PDA

View Full Version : Vick

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Played out of his ****ing mind tonight!!! 20 for 28, 333 yards, SIX TD's, 2 rushing 4 passing, broke all kinds of Eagles records I'm sure. Guy has a cannon for an arm and looks to me like the best in the league right now, it's not even close.

if you missed it, you better take a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnfUpQB4Lo

Dean Denton
11-16-2010, 05:36 AM
Who the hell is that guy who took over Vick's body? What happened to him in prison? This guy has changed into someone I have never seen. This is crazy to see.

HUNT4SEVEN
11-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Vick always had the ability to preform the way he did last night, He obvious made the most out of his time when he was locked up,I'm very happy for him and wish him continued success...man i wished we would of took a chance on him when he was released.I always liked Vick and i'm glad he is making his haters look stupid:lol: keep up the good work Vick...

PsychoWard
11-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Vick looks better then ever!! and more than ever he is thinking pass first and doing one hell of a job at it!!!

TampaSteelGirl
11-16-2010, 09:28 AM
OMG I have to say i've never seen Vick play this well!! It's nice to see he took what happened to him seriously and came out focused and ready to play!

Just ridiculous!!! I wouldn't mind him in Pittsburgh right now!! Oops! did I say that outloud???

HUNT4SEVEN
11-16-2010, 09:34 AM
OMG I have to say i've never seen Vick play this well!! It's nice to see he took what happened to him seriously and came out focused and ready to play!

Just ridiculous!!! I wouldn't mind him in Pittsburgh right now!! Oops! did I say that outloud???

Yes u did:lol: and I'm with u on this, i would love to have him wearing the Blk and Gold to

LarryNJ
11-16-2010, 09:38 AM
That first play to Desean Jackson (who may be faster than Mike Wallace) was a thing of beauty. As much as I'm not an Andy Reid fan I'll give him credit for what he's done with Michael. He's relaxed, playing within the system and having fun. Oh and he is a free agent next year so unless he has a major injury he's going to be cashing a huge check and will once again be debt free. You gotta love America! hahaha

Zachintosh66
11-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Vick actually looks like a QB now...

Funny how spending some alone time in a cell with Bubba changes things...

Perhaps we should lock up our secondary, Reed and BA for the week?

HUNT4SEVEN
11-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Vick actually looks like a QB now...

Funny how spending some alone time in a cell with Bubba changes things...

Perhaps we should lock up our secondary, Reed and BA for the week?

Don't leave out Ben :lol:

LatrobePA
11-16-2010, 11:33 AM
I'll take his OC, they can have Vick....He is for sure the best QB in the NFL right now, on paper and on the field!!

LarryNJ
11-16-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't think he has thrown an INT yet. But I'd take Philip Rivers.

super cleats
11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
whow... michael vick was always my favorite player, always stood up for him... after all these years of how people doubted, hated, loathed him, right now he is playing like how he was suppose to play coming out of VT. LOL @ the dog lovers in washington.

Right now he is the best quarterback in the league bar none, i dont care what anyone says, i would of love to see vick school lebeau just like brady had done, but at least he's getting me fantasy points (57 against washington)

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 01:46 PM
He got 49 points in my league last night, that's the most by any player all year. I think Rivers is still leading the fantasy world with almost 200 points now, but if Vick played every game he would be on top without a doubt.

What are the Eagles gonna do with him now? I bet the Bengals would love to get their hands on Vick and would give up a first or second pick for him. Or do the Eagles just resign him and trade Kolb?

super cleats
11-16-2010, 01:49 PM
He got 49 points in my league last night, that's the most by any player all year. I think Rivers is still leading the fantasy world with almost 200 points now, but if Vick played every game he would be on top without a doubt.

What are the Eagles gonna do with him now? I bet the Bengals would love to get their hands on Vick and would give up a first or second pick for him. Or do the Eagles just resign him and trade Kolb?

i think there retarded if they get rid of vick, it's get rid of kolb, kolb is younger and would probably get you more in a trade, why get rid of the most talented dude in the league, makes no sense, it's like trading off ed reed in 2005 when they found a almost as good as SS.

LarryNJ
11-16-2010, 01:55 PM

My guess is he will remain an Eagle for a few reasons. They gave him his second chance and I really believe he appreciates that so if the money is somewhat close I believe he stays in Philly. He has very good fast players as teammates, with his arm and Jacksons speed they can be a deadly pair. Andy Reid is very good with with QB's and it's one of the better places where he could be successful. Lastly and this is a rumor but I heard he just bought a multi million dollar home in the Philly burbs.

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 01:58 PM
His contract is up after this year, we'll see what happens. I think Vick should stay in Philly, but a lot of teams like the Bengals and Bills are gonna be hollering at Andy Reid about Vick, I'd be just as surprised though if they traded Kolb considering Reid already said he was the future QB of the Eagles.

Farrior Fan
11-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Kold WAS the future QB of the Eagles. I would have enjoyed watching that much more if I wasnt facing him in my FF league. I was up by 35 and sure I would win. Instead I got beat by over 20

super cleats
11-16-2010, 02:31 PM
I would love to see a Philly-Ratbird super bowl with my boy raping the ravens

Steel Trap86
11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
I was trying to get Mendenhall from a guy in my league and offered him Sanchez & Fitzgerald for him, since I already have Rodgers, Ben and Vick. He messages me back and says "I'm always up for a trade but why the **** would I take Sanchez when I have Kevin Kolb?" lol I told him Kolb wouldn't last and he'll find out in week 1.... and look what happened. Now this guy won't even answer any of my trade propositions for Mendy he is so embarrassed lol he is torn between Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen right now, every time one of them gets benched he picks up the other one lol

And to top things off I traded Sanchez and company for Arian Foster a couple weeks after that LOL

Diamondhead
11-16-2010, 05:45 PM
He's had some tremendous games, but there's a lot of football left to play before I'm anointing the second coming of Joe Montana.