PDA

View Full Version : Super Cleats Overtime Thoughts

super cleats
11-15-2010, 01:29 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gJ81Is2VT2pj/610x.jpg

Well, I predicted this game was a blowout and it was, we only got back into the game because of a prevent defense by the Patriots.

My favorite quote of the week was this.

By the way the Pats don't have a chance Sunday night.....The Pats are the most over-rated 6-2 in the NFL.....The Steelers will win by double digits.....book it

I believe most of our fanbase and the coaching staff took the Patriots for granted, they're very much a better football team than us and I can see us losing to them heavily in the playoffs if we have to play against them again.

My thoughts:

Dick Lebeau: Lebeau has to retire at the end of the year, he made NO adjustments against Tom Brady and repeatedly got schooled by Brady, it's not the first time,and if he continues coaching, probably not the last time. How can you not apply pressure and get in his face. Did Lebeau not watch Browns and Jets game film on how to shut down a Moss-less Patriots. I'm calling it now that Dick Lebeau and the defense is overrated.

Jeff Reed: I don't see how he needs to go, you want Shayne Graham or some road choker to kick the field goals, his missed points didn't matter because we got beat badly by a far superior team.

On excuses: There is no excuses, we got schooled on national t.v., that's how the Patriots are, were lucky we didn't give up 50 points, I would consider 39 lucky.

On fans walking out early: I hope you die, that is all, maybe next time fall off the top of the railing and crack your head open on the pavement, bandwagon fans, If I and some other people stayed up till 5-7am watching the blow-out and saw fans leave when they are lucky enough to get seats, shows how really big fans they are.

Where do we go from here: Obviously there is no panic, I circled this game as a loss as soon as the schedule was released, I believe the Jets and Ravens will beat us, whether we enter the playoffs as a wildcard or not, I do think we need to spend our 1st round draft pick on defensive back, it's been far too long and it's showing now.

LatrobePA
11-15-2010, 01:38 PM
I just printed this out and will use it for wiping paper....

You kinda had me until you wished Steeler fans to die!! WTF bro???

super cleats
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I just printed this out and will use it for wiping paper....

You kinda had me until you wished Steeler fans to die!! WTF bro???

why pay, boo and leave at half-time.

after all, we do have the so called "greatest fanbase" in the NFL. That's utter bullshit.

Maybe the biggest bandwagon fanbase, where fans can watch cornerbacks play 20 yards off the wide receivers with no pressure at all.

LatrobePA
11-15-2010, 01:47 PM

after all, we do have the so called "greatest fanbase" in the NFL. That's utter bullshit.

Maybe the biggest bandwagon fanbase, where fans can watch cornerbacks play 20 yards off the wide receivers with no pressure at all.

Maybe you need to cool down for a few days B4 posting....Just an idea!!

super cleats
11-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Maybe you need to cool down for a few days B4 posting....Just an idea!!

there not really steeler fans, so i couldnt care less about them, and i hope they read this post.

if i was a steeler player, i wouldnt really want to play for pittsburgh no more.

Clevelandsux
11-15-2010, 02:27 PM
I would have left too. We sucked. Might as well beat the traffic.Your opinions offer nothing.Reed is awful. You can't keep a guy that can't make a fg.

I can't stand self righteous fans that tell people what kind of fans we are. Yes I stayed up and watched the whole game. Why? Because I love the steelers. But wish I would have gotten my sleep now.

We sucked. We played a formidable opponent, and did not show up, remotely. I'm not pissed off because we just lost, but we didn't even show up.

Next weekend I'll be watching again. We win, all will be well. But If I or any other fan wants to vent because we played horrible, that's our right.

LatrobePA
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
there not really steeler fans, so i couldnt care less about them, and i hope they read this post.

if i was a steeler player, i wouldnt really want to play for pittsburgh no more.

LMAO, this is just silly man...

One time in grade school I was in a spelling bee, I sucked so bad my parents left B4 I was done, I still love them to this day!! lol hahahahahaha

Rampage
11-15-2010, 02:38 PM
I would prefer seeing the fans support the team, look at the Lions/Bills/Rams fans that fill up the stands every week. The Steelers are 6-3 and fans are not content with that? I'm sure most of use were figuring this team would be 1-3 or 2-2 before Roethlisberger got back, so this team is not doing too bad.

The thing is, after a beating like last night's, I can understand why fans were leaving. The score is deceptive; the Steelers played themselves out of that game in the first quarter and racked up some points in garbage time against the prevent. The fans leaving could serve the purpose of showing the team that if they aren't going to put out a solid effort, they aren't going to have support.

LarryNJ
11-15-2010, 02:40 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

At least they showed up and stayed until halftime. The players and coaches never showed up.

It's actually quite comical coming to this site after a loss. It actually helps ease the pain of losing.

Oh and BTW congrats on your great predicts, I hope you won thousands.

steelersbabex25
11-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Okay please stop. Seriously.

super cleats
11-15-2010, 04:08 PM
LMAO, this is just silly man...

One time in grade school I was in a spelling bee, I sucked so bad my parents left B4 I was done, I still love them to this day!! lol haha hahahaha

lmao lol

NDslapspitt
11-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Wasn't it this time last year when we totally fell apart losing four games to crappy teams? It looks like we're headed down the same path......

Rampage
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Wasn't it this time last year when we totally fell apart losing four games to crappy teams? It looks like we're headed down the same path......

Last year this team was beating contending teams such as the Vikings, Packers, and Chargers. This year they are losing to playoff caliber teams. Maybe that means that they will start winning against low-mid tier teams.

super cleats
11-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Last year this team was beating contending teams such as the Vikings, Packers, and Chargers. This year they are losing to playoff caliber teams. Maybe that means that they will start winning against low-mid tier teams.

ha hopefully...

... although i cant stand the image, it is a great one

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/01/23/1106538544_6703.jpg

it might wake our overrated selfs up and we start balling

Rampage
11-15-2010, 04:40 PM
ha hopefully...

... although i cant stand the image, it is a great one

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/01/23/1106538544_6703.jpg

it might wake our overrated selfs up and we start balling

Coach Tomlin should print out a nice copy of that picture for everyone on the defense and put them in their lockers. A nice form of remembrance for such stellar defensive play.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2010, 04:47 PM
closed, done....I told you before and I'm telling you again. We don't do personal attacks around here. You pulled that **** last night with Jensk and now you pulled with BG32. State your piece and stop calling people out! This is your last warning.