focus only on what they can control, beginning with their preparation for Sunday's game at Buffalo (2-8).

"I know there's been some heated reaction from players and coaches around the league in terms of how the game is being officiated. Very rarely do I view guys being pleased with officiating when it doesn't go your way," Tomlin said. "Such is life, man. We're not going to worry about those things. We're going to prepare ourselves for the challenges in front of us."

Tomlin's remarks likely were intended to defuse any anger his players felt about Seymour's punishment consisting only of a fine that is one-third as much as the $75,000 penalty that Harrison paid. While Seymour was ejected for his infraction, Harrison wasn't penalized for the Massaquoi hit.

Harrison, among others, wondered if the Steelers (7-3) have been more closely scrutinized than other teams since the stricter rule enforcement began. If the Steelers had delivered some of the same hits the Raiders did, Harrison said, "I think there would have been a lot more penalties called, they would have kicked five or six of us out of the game."

Still, Tomlin hinted he was happy the Steelers didn't cause the Seymour situation to escalate.

"Emotions are going to get away from you when something like that occurs," Tomlin said. "You hope something like that never occurs in a football game, but it did. For the most part, I thought our guys were able to gather themselves quickly after that sequence of events and get back to what we intended to do, which was playing winning football."

To do that, Tomlin repeated that he doesn't want the Steelers to change their mindset or on-field approach in response to the league's decision to emphasize player safety.

So far, Tomlin's only critical comments aimed at the NFL came when he refuted executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson's suggestion that Harrison pulled up and didn't deliver a possible big hit the week after the Massaquoi play. Tomlin called those comments "insulting."

"We're not going to get overly concerned about the penalties, or the nature or state of the NFL in terms of how things are being officiated," Tomlin said. "All we're going to simply do is play the game extremely hard, play it as fairly as we can, play it within the rules and play to win. Those are the things that are at the forefront of my mentality, those are the things I want at the forefront of our team's mentality. Those are the things we control. So we're going to stay right there."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c5b1a9/article/tomlin-refuses-to-rip-nfl-for-seymour-fine-officials-for-calls?module=HP_headlines

I like the whole "this is bullshit, but we're gonna rise above it" attitude Tomlin is sending to the league, but lets not even talk about what would happen if Harrisson gave Campbell a shot in his jaw after the whistle, but would somebody like Timmons get 25k for that? I'd say more in the range of 50-75 grand. For only 25k, Seymour got away with one, no question.

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Tomlin's taking the high road. I like that. :yellowthumb:

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Let him have it..................mine is not up I guess they quit work at 1pm

KSSteelerfan
11-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Help me out.....:thinking:Who is Ron Fritz?

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Ya, what of those flags start costing us games?

If we play like we did Sunday ,those flags cant even stop us !!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Tomlin's taking the high road. I like that. :yellowthumb:

I do too. He is doing only what he can control. But we can control sending out letters to the advertisers and to the NFL Network, Direct tv, etc but it has to be a massive amount of fans. Fans from each team.

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Help me out.....:thinking:Who is Ron Fritz?

Just a guy who hates the Steelers he blogs for the Baltimore Sun http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/2010/11/just_another_reason_to_hate_th.html

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 11:04 PM
The Steelers need to play every game like the one against Oakland!! That was by far the best I have seen them play in a long time! Screw the flags, fines and threats from the NFL! Go play the way you know how to play and others will see what the NFL is suppose to be about!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Standing O !!!!

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Just a guy who hates the Steelers he blogs for the Baltimore Sun http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/thetoydepartment/2010/11/just_another_reason_to_hate_th.html

well... if that's the case i know he's a moron without even having to read his blog.

Must be the second coming of Tim Lumber. :rofl:

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
I love watching the Steelers play with a chip on their shoulder!

Bring it on, Roger!!! :cope: :cope: :cope:

steelersbabex25
11-23-2010, 11:32 PM
James Farrior is always right.

steelersbabex25
11-23-2010, 11:37 PM
We should take up a collection to pay his $25,000 fine.

Wow. Copying off of Steeler fans much?

steelersbabex25
11-23-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm not surprised by this. Tomlin's never been one to call people out and whine and complain. We all know, he's got the, "it is what it is" mentality.

"I tend to focus on the things that are relevant to our team moving forward and the things that we can control."

I like this as well. It's true. Does it matter for the sake of the Steelers how much he was fined or if he was suspended? No. Can they control that? No. Sure, it would have been nice for some justice to be served, but he's right. They need to forget about it and now focus their attention on playing football.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2010, 12:03 AM
well... if that's the case i know he's a moron without even having to read his blog.

Must be the second coming of Tim Lumber. :rofl:

Ah man, what memories...good ole Timmy Lumber :hilarious:

mwittman5
11-24-2010, 12:08 AM
that guys an idiot whining about the steelers only playing 2 teams left with a winning record. Hello dummy! Steelers already faced the saints and bucs who the ravens still play and the ravens already played the panthers and bills, who the steelers get to play still

Scorp
11-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Fines and flags, punches and puzzlement.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have faced many potential distractions since linebacker James Harrison's helmet-to-helmet hit on Cleveland Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi last month helped trigger the NFL's stricter stance against dangerous play. Steelers players have been fined multiple times and flagged for a record amount of penalty yardage.

While the Steelers complain that the toughened-up rules are being redefined almost weekly, causing confusion about what hits are legal and which will draw punishment, their coach doesn't want any more debate about what is being called -- and what isn't.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai
Tomlin, urging his team to move on, refused Tuesday to criticize the NFL for not suspending Oakland Raiders defensive end Richard Seymour or the officials for calling the Steelers for a team-record 163 yards in penalties during their 35-3 home victory Sunday.

"I don't have a reaction," Tomlin of the league's decision only to fine Seymour $25,000 for punching Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. "I tend to focus on the things that are relevant to our team moving forward and the things that we can control. That doesn't fall into either category. Really, that is between Richard Seymour and the NFL office."

Tomlin's implied message to his players is to focus only on what they can control, beginning with their preparation for Sunday's game at Buffalo (2-8).

"I know there's been some heated reaction from players and coaches around the league in terms of how the game is being officiated. Very rarely do I view guys being pleased with officiating when it doesn't go your way," Tomlin said. "Such is life, man. We're not going to worry about those things. We're going to prepare ourselves for the challenges in front of us."

Tomlin's remarks likely were intended to defuse any anger his players felt about Seymour's punishment consisting only of a fine that is one-third as much as the $75,000 penalty that Harrison paid. While Seymour was ejected for his infraction, Harrison wasn't penalized for the Massaquoi hit.

Harrison, among others, wondered if the Steelers (7-3) have been more closely scrutinized than other teams since the stricter rule enforcement began. If the Steelers had delivered some of the same hits the Raiders did, Harrison said, "I think there would have been a lot more penalties called, they would have kicked five or six of us out of the game."

Still, Tomlin hinted he was happy the Steelers didn't cause the Seymour situation to escalate.

For more on the Pittsburgh Steelers, check out the latest from our bloggers.

"Emotions are going to get away from you when something like that occurs," Tomlin said. "You hope something like that never occurs in a football game, but it did. For the most part, I thought our guys were able to gather themselves quickly after that sequence of events and get back to what we intended to do, which was playing winning football."

To do that, Tomlin repeated that he doesn't want the Steelers to change their mindset or on-field approach in response to the league's decision to emphasize player safety.

So far, Tomlin's only critical comments aimed at the NFL came when he refuted executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson's suggestion that Harrison pulled up and didn't deliver a possible big hit the week after the Massaquoi play. Tomlin called those comments "insulting."

"We're not going to get overly concerned about the penalties, or the nature or state of the NFL in terms of how things are being officiated," Tomlin said. "All we're going to simply do is play the game extremely hard, play it as fairly as we can, play it within the rules and play to win. Those are the things that are at the forefront of my mentality, those are the things I want at the forefront of our team's mentality. Those are the things we control. So we're going to stay right there."

Farrior Fan
11-24-2010, 02:49 AM
This will be the downfall of our team. IMHO Coach T should unify the team by stating in public that "everyone is against us" It is not politically correct but it would help make everyone aware that they must be even better than 2008. We do have a chance to win the SB again if we can rise above our opponents and the NFL. As long as someone else takes out the Pats we can do this.

Tomlin, grow some nads and tell the league what you really think. Everyone will respect you for it.

Farrior Fan
11-24-2010, 02:51 AM
I wish we had "smack an idiot day" on the calendar.

Farrior Fan
11-24-2010, 03:03 AM
P King had better get ready for some hate mail. Defending the Steelers has become much like defending the Nazis. Only we didn't do anything but win more SB's than anyone else. The ignorant will always criticize things they don't understand and act emotionally.

steelersfaninms
11-24-2010, 04:21 AM
i think Tomlin did the right thing. You want your players looking to the next game and not worrying about what happened in the past.