PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview: Emmanuel Sanders

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Update 11/23/2010
Just finished up the interview with Emmanuel Sanders. Definitely a great guy to talk too and you can tell he loves playing football on the Steelers. I appreciate his time very much and thank him for talking to us on a holiday week, on his day off.

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/interviews/emmanuelsandersinterview.jpg (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/interviews/emmanuelsandersinterview.mp3)

=============================================

That's right Steeler Addicts, the wide receiver, rookie sensation himself, Emmanuel Sanders is going to do an exclusive phone interview with SteelerAddicts. Now, here's the catch, he emailed me tonight and requested the interview for tomorrow at 5pm, yes that's Tuesday, 11/23/2010!

So anyone that would like to have a question asked, you must post it up before 3:30pm EST on Tuesday so I can have time to get them together for the phone call at 5. I apologize for the last minute notification but since we work around their schedule and Tuesday's are the normal players day off that is what works out best for him.

Don't forget to check out his official, new, Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emmanuel-Sanders-When-a-Dream-Becomes-Reality/157056550996616?v=app_4949752878). He's a great guy and from what I can tell on his Facebook page, he loves interacting with the fans.

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/interviews/mannycollage.jpg

TampaSteelGirl
11-23-2010, 11:07 AM
1. What is the best part about being a Pittsburgh Steeler?

2. Would you like to retire a Steeler?

I'll think of some more Matt..

Steelersfan
11-23-2010, 11:29 AM
What have you learned (if anything....lol) from Hines Ward?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 12:30 PM
thanks guys, keep em coming... you have about 4 hours yet to get your questions in!

TampaSteelGirl
11-23-2010, 12:45 PM
What's going thru your mind when you run out onto Heinz field and see all those fans waving the Terrible Towels???

What's your favorite football memory?

Can you hook me up with Woodley and Steelersgal with Hines Ward????:grin1:

75Steeler
11-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Besides a paycheck what changed for you coming to the Steelers vs. playing in college? Is there more pressure to perform and gain the respect of the more veteran players? Were you taken under anyone's wing? Who has taught you the most?

Thanks for answering my Questions Emmanuel and I look forward to seeing you on the field every Sunday! You have done a great job for us this season! :cope:

steelersgal86
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
[
QUOTE=TampaSteelGirl;382398]What's going thru your mind when you run out onto Heinz field and see all those fans waving the Terrible Towels???

What's your favorite football memory?

Can you hook me up with Woodley and Steelersgal with Hines Ward????:greengrin:
:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Manny, you are 5' 11" which is considered ":undersized" for a WR. Is this all media hype or is it a little harder for you to make an impact?

steelersgal86
11-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Which NFL player do you respect the most?

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 12:55 PM
2. When you were at Southern Methodist, did you win a championship?

3. Is a college trophy sweeter than a pro trophy? You may not know right now but you will and you will be leading.

Steelersfan
11-23-2010, 01:13 PM
What's your favorite beer?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 01:22 PM
What's your favorite beer?

He better say Iron City :lol:

steelersgal86
11-23-2010, 01:26 PM
He better say Iron City :lol:

:drool: I would

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 02:08 PM
Thank you everyone, I'll ask him as many as I can. If there are any more you have about 2 1/2 hours to post em up.

TampaSteelGirl
11-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Thank you everyone, I'll ask him as many as I can. If there are any more you have about 2 1/2 hours to post em up.

Don't forget to ask him the question for me and Gal!!!!! :yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Maybe if we get him on a video chat at some point YOU can ask him.. I ain't asking no dude to hook a couple other dudes up and still be able to keep another straight face!! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-23-2010, 06:12 PM
OK Addicts, I just finished up the call and I'll be loading it up real soon so you all can hear it. I tried to ask as many questions as I could but I didn't want to hold him up on his day off..plus my wife is coming soon and the frickin dogs will start barking like maniacs so I didn't want dog barks on the interview :duh: :lol:

I did feel like I had to apologize to him, I was alittle out of breath when we first started. I got home from work alittle late and he called so I was rushing home, bitching at cars to move out of the way, and then ran up the stairs trying to find a place that was quiet while trying to keep the dogs out. :duh:

Interview is in the first post of this thread.

steelersgal86
11-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Don't forget to ask him the question for me and Gal!!!!! :yesnod:

He better of asked that...after all that is the most important :duh:

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
another fine job, Matt! :woot:

Although it was rather hard to hear Emmanuel's side of the conversation (low volume on his end) it was still cool to hear some of his answers. I can imagine how pumped he was the first time he ran through the tunnel and came out to all those towels waving and fans cheering. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

You do realize though you're going to have two rabid women on your hands now since you didn't ask him their question. :rofl: You better :hide:

Steelerlyn
11-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Oh great I can not Hear it my speakers are not working lol just my luck:)

lloydfan4life
11-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Oh great I can not Hear it my speakers are not working lol just my luck:)

Lyn.... if you right click on Matt's link you can 'save target as' to save it to your pc then copy it to an MP3 player to listen to it if you have one.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2010, 12:01 AM
yeah he was on a speaker phone too so there was a bit of a delay. I pumped up the volume on my phone to hopefully help out during the recording but it didn't help that much.

I think I better hide behind you at the fan blitz next spring, they might come after me.. :hide:

Dee Mca
11-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Another great interview. WTG.

steelersfaninms
11-24-2010, 04:18 AM
great interview

steelersgal86
11-24-2010, 07:37 AM
yeah he was on a speaker phone too so there was a bit of a delay. I pumped up the volume on my phone to hopefully help out during the recording but it didn't help that much.

I think I better hide behind you at the fan blitz next spring, they might come after me.. :hide:

:woot: great job Matt...:club: except...I really think he would of liked our question...you never know till you ask :wtf:

and you can hide behind lloyd all you want...he is an easy one to get out of the way...my light work :hehheh:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Better watch out Lloyd, they are comin to get you!!!

steelersgal86
11-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Better watch out Lloyd, they are comin to get you!!!

:nono: getting by him to get to you :spank: