PDA

View Full Version : Sssshhh, nobody is talking about Harrison this week...how ironic

TheButt
11-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Not one headline story -- not one commentator -- not Boomer nor any other buttbump at ESPN says anything how James Harrison seals the deal last night with a bone crushing hit on Shipley.... not even the instant it happened. God they wanted it to be helmet to helmet... even Mike Trickydico said "theres a flag" right after the play.... hoping and praying there was... oops no theres not, no flag...

f all the media.

Way to go "seal the deal' James.

:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Tomlin commented on it in his press conference, making sure he gave James credit for that big hit. If he doesn't rock Shipley and knock that ball out the ending could have been a lot worse for us.

SteelDad
11-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Harrison? Illegal hits? What are you guys talking about?:lol:

Scorp
11-10-2010, 12:37 PM
even Mike Trickydico said "theres a flag" right after the play

:cope:

I was sure i heard him say fag. Then changed it to flag. I think he was referring to that stupid fag Goodell.

LatrobePA
11-10-2010, 12:46 PM
He said challenge fag, I had to rewind it....

jnes1216
11-10-2010, 02:21 PM
He did say there was a fag on the field. He was referring to C. Palmer.

harpo
11-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I was sure i heard him say fag. Then changed it to flag. I think he was referring to that stupid fag Goodell.

LOL.....you guys are killing me over here....too funny!!!:lol:

steelersbabex25
11-10-2010, 02:40 PM

You guys have it all wrong. He was clearly talking about cry baby bitch TO.

coldrolled
11-10-2010, 02:42 PM

he is a fag and a ravens fan....

Ravens FB Le'Ron McClain Will Not Be Fined For Alleged Spitting Incident
Baltimore Ravens fullback Le'Ron McClain will not be fined by the NFL, Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post reports.

McClain was accused by Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowded of spitting on him during the 3rd quarter of the Ravens' 26-10 win over the Dolphins on Sunday.

NFL Director of Operations Merton Hanks said inconclusive evidence, both from video and information from on-field officials, was cited as the reason McClain would not be fined for the alleged spitting incident.

steelersbabex25
11-10-2010, 02:51 PM

Baltimore Ravens fullback Le'Ron McClain will not be fined by the NFL, Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post reports.

McClain was accused by Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowded of spitting on him during the 3rd quarter of the Ravens' 26-10 win over the Dolphins on Sunday.

NFL Director of Operations Merton Hanks said inconclusive evidence, both from video and information from on-field officials, was cited as the reason McClain would not be fined for the alleged spitting incident.

He said that he was talking and he spit a little on accident. REALLY LE'RON? Is that how it happened? Because Ravens players have such good reputations of being kind and caring people.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2010, 03:00 PM
McClain is a total douchebag, he's spit on people before. Don't tell me he's above doing it again. Oh wait, I'm sorry, the Ratbirds are under Goodell's desk anyways so they don't get in trouble.

SteelDad
11-10-2010, 03:13 PM

Merton Hanks???? Hasn't his head snapped right off his neck from that stupid 'funky-chicken' he used to do?

steelersbabex25
11-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Merton Hanks???? Hasn't his head snapped right off his neck from that stupid 'funky-chicken' he used to do?

That's probably why he thinks there's inconclusive evidence.

Blazedby92
11-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Crowder was one of the guys that mouthed off about the illegal hits HMMMMM!!! Godell must of put McClain up to it.

I always thought the Ratbirds SWALLOWED.