PDA

View Full Version : Go Dirtybirds!

Clevelandsux
11-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Go Dirtybirds! Beat the Ratbirds! This would be a good start to this week in the NFL.

SteelerEyeZ
11-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Wow Flacco just thew a pick and the Ratbirds cant do a thing they look terrible right now. Short week hurts them and im loving this

LarryNJ
11-12-2010, 12:07 AM
TD Falcons...Matt Ryan is playing great.

--- Added 11/11/2010 at 10:07 PM ---

Flacco brings them back. :(

How come every kick off is in the back of the end zone? Because it's a dome or they are simply better than our kicker?

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-12-2010, 12:35 AM
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5378/winnerf.gif

LarryNJ
11-12-2010, 12:35 AM
hahaahaha.. I have to hand it to Flacco he got 2 4th quarter td's. But Ray Ray and his boys give up a 80 yard drive in the last minute. Hahahahaha..

Matt Ryan looked like Montana tonight..great game for him..fun game to watch

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Freaking AWESOME game !! Way to go Hotlanta !!

Now we gotta do our part and take out the Patsies !! :cope::cope::cope:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2010, 12:51 AM
I said weeks ago the Falcons would beat the Ravens........As for Flacco......He wasn't that impressive.....The Falcons played such a soft defense to allow Flacco and the Ravens to get back in the lead to take the lead........Flacco is crap......1 TD pass and 6 INTs is his career play-off numbers.....That over-rated sack of **** isn't completing 50% of his passes in his play-off starts....God I hate the Ravens and Flacco.....I'm pumped Matty Ice and Roddy White came through late to beat those over-rated clowns......

Steel Trap86
11-12-2010, 12:57 AM
So does a win on Sunday leave the Steelers at 1st in the AFC? or is it the Jets?

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2010, 01:01 AM
A Steelers win puts the Steelers in first place in the AFC North and right now that is all I care about....Still time left for the Steelers to clinch homefield.........But a Jets loss and a Steelers win would leave the Steelers the lone 7-2 team in the AFC......The Browns have a good shot to upset the Jets.....Jets really havn't been playing lights out.....The Browns have beaten the Pats and Saints......

Do we actually root for the Browns on Sunday?.......

igor0190
11-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Do we actually root for the Browns on Sunday?.......

Hmmm.. good question. Yah, i'd say we still root for the Browns vs the Jets. The Browns win this week, they are 4-5. Assuming they'd need to be 10-6 to get into the playoffs, they still would have to go 6-1 in their last 7 against (@Jacksonville, vsCarolina, @Miami, @Buffalo, @Cincinnati, vsBaltimore, vsPittsburgh). Not a daunting schedule except for the last 2, but this is the NFL and wins are hard to come by.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Hmmm.. good question. Yah, i'd say we still root for the Browns vs the Jets. The Browns win this week, they are 4-5. Assuming they'd need to be 10-6 to get into the playoffs, they still would have to go 6-1 in their last 7 against (@Jacksonville, vsCarolina, @Miami, @Buffalo, @Cincinnati, vsBaltimore, vsPittsburgh). Not a daunting schedule except for the last 2, but this is the NFL and wins are hard to come by.

That is what I'm thinking as well but it will feel dirty to root for the Browns for a 2nd week in a row.......I have Peyton Hillis on one of my fantasy teams and just loved seeing Hillis take it to the Pats last Sunday.......

If Hillis can have success against the Jets then the Browns have a shot.......

DanRooney
11-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Glad for the Ravens loss, but both kickers blasting the football into the endzone on every kickoff just confirmed my suspicions that Jeff Reed is nothing more than a weak-legged paper towel pugilist.

greennick
11-12-2010, 01:29 AM
I wouldn't worry about home field advantage too much anyway. We play very well away. All I want is to win the division convincingly. Don't want this to come down to the last game or two!!

Steel Trap86
11-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Division is first priority, but they could use the bye. Beating Brady and getting bumped to a 1 or 2 seed on the same day would make me happy after that **** show last season, just sayin'

Farrior Fan
11-12-2010, 03:28 AM
Thats how you close out a game! Screw the FG get the TD and put them away. Love that we have a shot to go a full game ahead of the ravens. We have to beat the pats now. And yeah I will cheer for the Browns against the jets.

LarryNJ
11-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Thats how you close out a game!

You have to love the announcers after Ravens scored to take the lead. If you are an elite defense, a championship defense you relish these moments and stop them. 46 seconds and 80 yards later Ray Ray and his boys are on the ground beat. hahahaha... it was awesome. I haven't seen any interviews but I'm sure Ray Ray will blame the refs for a non call on the TD play. I almost went to bed after the Ravens scored but for some reason I had faith that Ryan would move them down the field. Glad I stayed up it was my favorite non Steelers game in a while.

SteelDad
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
So how many soundbites today of the Ravens blaming the officiating? I put the over/under at 4. (Ray, Suggs, Harbaugh and Mason)

LatrobePA
11-12-2010, 09:31 AM
You have to love the announcers after Ravens scored to take the lead. If you are an elite defense, a championship defense you relish these moments and stop them. 46 seconds and 80 yards later Ray Ray and his boys are on the ground beat. hahahaha... it was awesome. I haven't seen any interviews but I'm sure Ray Ray will blame the refs for a non call on the TD play. I almost went to bed after the Ravens scored but for some reason I had faith that Ryan would move them down the field. Glad I stayed up it was my favorite non Steelers game in a while.

I love it!

Was it me or are those three idiots the worse annoucers on TV??

coldrolled
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I love it!

Was it me or are those three idiots the worse annoucers on TV??

wait for sunday.. we get to listen to collinsworth for 4 hours....

Root4Stlrs
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
So how many soundbites today of the Ravens blaming the officiating? I put the over/under at 4. (Ray, Suggs, Harbaugh and Mason)

Their fans are whining like crazy about the officiating. And I'll take the over.

LatrobePA
11-12-2010, 09:48 AM

True, but at least he makes sense at times, these yanks were all over the place...

Perfect chance for us to get a game up!

DanRooney
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Their fans are whining like crazy about the officiating. And I'll take the over.

Funny. Where's JoeFlaccoSaysHi? :lol:

Good teams lose games.

Even the best kickers miss field goals once in awhile.

No matter how good your coach is he's going to make a bad call or even a bad game plan.

Injuries/missing players are a factor for both teams.

Bad calls happen and whining about them after the game is over is the sign of a novice fan.

In short. The Steelers lost. There was no conspiracy. The Ravens didn't steal a cheap win. These teams split the series last year with the 3 points deciding the outcome both times. This is a great rivalry and usually a must-see game. Enjoy the fact that your team is 3-1 (I know I am).

LatrobePA
11-12-2010, 11:54 AM

He's now ColtMcCoySaysHi:popcorn:

Clevelandsux
11-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Root for the clowns? No flipping way!!!!!!

LatrobePA
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Ravens looked like crap last night...

Flacco is a turd, their D is so damn over-rated, and HAAAAAA TJ you suck!!

Root4Stlrs
11-12-2010, 12:37 PM

:plus1: Thinking the exact same thing. He hasn't been back to deliver any more of his sermonettes.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Root for the clowns? No flipping way!!!!!!

I would usually say no flipping way to but if the Browns could beat another top AFC contender then I'm all for it........Browns will not make the play-offs even if they upset the Jets........

igor0190
11-12-2010, 03:42 PM

They were BAAAD.. worse than Collinsworth. Did you hear on the last play of the game when one of them said "wait wait, I think that was an illegal bat of the ball penalty". They were so adamant that there was some sort of rule against what happened but they had no idea what it was. lol

That thursday night crew is in a league of thier own.... thiesman, millen, and papa. 3 stooges

nuclearchihuahuas
11-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm just glad Atlanta won. I'd rather be 1/2 game up on the rats than 1/2 game down.

Troyisabeast_43
11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
I would usually say no flipping way to but if the Browns could beat another top AFC contender then I'm all for it........Browns will not make the play-offs even if they upset the Jets........

Im with you 32 Im also rooting for the Browns on Sunday to beat the Jets and give them another loss in the AFC which will improve the Steelers chances of getting homefield for the playoffs and the bye week. The Steelers have a chance to win the head to head tiebraker over the Pats with a win on Sunday here incase the Pats win the East which is why this is such a huge game. They will have the same chance later on in December when the Jets come into Heinz Field as well if they beat them head to head. It's getting close to that time of year when you have to begin to start looking at seedings and tiebrakers and who you are going to need to beat out in order to get that all important bye week or homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Because say what you want despite the Steelers past failures at home in playoff games both are very very important when it comes to improving your chances to get to the Super Bowl...

LarryNJ
11-12-2010, 08:02 PM
They were BAAAD.. worse than Collinsworth. Did you hear on the last play of the game when one of them said "wait wait, I think that was an illegal bat of the ball penalty". They were so adamant that there was some sort of rule against what happened but they had no idea what it was. lol

That thursday night crew is in a league of thier own.... thiesman, millen, and papa. 3 stooges

They called Matt Ryan Flacco too. :lol:

LatrobePA
11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
They called Matt Ryan Flacco too. :lol:

At least 5 times, Thiesman wants to talk about himself way too much...

I almost had to watch the game muted!!

steelerschick1220
11-13-2010, 12:26 AM
I had a friemd over so I did watch it muted. LOL. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

A fun game. For whatever reason I had faith that Ryan would bring them back. Glad to see I was right. I have no doubt the players and fans alike will be complaining about the refs for oh about the next ten days. LOL.

Oh and all the Ravens fans who boasted that Flacco is better then Ryan. Um no. Not even close. Ryan is head and shoulders ahead of Flacco. Flacco will beat the bad/mediocre teams but still struggles against the good ones. And until that gets fixed the Ravens won't be going anywhere.