PDA

View Full Version : Good place to go for Steelers vs Pats

jnes1216
11-11-2010, 11:17 AM
I will be flying into town and would like some recommendations on where to go to watch the game on Sunday night. Nothing fancy, an average joe type bar with a great atmosphere. I don't have a hotel yet so something downtown I guess? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.!!

Yuengling and Steelers football :cope:

Callax
11-11-2010, 11:31 AM
If you were 90 miles east in altoona , PA I'd say go to Cobrh's bar (said cobra's)

Scorp
11-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Scorp's place is the place to be.

airbrake 1
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I usually hang out at cafe milano on sixth street near clemente bridge....it has regular type of food: pizza, wings hoagies...beer not too expensive...i really don't know the atmosphere during the game i usually leave about an hour before kickoff to walk over the bridge to the stadium...but i would imagine it not overly crowded during the game....if you are looking for a more crowded younger party type atmosphere go near PNC park there's 3 bars in a few blocks Mc Faddens, calico jacks and bettis' place... these get pretty rocking before the games...have fun, i know i will...go steelers:tt02:

jnes1216
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks airbrake and everyone else. I just found out this morning that I got a ticket from a family friend so I'll make my first trip into Heinz for the game!! Super psyched!!:cope: