PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Staduim

Blitzburgh55
12-14-2006, 03:52 PM
It looks very sick
http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2006, 04:07 PM
yeah i heard about this on espnradio the other day, Jerry Jones is sparring no expense and pulling out all the stops. Everything you can possibly imagine for a new NFL stadium they'll have it.

AZ_Steeler
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
It looks a lot like the Cardinals Stadium!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Im surprised it took Jerry Jones this long to really start getting a new stadium together.

House of Steel
12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
It looks very sick. I am not too shabby about this, but you will see the stadiums of the future going up over a billion dollars. It is nuts. Cleveland Browns Stadium is getting a retractable roof put on the stadium, goodness knows when. I wonder if the Giants/Jets Stadium going to look totally unique like Dallas? What is going to happen to the stadiums like Lambeau Field, Metrodome in Minneapolis, Louisania Superdome, Dolphins Stadium, 3COM Park (we know the niners are in neogiation for a new stadium), what about Arrowhead and where they play in Buffalo. Those cities can not afford anywhere near Dallas' level. Jerry Jones is a sick money bragging bastard of an owner. He makes me sick.

Steelerlyn
12-14-2006, 05:19 PM
I will agree they certainly did need a new one. As much as I loved and still do love 3 Rivers stadium, it was falling down. I remember a Patsie game we were at and the Steelers were doing pretty much nothing on the field when all of a sudden there was this huge crash and lo and behold this huge hunk of fencing fell onto the field. :nono: