PDA

View Full Version : Steelers will be fine

mwittman5
11-15-2010, 12:20 AM
they played an atrocious game against a team that has their number. I'd like to see a playoff rematch when the Steelers are healthy with ward and kemoatu back. Kemo anchors that left side and he was out so Ben was running for his life and only did good at the end because the pats went into a prevent D. The D had lapses but the offense didn't help any either by failing to put up pts and when they did just FG's til the end. Steelers control their own destiny, if they dont pull a flashback of a last year and lose to the bills or raiders then they have a chance to essentially seal the division by beating the ravens bcz they'd be 1 up and own the tie breaker. Ugly game but every team has those

steelersbabex25
11-15-2010, 12:22 AM
After every loss you get this. "The Steelers will be fine" "It's just one game," :blah: Did you watch the game? This team has more holes than a pair of Abercrombie jeans. If they don't fix whatever's broken, they aren't gonna be fine. I don't care who they have coming up on their schedule.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2010, 12:24 AM
I don't want to see the Patriots again, I don't know about you man. They always stick it to us and continue the same thing play after play after play.

Will they be fine in the end, we don't know yet. We know we're not throwing in the terrible towel yet but this is a turning point, pivotal time, in the season. The Steelers are either going to completely tank like they did before or they will rebound and make a run with 5 of the last 8 games at home.

mwittman5
11-15-2010, 12:27 AM
After every loss you get this. "The Steelers will be fine" "It's just one game," :blah: Did you watch the game? This team has more holes than a pair of Abercrombie jeans. If they don't fix whatever's broken, they aren't gonna be fine. I don't care who they have coming up on their schedule.

What team doesn't have holes? no team is perfect. Better to get exposed now and have Lebeau find a way to fill those holes now

steelersbabex25
11-15-2010, 12:30 AM
What team doesn't have holes? no team is perfect. Better to get exposed now and have Lebeau find a way to fill those holes now

Again I say..did you watch this game? Didn't look like the Pats had many holes to me.

mcfly06
11-15-2010, 12:32 AM

agree,but it does cause room for causern

Black@Gold Forever32
11-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Pats have hole but they also have a HC that gets the most out of his talent....Belichick had 4 rookies starting in his defense tonight.........Belichick out coaches the Steelers HC yet again....Doesn't matter if its Cowher or Tomlin.......

mwittman5
11-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Again I say..did you watch this game? Didn't look like the Pats had many holes to me.

Of course I watched. The patriots defense is not very good, the steelers offensive line injuries made them look better than they are and having ward out made sanders have to take his spot and hes not ready

SteelerEyeZ
11-15-2010, 12:35 AM
I am sorry but the Steelers ARE NOT FINE....Reed is one thing you can get away with that but the secondary omg, I guess you didn't watch Gay get burnt by a TE for 3 TDS, Gay fu-king sucks, he is the worst player on the team

Zachintosh66
11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Steelers will be fine? um no, hit the panic button NOW! We are 6-3 and should be 4-5 (mia & Cinci, should be losses) that would put us with the likes of the St.L Rams!

Our suspect OL is even worse (why the hell was Foster in over Doug?)
Our secondary still sucks, Anyone else tired of seeing Troy "guess wrong"?
Our play calling is predictable
Our D Cord has us not blitzing, blitzing is a thing of the past.
Injuries are starting to stack up...
We got out hit and out physical'd by the freaking Patriots!
Our Head Coach will say something snazzy at the press confrence like, "We just didnt execute like we were supposed to." No f'n Sh!t Tomlin

steelers40xl
11-15-2010, 12:50 AM
unless they learn how to defend the pass they will not be fine. they will be relaxing on their couch watching the playoffs. they cannot beat quality teams with good quarterbacks who can rip their secondary apart for christ sake joe flacco did it and in my opinion he is far from elite!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Steelers will be fine? um no, hit the panic button NOW! We are 6-3 and should be 4-5 (mia & Cinci, should be losses) that would put us with the likes of the St.L Rams!

Our suspect OL is even worse (why the hell was Foster in over Doug?)
Our secondary still sucks, Anyone else tired of seeing Troy "guess wrong"?
Our play calling is predictable
Our D Cord has us not blitzing, blitzing is a thing of the past.
Injuries are starting to stack up...
We got out hit and out physical'd by the freaking Patriots!
Our Head Coach will say something snazzy at the press confrence like, "We just didnt execute like we were supposed to." No f'n Sh!t Tomlin

Why is Essex in there period......He is by far the worse OL....Legursky should be there at RG.........

Yea I have been sick of Troy for some time......

BA is always predictable

LeBeau never seems to adjust and Belichick once again owned him......nothing new

Injuries are a bitch but that is life in the NFL......

Pats always out physical the Steelers.......Doesn't matter if Cowher or Tomlin is the HC......

Tomlin will announce its time to Unleash Hell Yet Again......:lol: