PDA

View Full Version : Next Ike Taylor video chat on 11/23/2010..Update 11/22, rescheduling..see thread

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Hey everyone, we're doing another video chat with Ike Taylor on Tuesday, 11/23/2010. The last one was a blast and we all had a lot of fun so if you missed it or if you want to do it again, be at www.facemeike.com (http://www.facemeike.com) next Tuesday evening (time to be announced) and talk to Ike Taylor.

If you have a webcam you can actually talk to Ike and see him and he can see and talk to you as well. If you don't have a webcam you can still join us and type back and forth to the man himself.

We had a nice turnout last night so lets have an even better one next week!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Again, I would suggest using Internet Explorer when you go to his site. The chatroom link doesn't work so well with FF or Opera. Get there a little early too if you like, you can hang out with your SA friends in his chatroom for a few minutes till Ike gets there. Plus it gives you a chance to test out your webcam too if you have one.

steelersgal86
11-18-2010, 07:29 AM
:woot: I cant wait...that was a blast!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-20-2010, 02:32 PM
The time is still not confirmed although I'm assuming it will be around the same time as last Tuesday, 7pm. EST.

I talked to Larry yesterday and he said he will verify the time with Ike this weekend when he sees him.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I just talked to Larry, Ike's publicist, a few minutes ago; unfortunately Ike has a scheduling conflict this week and can't make our video chat. He is flying back to his home town in Louisiana to help hand out turkey's to less fortunate families so they can enjoy a thanksgiving as well. I can completely understand and it's admirable for him and other athletes to give back to their community like that. I know we're all disappointed in not being able to talk to Ike again, tomorrow night but don't worry he hasn't forgotten about us.

We are going to reschedule the video chat for hopefully next Tuesday, Larry will let me know soon and we'll get it squared away.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Just talked to Larry and we are going to do another video chat with Ike for sure. A new website is being built and we're going to be part of the launch of his new site by having the video chat. No confirmed date yet, still waiting to hear back but definitely stay tuned!

PsychoWard
12-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Nice!!!!! :woot:

AZ_Steeler
12-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Sweet!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Now that Ike's new website is up, www.facemeike.com I've contacted Larry and he is checking with Ike to see when a good time to schedule the next video chat will be.