PDA

View Full Version : Brady's a Dumb ***

North Steel
11-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Didn't it **** any body off what Brady did after he scored his QB sneak,you would think that would of sparked them, but nothing. I would of loved to see a lineman or someone take a cheap shot at him after that.who the fu_k does he think he is? i was livid after that.if they should meet again i hope he gets his block knocked off,goof.I really hope they bounce back next week.isn't it funny how many blow outs there were this week the fix was in boys!

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
It pissed me off as a Steeler fan, but it wasn't a dumb *** thing to do. whether you're a Pats fan or Steelers fan it was that moment you knew Brady did it again. After the high expectations for that game, we couldn't even TOUCH the f*cker all night. He was only knocked down 1 time and never sacked. I hate the Patriots and Brady even more, but some how he finds ways to beat the Steelers time and time again. Cheap shotting his stupid *** in the endzone would have been a dumb thing to do.
His face after Jay Alford of the Giants sacked him in the Superbowl = priceless lol

Callax
11-16-2010, 10:17 PM
regardless, he's still a fag
and a ***

LatrobePA
11-16-2010, 10:21 PM
I shut it off so I was spared that moment!!

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Anytime Brady tries to get smart, I just think of the Superbowl when the Giants completely tore him apart lol

North Steel
11-16-2010, 10:55 PM
I wish they could of done the same to him that night,this guy makes me really sick.no class what so ever.the only thing i kept saying that night was WTF! is going on.I really hope they don't start to implode now. I just spent big bucks to go watch them in buffalo with the kids in 2 weeks. I want to see some serious *** kicking by the steelers of course.:crossfingers::cope:

Zachintosh66
11-16-2010, 10:59 PM
I would of loved to see a lineman or someone take a cheap shot at him after that.who the fu_k does he think he is?

I wish they could of done the same to him that night,this guy makes me really sick.no class what so ever.

Honestly, wouldnt you have done the same... game of the week, on the road, against a great defense... I woulda been pumped up too. What no one is allowed to celebrate an *** whoopin they are giving us? That makes him have no class b/c he spikes the ball and screams after scoring a TD. I was more upset with Sanders dancing after he scored b/c we were getting a=our *** handed to us. So I dont understand what the big deal is... that mild mannered Brady was more fired up than anyone on our sideline. Dont be mad at Brady be mad at the Steelers

LarryNJ
11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Honestly, wouldnt you have done the same... game of the week, on the road, against a great defense... I woulda been pumped up too. What no one is allowed to celebrate an *** whoopin they are giving us? That makes him have no class b/c he spikes the ball and screams after scoring a TD. I was more upset with Sanders dancing after he scored b/c we were getting a=our *** handed to us. So I dont understand what the big deal is... that mild mannered Brady was more fired up than anyone on our sideline. Dont be mad at Brady be mad at the Steelers

:plus1:

North Steel
11-16-2010, 11:26 PM

that's what i was implying in my first post.mild mannered my *** he's stiil a goof.just image a flying elbow after that spike by a steeler.fine,suspension,who gives a **** yeah baby loving it.LOL:grin1:

LatrobePA
11-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm suprised he didn't spike the ball up our LB'rs bunghole as spread open as he had them all night!!

Scorp
11-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Super Bowl XLII........:lol:

Dean Denton
11-17-2010, 05:07 AM
I liked what Brady did. I thought they way he looked out to the crowd was a big FU to the fans and our own QB. I think he was just showing Ben how its really done, and if Ben doesn't like another QB doing this in his house then get off your *** and do something about it. Could be saying the same thing to the Def...Brady owns the Steelers. He laughs at this team. Thinks there a big joke, and I'm willing to bet he would love to play them every week. I think i have a better chance of kicking the **** out of Tyson or Ali in their prime then the Steelers do of beating the Patriots...

UKSTEELER
11-17-2010, 06:08 AM
We could use some of Brady's fire!

