PDA

View Full Version : No Major Injuries for Steelers!!!

igor0190
11-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Pouncey - bruised Tibia (shin)
Kemoeatu - knee sprain
Will Allen, Moore, Redman - Concussions
Starks - neck stinger

Were 6-2 and avoided major injuries. Be happy. :banana:

coldrolled
11-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Pouncey - bruised Tibia (shin)
Kemoeatu - knee sprain
Will Allen, Moore, Redman - Concussions
Starks - neck stinger

Were 6-2 and avoided major injuries. Be happy. :banana:

moore has a concussion.. he should not play for at least two weeks..
no need to enhance any damage. put a hat on dwyer... :tt02:

igor0190
11-09-2010, 02:25 PM
moore has a concussion.. he should not play for at least two weeks..
no need to enhance any damage. put a hat on dwyer... :tt02:

Lol...

I like your thinking! Maybe this will force Tomlin's hand and get some game time for Dwyer!!! :tt02:

nuclearchihuahuas
11-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Dwyer would be a step up--let him play!

K Train
11-09-2010, 02:33 PM
dwyer has to suit up this week now

Blazedby92
11-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Let's see what the kid's got

JensK
11-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Let's see what the kid's got

Even if Dwyer should dress, I doubt he'll see any snaps. Tomlin is way to stubborn. I hope he'll prove me wrong, because I truly think Dwyer can be a good one, but he'll need to see the field.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Such a relief. I started to :crying: when they took Pouncey to the locker room.

coldrolled
11-09-2010, 04:04 PM
heath miller with fluid in the knee?? tomlin stated...

did he get hit a few weeks back?? he wasnt playing much in NO ... maybe why? is this an issue developing...

usually torn cartilage makes this happen.

igor0190
11-09-2010, 04:10 PM
heath miller with fluid in the knee?? tomlin stated...

did he get hit a few weeks back?? he wasnt playing much in NO ... maybe why? is this an issue developing...

usually torn cartilage makes this happen.

I'm sure they have it under wraps... but maybe he needs a minor knee scope if it's cartilage and gets worse.

LatrobePA
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
BA has fluid in his brain...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Keisel wasn't able to get his hamstring loosened up sufficiently last night so they pulled him for more precautionary than anything from what I understand. He's going to give it a go on Sunday night again.

Gotta get Kemo back, the line is not the same without him in there. Starks the same thing. Scott is just terrible and got eaten alive.

steelersbabex25
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
BA has fluid in his brain...

ZING :lol:

Zachintosh66
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Check that... reports surfacing the Starks is out for the season w/ neck injury

JensK
11-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Check that... reports surfacing the Starks is out for the season w/ neck injury

Steelers' Starks may be out for season
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers tackle Max Starks has a serious neck injury involving a disc and may not play again this season.

Starks was consulting with doctors late today to determine if the injury required surgery, or if it would heal over time without surgery using physical therapy instead, a source close to Starks told the Post-Gazette.

The source emphasized that the injury does not threaten Starks career.

Starks, the Steelers starting left tackle, left Monday night's game in Cincinnati with what coach Mike Tomlin described as "stingers" in his neck. He returned to play but then left the game for good. Tomlin again described Starks' injury as a "stinger" at his press conference today.

But an MRI later showed it to be a more serious injury of a disc in the upper verterbrae or neck area.

Starks, 28, is in his seventh season with the Steelers. He has started the past three seasons at left tackle and also started two seasons at right tackle.

The Steelers lost their starting right tackle, Willie Colon, to an injury in June.

Troyisabeast_43
11-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Steelers' Starks may be out for season
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers tackle Max Starks has a serious neck injury involving a disc and may not play again this season.

Starks was consulting with doctors late today to determine if the injury required surgery, or if it would heal over time without surgery using physical therapy instead, a source close to Starks told the Post-Gazette.

The source emphasized that the injury does not threaten Starks career.

Starks, the Steelers starting left tackle, left Monday night's game in Cincinnati with what coach Mike Tomlin described as "stingers" in his neck. He returned to play but then left the game for good. Tomlin again described Starks' injury as a "stinger" at his press conference today.

But an MRI later showed it to be a more serious injury of a disc in the upper verterbrae or neck area.

Starks, 28, is in his seventh season with the Steelers. He has started the past three seasons at left tackle and also started two seasons at right tackle.

The Steelers lost their starting right tackle, Willie Colon, to an injury in June.

Wow I just saw this as well on the local news not good news at all especially with Kemo already possibly down this week and Pouncey and Adams not 100 percent either. If the Steelers have to rely on Johnathen Scott to play left tackle the rest of the season that could be a big big problem...