PDA

View Full Version : Goodell bad for the NFL

Clevelandsux
11-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Do you think the part of the Steelers struggles are due to having to alter there play?Seriously. The steelers have not played a descent game since the Browns game. Coincidentally, the week Goodell started handing out fines and making James Harrison the poster child.

I mean even last week, you see our guys letting up on plays. I mean that is part of our game, intimidation! Wes Welker might have thought twice about going down the middle had he known he was going to get blasted. Hey its the NFL. The Steelers are too rough?

Goodell is a panzy. He reminds me of one of those managers at work that is into "continious improvement". The ones that won't let well enough alone to justify there position. The NFL has been around 90 years. It's done fine! Roger, leave a good thing alone!!!!!!!!

Goodell wants to make the NFL international? Europeans don't give a rats *** about American football. Its been proven time and time again. They are soccer heads. With all the injuries in this league, Goodell wants to switch to an 18 game schedule?

Hey I'm all for protecting players. But, Goodell has no consistant policy. More like a double standard. Fines Woodley who barely touched Brady, but doesn't fine the helmet to helmet hit on Hines Ward???

I'm telling you, in a few years the NFL may not even be something we'll even be able to relate to anymore. Pete Rozelle made the NFL what it is today. Roger Goodell is ruining it. All he cares about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-19-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm telling you the Steeler Nation should issue a 5 million $ fine to Roger Goodell. For tarnishing the quality of play in the league and not handing out penalties justly. Each future act of uneven handed penalties should result in a $50,000 fine for him too. :stirpot: :popcorn: :reddevil:

Farrior Fan
11-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Can i kick his *** first? It will not take long. I cannot wait for the nfl to go the way of the nba

nuclearchihuahuas
11-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Can i kick his *** first? It will not take long. I cannot wait for the nfl to go the way of the nba

motion accepted and seconded! LOL :lol:

Clevelandsux
11-19-2010, 09:15 PM
He sure isn't good for the Steelers. That we know. douchebag!!!!

LatrobePA
11-19-2010, 09:34 PM
To beat Goodell the Steelers MUST WIN!! It appears he wanted to slow our defense down (which he did), the only way to put egg on his face is to win it all then say a big FU commish on the podium!!

super cleats
11-19-2010, 10:10 PM
roger goodell can die

SnakeEyes43
11-19-2010, 10:34 PM
roger goodell can die

In a fire...

Farrior Fan
11-19-2010, 11:26 PM
In a fire...

Sounds fitting, is there room for any of our coaching staff?

steelersbabex25
11-20-2010, 10:04 AM
100% the fines have been partially the reason that the defense has been playing worse as of late. The players themselves have said that. When you have to think twice when going to hit someone, how can you be nearly as effective?

Rampage
11-20-2010, 12:54 PM
100% the fines have been partially the reason that the defense has been playing worse as of late. The players themselves have said that. When you have to think twice when going to hit someone, how can you be nearly as effective?

I haven't seen one of Clark's signature hits yet this season. I wonder if he is getting a little gun shy.

NTHTL: National Two Hand Touch League