PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate the Patriots

Farrior Fan
11-10-2010, 11:03 PM
I hate the Pats more than the Ravens. Here is why. We own the Ravens for the most part, and the Pats have owned us over the past 10 years. Tom Brady and his whiny *** always finds a way to beat us when it counts.

I could really care less about Spygate, hell I think it was a great move until they got busted. I care about one thing and that is being the best. And in the past 10 years we have been 2nd best to the Pats. So on Sunday night I want to see us do something we haven't done since the Tampa game. Put a ton of damn points on the scoreboard and play some really rough D. I want to see us dismantle them like we did a few years ago when 92 sacked Matt Cassel like 5 times and we totally embarressed them. I want to walk away 7-2 and them 6-3. But more so I want our team to know that we can manhandle and beat the crap out of one of the better teams in the NFL right now. The confidence would carry us right up to the Ravens game where I just know we are going to win (first game was BS). Tomlin, if you do not get our boys up for this one I'm gonna call for your head on a stick. :tt02:

SteelerEyeZ
11-11-2010, 12:20 AM
I totally agree I have the Pats and baby Brady. Id love to see the D just get sack after sack after sack. I think the main thing we need to do it control their tight ends and pressure Brady

--- Added 11/10/2010 at 11:20 PM ---

PS BRADY SUCKS

Scorp
11-11-2010, 01:13 AM
I will always despise, detest and loathe the sorry, punk *** patriots. I will never give their punk *** credit for anything. In my book they never done anything worth a sh!t. All you patriots players can kiss my *** and just kiss your hopes of ever going back to the super bowl bye bye. Patriots....the sorriest there is, the sorriest there was and the sorriest there ever will be.

Root4Stlrs
11-11-2010, 08:39 AM
I have disliked them ever since they won those AFC championships in Pittsburgh and their players were so obnoxious after the game - waving towels and taunting the crowd. Of course, all their ex-players have gotten religion now like St. Rodney who pontificates on TV about illegal hits. He's just like a former smoker who criticizes everyone around him still smoking.

LarryNJ
11-11-2010, 08:59 AM
It's not even close in my book, the Ravens are way worse. Ray Lewis although a great HOF bound player is annoying as hell. Although if I was at Ray Rays last game in Pgh. I'd certainly give him a standing O. Tom Brady another great future HOF simply goes out does his job and wins. I don't buy that he's a baby and a whiner.

Living in the Philly area I have to listen to similar talk constantly about Crosby. It's all BS and simply comes down to jealously.

Scorp
11-11-2010, 10:27 AM
We play the ratbirds more than the pats bro. Would you rather play pats twice a season over playing ratbirds twice a season? That's the joy of waiting for Sunday to see what kind of game we're all going to get. Pats suck......forever.

airbrake 1
11-11-2010, 05:35 PM
i cannot stomach the patriots, belicheck,brady, robert kraft, steve grogan, andre tippet, willie mc ginnest and whom ever else ever played for that sham of a franchise... and i do still care about spygate, i don't care how long ago it was....they cost us a chance at a few more super bowls... belicheck was warned that taping the opponents sideline was illegal, but his arrogance was so great that he thought he would still get away with it....that was until he tried the same bull against the jets and eric mangini(the person who knew this **** was going on while he was on the patriots staff)...i'll bet mangini thought bill will never try that taping stuff against me....blatantly cheating is the most serious offense that can be levied upon a team as far as i'm concerned...belicheck should be in the same boat as pete rose is in baseball (lifetime ban)...and i actually have some sympathy for pete rose, as for bill belicheck , i would like to see him drawn and quartered...just because you don't get caught cheating doesn't make it O.K. ....i will never forget jerome bettis and heinz ward saying after those afc championship losses that it seemed that they knew exactly what we were doing...i guess it was just a coincidence...BULL:2cents:

Clevelandsux
11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I hate the pats, no doubt. But mainly because of Brady and Belicheat. I didn't hate Steve Grogan, Stanley morgan etc. I hate the Ravens, but I can respect them. I also hate the Dallas Cowboys too.Have no respect for the Bengals and I hate the Cleveland Browns the worst of all. There fans are the biggest jagoffs in the world. I even heard some Steeler fans tell me, I rooted for the Browns vs the Pats. No way! They were all here crying about James Harrison.... wah wah.Come to our Steeler bar just to harass Steeler fans. People forget what idiots they are because they have been so sad for so long. Not me. They get a half way descent team, you'll know why I hate them so much. Remember I lived here when they beat us 51-0. I've been down to there stadium for games. I know what I'm talking about!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2010, 12:05 AM
I hate the Ravens/Browns more then the Pats but the Pats are third on my list.....I hate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft, annoying Pats fans......lol I really want the Steelers to destory these *** clowns Sunday night.....Here is to Woodley and Harrison to put a hurting of Marsha....................

greennick
11-12-2010, 12:32 AM
I hate the Pats more because I don't respect them (spygate and a cry baby QB means there is none left, 3 championships or not). At least I respect the Ravens as they play hard, but clean and to the edge of the rules. Just the way we do.

We don't cheat though (except maybe some roids back in the day, but everyone was then :lol:).

LarryNJ
11-12-2010, 07:42 AM
We don't cheat though (except maybe some roids back in the day, but everyone was then :lol:).

Now that is funny!

coldrolled
11-12-2010, 07:56 AM
its easy to Not think of the pats as anyone.. first remember they were 1-13 for i dunno 25 years... then they play and win games year in year out with this Boring dink and dunk...

it is wierd that they do the same thing over and over year in year out and only the ryan brothers can stop them....

and they won a few SB's cheating.... the media loves them because they are boston and a large market... so hey... screw them and lets kick their arses this week.

our dynasty rules... 7 super bowls soon.. with great players winning 6 super bowls playing smashmouth football. not dink and dunk.

Forged in Steel
11-12-2010, 03:58 PM
The Patriots are nothing without their tapes and the NFL on their side!

airbrake 1
11-12-2010, 07:25 PM
What really irks me about the whole spygate scandal is that goodell buried the whole thing so fast...It couldn't have just been bill belicheck reviewing these tapes by himself and trying to match up plays to the signals. I"ll bet nearly all the upper level coaches had some hand in it ...why hasn't charlie weiss or romeo crennel been questioned about this...Eric mangini knew this crap was going on but I think he was in shock when belicheck even tried to use it on him...also i wonder how much robert kraft had to pay the filmer who had a copy of the rams super bowl practices, it must have been a lot for this guy to relinquish his only bargaining chip ,if a full blown congressional investigation came about his *** would have been toast...screw these cheaters their championships have been tarnished forever, it's just sad for the teams that really deserved to play for those titles

nuclearchihuahuas
11-12-2010, 07:51 PM
I hate the Patriots because of their air of superiority and their history of shady practices.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I hate the Patsies because we are playing them Sunday... I hate every team equally when it comes to playing the STEELERS !!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelerschick1220
11-12-2010, 11:14 PM
I hate the Pats I really do. But I hate the Ravens ten times more. I just cannot stomach the Ravens and would never ever want that team to win or do good. So it would be all thre of our divisional foes then the Pats on my list.

Scorp
11-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Patriots flat out suck and i can't wait to see them lose on Sunday.

sharkmark21
11-13-2010, 11:47 AM
I hate the Patriots a hell of a lot more then the Ravens. Losing the two AFC title games at home really brought out the hatred for me, but then when the whole spygate thing went down, I hated them even more. I really thought in 2001 AFC Champpionship we were not able to run the ball, and our special teams really gave the game away, there were also a lot of bad calls as well. Kordell Stewarts play didn't help us either. In 2004 the Cheaters came to Heinz Field and the Steelers DEYSRTOYED them, then when the AFC title game came around we couldn't do anything against them, like they were one step ahead of us, like they knew something more than they should. I am convinced that they had unfair advantages in these AFC title games and their Super Bowl wins. I have no respect for their organization specifically Belichick and Kraft. Brady's W/L record is impressive, but were a lot of the wins tainted? If Belicheck or Brady ever get enshrined in Canton I would like to get a large group of people together there and chant "Cheaters", or "Spygate" during there induction speeches. The Patriot legacy will always have Spygate attached to it and that will always taint their success. But I want to really put a beating on them Sunday night.

The Ravens on the other hand is a good smashmouth AFC North football rivalry and does not have nearly the level of hatred attached to it like the Patriots.

Clevelandsux
11-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Why I hate the patriots? They've owned us. Especially 2001 and 2004 AFC C games. Two bitter defeats. The first after a 13-3 regular season. The second after a 15-1 regular season. Belicheat, spy gate, running up scores in 2007 season. Brady, pretty boy, arrogant, much like his coach. But, still I have to root for them vs our division opponents. Accept, I admit I sort of loved it when the Ravens beat there asses in the playoffs last season.

My list:
1. Cleveland Browns- Most obnoxious, ignorant fans you'll ever meet. I live in NE ohio, so I have to deal with them everyday.This goes back to my first game i ever attended when I was 12. Getting spit at for being a steelers fan.
2. Cincinnati Bengals-Carson Palmer is a whiney bitch, Chad ocho psycho. This goes back to 2005, whem T.J. whosyourmama shined his shoes with a terrible towel, and Marvin Lewis called out Bigben. Now, add T.O to the mix. Seem to bring in all the ex cons.
3. Baltimore Ravens-These are the old Browns. But I sort of respect them, they are true rivals. Always play us tough. And they have won a SB.
4. New England Patriots-Reasons stated above.
5. Dallas Cowboys- You can't be a Steelers fan and like the Cowboys. They are a sad sapp this year. Anyone that calls themselves "Americas team", ya gotta hate. This goes back to the 70's. But losing to them in the '95 sb and many of the players on that team i couldn't stand and still can't. Emmitt, Michael Irvin, Deion. Jerry Jones is annoying, stands on the sideline.Plus listening to these women I work with that know nothing about football, run around with Cowboys stuff and talk smack with me about the Steelers.

Blazedby92
11-13-2010, 02:11 PM
Let your true feelings out, don't hold back LOL

Callax
11-13-2010, 04:21 PM
2 reasons:

Belecheat

that bitch tommie brady

Steelers guy
01-07-2011, 10:52 AM
The reason why I hate the Pats? Well 2001 number one the tuck rule is the dumbest rule I have heard in my life It was a joke then and still is a joke now. If I was a qb thats all I would do at least I would not fumble the ball oh wait I am not Tom Brady never mind. The second reason their fan base did not begin existing were I live which is South Jersey till they won there first superbowl you never saw a Pats fan before then.

Then with this years defeat along with the two others all I heard was the Pats owned you guys they did but how come they let us get how many points in the fourth quarter? A lot I felt like if Ben did not throw that INT we could of came back in that game.

Honestly I hate the Ravens and Pats equally but I can respect the Ravens the only thing I really hate about the Browns is most of there fans. I mean there annoying do they not remember Dan Rooney standing up for them when the old Browns left Cleveland? Not many other owners did that.

Steel Trap86
01-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Honestly I hate the Ravens and Pats equally but I can respect the Ravens the only thing I really hate about the Browns is most of there fans. I mean there annoying do they not remember Dan Rooney standing up for them when the old Browns left Cleveland? Not many other owners did that.

The Patriots are my #1 hated team in football, ever since they screwed the Raiders out of a Superbowl. I was over ****ing joyed to see the Giants take them out and end their perfect season.

I don't even despise the Ravens that much, they play the same style as the Steelers and are the best matchups in the game, the Bengals take the cake as my hated divisional opponent, their fans included.

Steelersfan
01-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I hate the Pats the most because I live in Maine and have to deal with all the fans!!!! I can at least respect the Ravens, but the Pats are about the only team I hate.

UKSTEELER
01-07-2011, 11:21 AM
My mate supports them, . . . I haven't spoken to him in ages, and I promised him I would give him a call over christmas, . . I just can't bring myself to do it!:banana:

coldrolled
01-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Arians makes me hate the Pats.... We have a better offense and we cant out score the Pats... They make it look so easy.. We make it look so hard....

LatrobePA
01-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Toms dimples! Bills cut off hoodies. Woodheads last name, Welkers number 83, shall I continue?? I just F'N hate them!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
When is the last time you saw a pete tree its fan wearing team colors outside of nassty choose its? I rest my case.

SteelDad
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I hate them because their fans say "wicked" to most things that are not wicked.

LatrobePA
01-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I hate them because their fans say "wicked" to most things that are not wicked.

Yes that too! My favorite vaca was in Maine this past year, well needless to say their fans made my stay tough!!

MattyVfromCT
01-07-2011, 06:31 PM
i will have to post my rant on why i hate the pats more than any other team at a later time. it's going to take a while and i dont have the time right now. nobody can rant about that piece of **** organization like me. remember i live in new england so i have to deal with these arrogant sacks of fairweather **** on a daily basis. NOBODY hates that team or its fans as much as me. i will return with an epic rant sometime tomorrow.........

steelersbabex25
01-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Why I hate the Patriots: They cheat.
Also Tom Brady used to be attractive and now he looks like his wife.

Anymore questions?

JensK
01-07-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't like the Patriots because they usually outplay us in every aspect of the game when we play them.

jnes1216
01-09-2011, 12:40 AM
I don't like the Patriots because they usually outplay us in every aspect of the game when we play them.

jeez did you have to put it so bluntly? but you're exactly right. I think I am just opposed to the pomp and circumstance of their victories. They don't seem to strive for it, but instead are handed the title with gloved hands. Patriot victories in big games make me (yes make me, force me, as i can feel the hand of the nfl's legion on my spine) to become addicted to the pure sport that is the NHL and its playoff structure. Yes Crosby is given some liberties, as is Ovechkin, am i ashamed as a fan compared to the treatment of certain qb's in the nfl? no, i am not. I am rabid. I am chomping at the bit to unleash Harrison and Woodley. I want to see Timmons literally split some running backs vertebrae into dry kindling. My parents weren't always there for me but i'll be damned if the pittsburgh steelers were going to give up 100 yds rushing and I take pride in the fact that I based my own barometer on their production. Such as it is as a Steeler fan.

MattyVfromCT
01-09-2011, 12:02 PM
why i hate the patriots more than any other team in all of sports. i could literally write a series of encyclopedias on why i hate that organization but im gonna try and keep this is short as i can.

as you all know i live in new england, more specifically, southwest connecticut, giants and jets territory. BUT, you can find fans of literally every nfl team in the state of ct despite being between ny and foxboro. yes, even browns, bengals and lions fans. i've been a steeler fan since 94, when i was 9. my dad is a steeler fan and i grew into the team. back when i started watching them, everyone my age was a fan of one of the ny teams or much more often, a cowboys or 49ers fan because those were the 2 best teams at that time.

i knew ONE patriots fan before 2001. ONE. he was a huge bledsoe fan. before 2001 finding patriots fans where i live was as difficult as finding bigfoot, EVEN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE SUPER BOWL DURING THE PARCELLS YEARS. then all of a sudden after super bowl 36 patriot "fans" started popping up everywhere. in my high school, people who i never seen wearing any patriots gear every in their life, started sporting brady jerseys and other patriots gear after that super bowl win. these same asshats never spoke a word about the patriots before that game either but began to talk **** about my steelers after the fact. same with a guy i worked at at that point. i worked with him for a good year before the 2001 season playoffs, he never spoke a word about the patriots or nfl football in general but after we lost that debacle of an afc championship game he started talking so much **** about how "awesome" the patriots are and talking **** about the steelers. grade a bitch move right there im like where the **** were you the week before the game, let alone the regular season? his response "oh i was ALWAYS a patriots fan". bs. just like all the other frauds in my high school, either he hopped on the bandwagon or was a fairweather pussy who didnt have the balls to rep his team because before 2001 that franchise was a laughing stock. either way i have no respect for people like that.

i always rep my team win, lose or tie, super bowl win, super bowl loss, division champs, 6-10 and out of the playoffs IT DOES NOT MATTER. i've taken plenty of **** from other fans when we suck and i dont care. i'll always rep my steelers proudly. i know some here hate the clowns more and say their fans are the worst but that is not true. at least cleveland fans are loyal and still sick by their joke of a team. what has cleveland ever won? ok, 4 pre super bowl era titles but the last one was in 64. but they are loyal. new england didnt start to develop a fanbase until their super bowl wins and each one brought out more and more fraudulent asshats than the last. most of the pat fans i know went into hiding after losing super bowl 42. they wore their gear every day during the season and talked a lot of **** every day but after that game, no gear, no football talk for a LONG time. then when brady went down the next year a lot of these same morons didnt want to know about football because their precious little golden boy was out for the season boo hoo. the fans are the biggest thing i hate about new england. so arrogant and act like they are god's gift to the nfl despite the fact most of them were nowhere to be found before their little "dynasty", EVEN HERE IN NEW ENGLAND. now dont get me wrong i know a bunch of older patriot fans who are true fans from back in the grogan and raymond berry years, but the vast majority of the ones my age (mid-late 20's or younger) are a bunch of frauds. they dont know a god damn thing about football and other than tom brady can only name like 5 players, TOPS.

tom brady. never have i seen a qb (or any other player for that matter) whine and cry as much as she does after she gets hit. i know larrynj is gonna disagreewith me but lets look at the video:

this one here is just laughable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGa_OlEUUho

wah wah wah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5lyMzb9B0

what pisses me off about this is hes barely touched, cries for a flag AND GETS IT. and those 2 brady slurpers nantz and simms agreeing with the call despite suggs being blocked into brady's knee by one of new england's linemen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmGSMccDuU&feature=related

as much as i hate the ravens and believe me i HATE THEM WITH A PASSION, i stand behind them on these plays. brady and his whining as well as the flag on the suggs hit are exactly what is wrong with football today. football is a man's game. all these roughing the passer calls and brady whining after barely being touched are an insult to the game. let's see him take a hit like bradshaw, staubach, unitas or any of the greats back in the day did when they werent treated like glass figurines. lets see him get slammed on his head like turkey jones did to bradshaw. lets see him take a hit without wearing a ****ing flak jacket like the real men did back in the day. brady is a whiny as they come yet the media who slurps on the guy 24/7 likes to call him "tough". WHAT!? calling brady tough is like calling the government honest. these same nutriders in the media always talk about how "classy" brady and the patriots are yet i remember the patriots taunting our fans in the 01 and 04 afc championship games waving towels, corey dillon spiking the ball at a fan's sign, etc. they did the same bullshit against the chargers after they played in the 2006 divisional round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8

then of course brady's cockiness before super bowl 42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhw_YLGmvKw

rejecting a handshake from eli manning pregame. yep. real "classy". god i hate the media and their ballwashing of this douchebag and that franchise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt3QZlq8

enough of marsha brady. onto the fat, miserable, classless, cheating piece of **** head coach. genius my ***. his resume in cleveland speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntw7G7enxEk&feature=watch_response_rev

and how hard is it to win games when u know exactly what plays are coming on defense and you have a smart qb who gets rid of the ball fast? really. bill belicheat is a piece of ****. if i saw that ******* run over by a dump truck i'd shake the driver's hand and buy him a beer. the guy is arrogant, he ran the score up on ****** teams in 2007. against the redskins they were up 24-0 in the 3rd quarter and passing on 4th down when they were in field goal range. later they were up 38-0 in the 4th quarter and passing for a td on 4th down from the 2 yardline. *******s. if i was joe gibbs and being disrespected like that i'd send one of my defenders to take out brady's knee. what goes around comes around. the guy is classless. he wants to talk with the media for hours when they go 16-0 yet after losing the super bowl walks off the field before the game is even over like a little baby sore loser. he gave mangini cold handshakes when he was the jets coach yet when he beat the jets in the playoffs he shoves a photographer to hug the guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwDJ_7L8zi0&feature=related

then of course how could i forget him refusing to shake greg lloyd and several other steelers hands after we beat the clowns in the 94 divisional round. classless to a T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7O8blx9dcQ

LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1GiJEi1cY

then i hate bob kraft and his shady organization. many people dont remember this but living here in ct i remember all too well. bob kraft SIGNED PAPERWORK to move the patriots from foxboro to hartford, ct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1YCTAtbuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmVqMOS3nE8

he didn't just consider moving here, he signed the damn legal documents! it was going to be a big boost to the states economy. season ticket holders from nearby mass and rhode island would be coming here and spending their money, etc. then of course the douche backed out for bs reasons. he used the state of connecticut to get his stadium in foxboro. and the aftermath? the state of ct built rentschler field for uconn and built it big enough hoping we could get an nfl team here but of course that is never going to happen so more tax dollars wasted to pay for that. but in the end im glad they didnt move here because it would be even more unbearable living here as a steeler fan. thank god they didnt.

call it jealousy but i dont like being 2nd best. i despise the fact they have been the premier team of the past decade while we are second fiddle. and it pisses me off even more knowing that they cheated AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. they must really know how to please goodell up there in foxboro smfh......

anyways im done ranting. i apologize for the long rant i'd be better off doing this in a video but whatever lol. like i said, NOBODY can rant about that team like i can because NOBODY hates any team as much as i hate the patriots. i hate everything about them their owner, their coaches, players, scouts, trainers, waterboy, vendors, fans, stadium, the state of massachusetts, their janitors, uniforms, etc. i wouldnt wipe my *** with one of their jerseys because it's not worthy of making contact with my ***. i wouldnt burn any of their gear because i dont want my lungs infected with the particles from that burning garbage. GOD I HATE THAT TEAM! and to make matters worse i went to the sunday night game against them this year. sat there til the clock hit zero. watched brady taunting our fans in the north endzone. watched him whine when woodley gave a him a little shove with about as much force as a father pushes his daughter on a ****ing swingset and get a flag for it (got that line from "nice, pick cowher"). NOTHING would make me happier than seeing us go into gillette stadium and beat their ****ing asses to a bloody pulp. i would LOVE to see marsha brady covered in mud and his own blood by silverback, wood and company all game long. anyways im done. my blood boils just thinking about that team so u can imagine how im doing now lol

steelersbabex25
01-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Damn you put a lot of work into that post :lol: But I :rofl: at all of those videos. I love the infamous Tom Brady ground smack. Like "Come on ref no flag? Did you see how hard he hit me?!" "Oh sorry Tom. Here you go." Was that Jeopardy one real?

Real Deal Steel
01-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't hate the Pats but I hate how they've owned us! And that year we went 15-1 and got knocked out by them will forever haunt me!