PDA

View Full Version : Goodell parties with Bengals fans

nuclearchihuahuas
11-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I just read that old Rog is going to be tailgaiting with Bengals fans before the game Monday night. Gee, I wonder why he isn't hanging out with Steeler fans...I know we would just love to hang with him (if only for 5 minutes LOL) :lol: C'mon Rog, I dare you! :stirpot:

LatrobePA
11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Should be NSFL

National Scripted Football League!

Each week you see it, I swear the SB teams are already picked!!!

F GOODELL and his new rules, he's ruining football!!

Steel Trap86
11-07-2010, 06:44 PM
nice, i hope harrisson sticks his head in a deep fryer

Scorp
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Goodell is a f-in punk *** B. He's really asking for a serious beat down.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Goodell doesn't want any part of the Steeler Nation these days; they would tear him to shreads for what he's doing to the league. Let him party with the losers, he'll be in good company!

Scorp
11-08-2010, 01:27 AM
I bet that sorry, stupid idiot will be at the game. I'll throw my beer at the tv if they show his faggot face.

coldrolled
11-08-2010, 07:58 AM
I bet that sorry, stupid idiot will be at the game. I'll throw my beer at the tv if they show his faggot face.

hes making sure the refs lock us down and the bengals win.. so his ravens can move forward...

Scorp
11-08-2010, 01:22 PM
hes making sure the refs lock us down and the bengals win.. so his ravens can move forward...

Refs will never lock us down bro. :cope:

SteelCityKid5
11-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Should be NSFL

National Scripted Football League!

Each week you see it, I swear the SB teams are already picked!!!

F GOODELL and his new rules, he's ruining football!!

Like the Steelers last goal line play against the Dolphins?

nuclearchihuahuas
11-08-2010, 02:05 PM

For God sakes man.....don't waste your beer! LOL :lol:

I got the info off of the Bengals website. They had it front and center that the commish is going to tailgate with Bengals fans and answer their questions. I would think he owes the Steeler Nation the same courtesy. :reddevil: I think he is just too cowardly.

Scorp
11-08-2010, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=nuclearchihuahuas;376089]For God sakes man.....don't waste your beer! LOL :lol:

You are right. I should just moon him. :grin1: