PDA

View Full Version : Best Cities for Football Fans

Dee Mca
11-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Was checking out my comcast homepage tonight and I came across this list.
http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/sports-bestcitiesforfootballfans/14/
It has the Steelers listed at #20 as Best city for fans. With stats of:
Attendance (percentage of capacity): 97.0
Cost of attendance (family of 4): $374.57
Tailgate rank: 18 out of 32
Where they got their facts from I am not sure. However if that 3% of people not attending the games want to give up their tickets to me I'll take them.
Top 5 is listed as:
#1- Cowboys
#2- Colts
#3- Packers
#4- Bengals
#5- Bucs
My question to them is do they take into consideration all the visiting fans into their count? Like last night ya game was a sellout but how many of those 65k+ in attendance was actually Steeler fans?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2010, 08:12 AM
I question where those stats came from too, how they are, and what other criteria they used.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-10-2010, 10:31 AM
That's the worst I have ever seen STEELER NATION ranked,wtf did they come up that ranking?? I know it's a opinionated process and all ,but I have never seen any other teams' fans show up for away games like STEELER NATION does,almost every game the STEELERS play is a home game.

Lunchbucket
11-10-2010, 11:38 AM
{that's chickenshoot,but I guess you can makeup any list your heart desires.not only an insult to us,but the Black Hole nit wits in oakland.{nit wit in this context is a term of endearment LOL}

Scorp
11-10-2010, 12:41 PM
One of the worst ever. I bet faggot Goodell was behind that. He should stand behind a wild horse and get his *** kicked like a football. Steelers are #1 on all my lists.

Farrior Fan
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
ditto the faggot Goodell part

ejsteeler
11-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Tampa!!?? What about blackouts? :willybs:

super cleats
11-13-2010, 07:30 PM
the person who created that list deserves to go to jail

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Was checking out my comcast homepage tonight and I came across this list.
http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/sports-bestcitiesforfootballfans/14/
It has the Steelers listed at #20 as Best city for fans. With stats of:
Attendance (percentage of capacity): 97.0
Cost of attendance (family of 4): $374.57
Tailgate rank: 18 out of 32
Where they got their facts from I am not sure. However if that 3% of people not attending the games want to give up their tickets to me I'll take them.
Top 5 is listed as:
#1- Cowboys
#2- Colts
#3- Packers
#4- Bengals
#5- Bucs
My question to them is do they take into consideration all the visiting fans into their count? Like last night ya game was a sellout but how many of those 65k+ in attendance was actually Steeler fans?

You know andI know that whom ever compiled this **** list is not, repeat not a Steelers fan, member of the Steeler Nation and or has ever met a Steelers fan or ever set foot in Pennsylvania or the beautiful city of Pittsburgh in his/her life. Probably a raving cowgirls fan or more likely a ratbirds fan or maybe even goodbell hisself. It is a sign of the times. Gotta make the total fn losers feel good about being an fn loser don't you know. me, I love a winner and number 2 is not good enough. And, just to let you all know, I live deep in the heart of deadskin country just a few miles from mr. tomlin's boyhood home. There are so many Steelers fans here that they were able to persuade the local television station to play the Steelers games on Sunday's instead of what ever else they were going to foist on us. Now if that ain't a powerful and high ranked fan base then i am supporting the wrong team (never). lol. You gotta just shake your head at this. By the way, my local WAWA (like a 7 eleven) dresses in Steelers gear every Sunday. I don't know if they are real fans (job requirement) or not but, they sure act the part and that is just fine with me. All the local steelers fans go there b4 the game for their gameday snacks and stuff and to terrorize the deadskins fans. There are always a couple of them hanging around. You know, smokin and ****. I don't think too many people in this area are dumb enough to be ratbirds fans as i have not personally seen any of those purple haze colors around here.
oh well, enough band wagon stuff. GO STEELERS.