PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Keenan Lewis

super cleats
11-09-2010, 01:21 AM
he lined up against megatron in the pre-season, after that didn't really see him.

Is he going to be another 2009 draft pick cut.................... just like joe burnett...................... great drafting, i applaud their efforts.

idiots.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2010, 01:24 AM
He's inactive because we have enough DB's active that are better and he is the odd man out. Shouldn't be a surprise...

Zachintosh66
11-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Butler > Lewis

super cleats
11-09-2010, 11:07 AM
He's inactive because we have enough DB's active that are better and he is the odd man out. Shouldn't be a surprise...

that's dissapointing to hear, wallace bails that draft out being called a disaster, possibly the worst in steelers history.

hoods playing pretty well, but the 2008, 2009 draft was not good at all

coldrolled
11-09-2010, 11:09 AM
should have kept gibson and unloaded lewis..

butler has more upside. height, speed, hands...

K Train
11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
he might be the future at FS.....hes not an NFL CB imo

xxxsteelernation
11-09-2010, 12:22 PM
thats what lewis played at oregon state was saftey i have no idea why we would have him play CB which is a very very important position, but bigger question is why would you line william gay up on T.O.? that still baffles me

harpo
11-09-2010, 02:35 PM
but bigger question is why would you line william gay up on T.O.? that still baffles me

You can't blame that one on the coaches. Before the play unfolded, Ike seemed to be assigning T.O. to Gay because he (Ike) was already lined up on the outside. I knew right then it was going to be a touchdown.

coldrolled
11-09-2010, 02:40 PM
he might be the future at FS.....hes not an NFL CB imo

when have you seen butler play in the NFL??

do you watch the Jets? Kyle Wilson sucks a lot but they keep playing him, because he will eventually make it or not... but he plays and they evaluate.. i can actually say wilson makes some good plays and then looks like gay did at cb..... but he plays in the nfl.

but not seeing or hearing anything from steelers practice on butler, what do we know of butler other than he is a backups backup.

K Train
11-09-2010, 02:48 PM
i was talking about lewis, you know the thread topic

coldrolled
11-09-2010, 02:51 PM

sorry... i read the last three posts and they were butler related.... :lol:

lewis you nailed down... he is no CB...

super cleats
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM

lmao sometimes your posts are funny to read