I live in hope that Ben's overall demeanor/play is due to a lack of faith in Arian's playbook . . . :banging:

steelersbabex25
11-17-2010, 07:43 AM
I can appreciate the fact that he was fired up, but I've always liked the people like Larry Fitzgerald. You score a touchdown, hand the ball to the ref, go back to your sideline. All that extra $hit isn't necessary. Act like you've scored before.

coldrolled
11-17-2010, 07:52 AM
I can appreciate the fact that he was fired up, but I've always liked the people like Larry Fitzgerald. You score a touchdown, hand the ball to the ref, go back to your sideline. All that extra $hit isn't necessary. Act like you've scored before.

Brady was not showing off... he was telling us that he rules our stadium...

thats why half the stadium emptied out..

JensK
11-17-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't really like Brady, nor do I like the Patriots, but saying is he dumb because he celebrated playing lights out, in such an important game, prime time IN Pittsburgh is just being jealous of still angry over the loss. I know if I would have been in Brady's shoes, I would have been out of my mind as well! He played with more fire and passion than the whole Steelers team did. If it is anything, then it's admirable, and something Steelers could learn a great deal about.

SteelDad
11-17-2010, 10:57 AM
I liked what Brady did. I thought they way he looked out to the crowd was a big FU to the fans and our own QB. I think he was just showing Ben how its really done, and if Ben doesn't like another QB doing this in his house then get off your *** and do something about it. Could be saying the same thing to the Def...Brady owns the Steelers. He laughs at this team. Thinks there a big joke, and I'm willing to bet he would love to play them every week. I think i have a better chance of kicking the **** out of Tyson or Ali in their prime then the Steelers do of beating the Patriots...

Well said. I'd love to see even half of that passion from BR.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2010, 11:32 AM
You can't blame Brady or the Pats for making that call or Brady himself for spiking it and getting all fired up. He was carrying on and yelling at his team earlier in the game when they got stuffed on 3rd and short. He's an emotional guy, it was an emotional game, primetime, just coming off a big loss to a team they should have beat.

I can't blame him for it, I don't like it, but I can't blame him for it.

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Didn't it **** any body off what Brady did after he scored his QB sneak,you would think that would of sparked them, but nothing. I would of loved to see a lineman or someone take a cheap shot at him after that.who the fu_k does he think he is? i was livid after that.if they should meet again i hope he gets his block knocked off,goof.I really hope they bounce back next week.isn't it funny how many blow outs there were this week the fix was in boys!

Another stupid idiotic post. Do you know anything? Tom Brady owns the Steelers and that is somewhat of an understatement. He's what now 5-1 vs the Steelers? He spiked the ball because he can. Did you see him after a running play on 3rd down? How he ripped all of his teammates on the sideline for not playing perfect Tom Brady is a perfectionist. Thats why he's that damn good. Hes a smart intelligent human being. He gets on his teammates for not trying hard while Roethlisberger stands there with a towel around his neck and a backwards cap. And how does that saying go, if you dont like it then stop it? We couldnt even sniff Tom Brady if we wanted to. There was no rush at all and no pressure. So take your *** whooping like a man and move on. "The fix was in".... really? Youre an NFL conspiracy message boarder? Really? Does it get any lower?

LarryNJ
11-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Tom Brady owns the Steelers like Sid owns the Flyers. Do you think we should start a chant at Heinz Field "Brady sucks"?

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Tom Brady owns the Steelers like Sid owns the Flyers. Do you think we should start a chant at Heinz Field "Brady sucks"?

Brady owns us more than Crosby owns the Flyers

LatrobePA
11-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Another stupid idiotic post. Do you know anything? Tom Brady owns the Steelers and that is somewhat of an understatement. He's what now 5-1 vs the Steelers? He spiked the ball because he can. Did you see him after a running play on 3rd down? How he ripped all of his teammates on the sideline for not playing perfect Tom Brady is a perfectionist. Thats why he's that damn good. Hes a smart intelligent human being. He gets on his teammates for not trying hard while Roethlisberger stands there with a towel around his neck and a backwards cap. And how does that saying go, if you dont like it then stop it? We couldnt even sniff Tom Brady if we wanted to. There was no rush at all and no pressure. So take your *** whooping like a man and move on. "The fix was in".... really? Youre an NFL conspiracy message boarder? Really? Does it get any lower?

6-1 now...Well said man!

He was yelling after Danny Woodchipper didn't pick up the 1st down, keep in mind this kid wasn't even drafted. To Brady it doesn't matter, make the play....

Right now this team is flat, it needs to wake up!

super cleats
11-17-2010, 02:10 PM
it was awesome how he sneaked one in against us, makes lebeau look like a prick, which he is.

People only hate on Brady because he was successful.

--- Added 11/17/2010 at 12:10 PM ---

omg your really retarded if you think it was a fix. Brady is the best quarterback in the league over 10 years. He's been raping us since 2001.

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/01/23/1106538544_6703.jpg

I admire Brady a lot.

Brady's own led offense > Dick lebeaus so called best defense in the nfl defense

North Steel
11-17-2010, 03:44 PM

I almost had to make sure i was on the steeler board and not on the new england message board.there's no need to call my post idoitic. i'm sorry i didn't know u were sucking brady's co_k.if you know so much what r u doing on this board you should be coaching the steelers,oh but wait you probably would have told the team to sit this one out bc we're playing the Pats you guys don't stand a chance.all i was simply stating was i can't believe they didn't get fired up after what he did.back in the day he wouldn't of gotten away with that.IMO

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 04:25 PM
I almost had to make sure i was on the steeler board and not on the new england message board.there's no need to call my post idoitic. i'm sorry i didn't know u were sucking brady's co_k.if you know so much what r u doing on this board you should be coaching the steelers,oh but wait you probably would have told the team to sit this one out bc we're playing the Pats you guys don't stand a chance.all i was simply stating was i can't believe they didn't get fired up after what he did.back in the day he wouldn't of gotten away with that.IMO

If you knew anything about well anything your suppose to show up motivated and not have someones actions motivate you. We were flat that whole game. Go back and listen to every press conference before we played the Ravens in the AFC championship. Everyone said youre suppose to come ready. Sunday we werent. Me being a Pats fan? Nah, I love the Stees. Im just not an *** kissing homer. I'm a realist and appreciate good football when I see it. Brady and the Pats are good football. To call Tom Brady a dumbass is idiotic thats why you deserve to have your post labeled idiotic and stupid as I so willingly did.

super cleats
11-17-2010, 04:33 PM
If you knew anything about well anything your suppose to show up motivated and not have someones actions motivate you. We were flat that whole game. Go back and listen to every press conference before we played the Raven in the AFC championship. Everyone said youre suppose to come ready. Sunday we werent. Me being a Pats fan? Nah, I love the Stees. Im just not an *** kissing homer. I'm a realist and appreciate good football when I see yah. Brady and the Pats are good football. To call Tom Brady a dumbass is idiotic thats why you deserve to have your post labeled idiotic and stupid as I so willingly did.

my thoughts exactly

North Steel
11-17-2010, 07:21 PM
If you knew anything about well anything your suppose to show up motivated and not have someones actions motivate you. We were flat that whole game. Go back and listen to every press conference before we played the Ravens in the AFC championship. Everyone said you're suppose to come ready. Sunday we weren't. Me being a Pats fan? Nah, I love the Stees. I'm just not an *** kissing homer. I'm a realist and appreciate good football when I see it. Brady and the Pats are good football. To call Tom Brady a dumb *** is idiotic thats why you deserve to have your post labeled idiotic and stupid as I so willingly did.

your kidding me right.your telling me that if a quarter back did that on your home field that wouldn't of got u fired up.stop talking like the Monday morning QB and all your philosophy bullshit"I'm a realist and appreciate good football when I see it." that wasn't a good game for your information.IMO he's a dumb *** if u don't think so thats your opinion.so what if the steelers mounted a come back after that disrespectful mouthing off at the fans and then the spike would he have been a dumb *** then.fu_k i don't even live in steeler country and I'm more pissed of at the loss than u r.i take it back Brady's not he dumb *** u r.

super cleats
11-17-2010, 08:18 PM
your kidding me right.your telling me that if a quarter back did that on your home field that wouldn't of got u fired up.stop talking like the Monday morning QB and all your philosophy bullshit"I'm a realist and appreciate good football when I see it." that wasn't a good game for your information.IMO he's a dumb *** if u don't think so thats your opinion.so what if the steelers mounted a come back after that disrespectful mouthing off at the fans and then the spike would he have been a dumb *** then.fu_k i don't even live in steeler country and I'm more pissed of at the loss than u r.i take it back Brady's not he dumb *** u r.

Before you go around calling ppl dumb@ssez u shld chck ur spell1ng to see if it is all right.

Brady isn't a dumbass, he's one of the best quarterbacks to ever play, shags one of the hottest girls in the world, i think he's pretty genious.

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 08:25 PM

'Im not kidding you. No I wouldn't get fired up because I should have already been fired up from the start. I never used any Monday morning QB philosophy, its called objectivity. The reason I even argued with you is because you think the guy is a dumb *** when he is clearly far from it. Nice hypothetical with "what if the steelers mounted a comeback" when they didn't so your argument is ruined. I live in Steelers country and don't cry about when my team loses. If you still get emotionally pissed off at games I take it you're 14 or under. I mean your grammar speaks for itself so only one can wonder really. Oh, and next time we lose are you going to go with Puffs or Kleenex?

North Steel
11-17-2010, 09:38 PM
'Im not kidding you. No I wouldn't get fired up because I should have already been fired up from the start. I never used any Monday morning QB philosophy, its called objectivity. The reason I even argued with you is because you think the guy is a dumb *** when he is clearly far from it. Nice hypothetical with "what if the steelers mounted a comeback" when they didn't so your argument is ruined. I live in Steelers country and don't cry about when my team loses. If you still get emotionally pissed off at games I take it you're 14 or under. I mean your grammar speaks for itself so only one can wonder really. Oh, and next time we lose are you going to go with Puffs or Kleenex?

your telling me it doesn't upset you when they lose?**** you should join the coaching staff then bc it seems they have the same attitude as you.

Steel Trap86
11-17-2010, 09:43 PM
All he's trying to get across is Brady pissed him off when he spiked the ball, I doubt he's the only one either. NOBODY was riding Brady's nuts last week when the Browns beat him, so just cause he beat a Steeler defense that has no answer for short dumps doesn't make him the greatest of all time. lol The Giants ripped him a new ******* in the Superbowl, Strahan got his last recorded sack on Brady and flattened his ***, Jay Alford, a rookie, blew Brady up on his final attempts at completing a bomb to Moss and lets not forget his school girl giggle after Burress predicted a 23-17 Giants victory and he said "haha we're only gonna score 17 points? hahaha ok" and they only scored 14, last season the Ravens owned him in every way, Manning completed a 24 point comeback on him LOL what a bitch, that's the kind of **** I think about when I think of Brady, yes has owned the Steelers for some time, but he has been chopped up by other teams and made a fool of just as much. We might even get another shot at them in the playoffs, who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHOkzACRX0

North Steel
11-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Steel Trap86 after seeing that first video i had the urge to put my fist thru his face,if they do meet in the playoffs i really hope that payback will be a bitch.Eh steel trap at least these guys have a good football team and hockey team,what do we have, ****** leafs and not so bad jays and this guy wonders why i get upset,after a punk like that did what he did.

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 10:26 PM
If you think Tom Brady sucks as a QB go to you're doctor and check to see if you have MR.

Steel Trap86
11-17-2010, 10:40 PM
If you think Tom Brady sucks as a QB go to you're doctor and check to see if you have MR.

lol calm down, nobody ever said he sucked. i don't know why you're guarding him with your life. ya the guy whooped the steelers, lets move on to the next game, do you think the steelers can bounce back and beat oakland?

i would say at least they're playing at home, but it doesn't seem like the steelers take advantage of what is supposed to be "home field advantage" lately. also this new kicker is going to have to get used to kicking at heinz, which is one of the toughest places to kick in the NFL, hopefully it doesn't come down to that and Ben can jump start this offense on sunday

SteelCityKid5
11-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Im certain theyll come out swinging in this game after that embarrassment on Sunday night. I hope it doesnt come down to a Suisams toe.

North Steel
11-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Dude i think you should move to boston.I think your in love

Zachintosh66
11-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Man Crush :lol:

super cleats
11-18-2010, 04:11 PM
All he's trying to get across is Brady pissed him off when he spiked the ball, I doubt he's the only one either. NOBODY was riding Brady's nuts last week when the Browns beat him, so just cause he beat a Steeler defense that has no answer for short dumps doesn't make him the greatest of all time. lol The Giants ripped him a new ******* in the Superbowl, Strahan got his last recorded sack on Brady and flattened his ***, Jay Alford, a rookie, blew Brady up on his final attempts at completing a bomb to Moss and lets not forget his school girl giggle after Burress predicted a 23-17 Giants victory and he said "haha we're only gonna score 17 points? hahaha ok" and they only scored 14, last season the Ravens owned him in every way, Manning completed a 24 point comeback on him LOL what a bitch, that's the kind of **** I think about when I think of Brady, yes has owned the Steelers for some time, but he has been chopped up by other teams and made a fool of just as much. We might even get another shot at them in the playoffs, who knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHOkzACRX0

your a retard if you dont think brady is one of the best of all time... brady has a higher qb rating than montana and never had someone like jerry rice.

sour sour stupid fool

--- Added 11/18/2010 at 02:11 PM ---

oh yeah post some vids of brady sucking, how about posting some videos of brady raping the steelers, you should find loads of videos on that, i hope he rapes us one more time even if it is in the afc championship

LarryNJ
11-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Manning completed a 24 point comeback on him LOL what a bitch

Does Tom play both ways? :greengrin:

Steel Trap86
11-18-2010, 07:53 PM
your a retard if you dont think brady is one of the best of all time... brady has a higher qb rating than montana and never had someone like jerry rice.

sour sour stupid fool

oh yeah post some vids of brady sucking, how about posting some videos of brady raping the steelers, you should find loads of videos on that, i hope he rapes us one more time even if it is in the afc championship

Never said he wasn't a great QB, but I'm not gonna start praising Brady like you just because he beat a weak Steelers secondary. Where were you and your pom poms last week when he lost to the Browns, lol and your little rant on posting Brady videos is about as useless as a torn condom. I could find a video of of Rex Grossman torching a Green Bay secondary and it doesn't do him any good.

i hope he rapes us one more time

ya you'd like that wouldn't you. ****ing groupie

Farrior Fan
11-18-2010, 10:37 PM
As a Steeler fan I would love to beat NE in the playoffs but honestly I don't think we have the talent or coaching staff to overcome the belief that they own us. I would love to meet Peyton or Flacco much more so than Brady as I and the Steelers know we could win those games. I still don't understand why we didn't blitz every damn down????

North Steel
11-19-2010, 08:57 PM

sour sour stupid fool

who the fu_k cares if he's one of the all time best in my book he's a fagit, and to say" i hope he rapes us one more time even if it is in the afc championship" your a total idiot, u stupid dumb fu_k get off this board and continue sucking on his dick retard.

super cleats
11-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Never said he wasn't a great QB, but I'm not gonna start praising Brady like you just because he beat a weak Steelers secondary. Where were you and your pom poms last week when he lost to the Browns, lol and your little rant on posting Brady videos is about as useless as a torn condom. I could find a video of of Rex Grossman torching a Green Bay secondary and it doesn't do him any good.

ya you'd like that wouldn't you. ****ing groupie

cry a little more you may have hines ward juking some patriot, i have a picture of brady spiking the ball and owning us.

I thought our defense was the best in the world like every steeler fan has pretty much said.

Were about the 15th best defense this season.

lloydfan4life
11-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Before you go around calling ppl dumb@ssez u shld chck ur spell1ng to see if it is all right.

Brady isn't a dumbass, he's one of the best quarterbacks to ever play, shags one of the hottest girls in the world, i think he's pretty genious.

Your knob slobbin' Tom Brady is really starting to get old.

Oh... and next time you decide to rip on someone else's spelling I suggest you do it with spell check, Genius! :lol: What a tool.

Diamondhead
11-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Did Super Cleats get the axe here? I notice it says "Banned" under his name.

lloydfan4life
11-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Looks like it. This is his second go around here. He was banned the first time to for being an idiotic moron too.